Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really that stupid? She’s birthed 5 kids already, and she doesn’t understand what the Doctors’s are saying?... please 😂😂
She so needy, I feel it’s gearing up to a post about her being vulnerable and pregnant and blah blah blahhhhhh
Also, she runs a blog, speaks into her phone everyday. Allegedly speaks to multiple victims and services everyday, yet cants ask a doctor to clarify what they mean 🤯🙄

Reactions: 9
Josh looks utterly fed up 😂 I don’t blame him, having that camera thrust in your face every minute must be exhausting and listening to her whiney voice would cause anyone to feel moody🙄

Out of curiosity I wonder what the teachers at her kids schools make of her strange behaviour? As a teacher I’d be concerned if every aspect of a pupils life was shared on social media... also I notice every week she uploads videos of Edie at swimming lessons with edies swim teacher in the videos.. I do hope she’s asked permission to film him and share him on her social media? I highly doubt it because she unfortunately doesn’t have common courtesy for people.. at our local swim centre we are not allowed to film or take photographs unless you get permission from the manager, I thought most swim centres would have the same rules in place?

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I think people on here are getting confused. She's only birthed Betsy, Lula and Edie. The boys aren't hers. This is still her 4th baby though!

Reactions: 8
Someone has driven down from Nottingham to attend her midwife appt to explain to her everything she doesn't understand? Is she bleeping stupid? She's birthed 3 children. Surely you just say to the midwife 'can you explain that for me?'

Never in my life have I known someone as needy as her!
It was probably just a random who was already in the lift but of course Rachel has to constantly prove how loved she is.

Reactions: 2
I see messiah is now receiving threats... the I know who you are made me laugh 😂😂 of course they know who he is because messiah has the balls to speak out from his own profile, he isn’t nasty about rachaele he is speaking out for those who have been silenced, her followers or army or whatever you want to call them really aren’t the brightest bunch are they? Rachaele has done nothing but good? 😂 so taking people’s money and having the cheek to block and delete anyone that asks where their hard earned money has been going is blocked and deleted and not to mention all those that have been doxxed... but nope the sun still shines bright out rachaeles arse. Keep up the good work messiah, you are doing a fantastic job at speaking out, ignore her vile army, keep up the good work messiah we all support you 👍🏻 I’m getting that annoyed at the threats keely and messiah are receiving that I’ve actually thought about messaging rachaele myself from my personal account to let her know that I’ve unfollowed her and my reasons why. Disgusting bullying behaviour she enables.

Reactions: 21
we’ve got no idea as to why she is at the hospital or why she’s asked someone to make a 9hr round trip to accompany her. If she wanted to she’d have said but it’s as if she’s being purposely quiet. If she wanted to keep it private she wouldn’t have tagged herself at the hospital or shown the lift picture in the first place. I think this might be the start of not answering PayPal & safeguarding concerns due to her having worries about the baby and evil ‘Tattle trolls’ are still abusing her even when she checked into hospital with a friend who was so distraught and concerned she drove from Nottingham etc etc You all know the script by now but I guess be careful what we say until she posts again

Reactions: 14
Yes most bizarre that she can word donations in such a clever way that people (like me) have WILLINGLY funded her lifestyle for the past 2 years, single-handedly send 6 women to refuges in a week, write 2 books, be an ambassador for Facebook and Kidscape, save women from jumping off bridges, write personal (public) letters to various struggling beautiful mums with curly hair, take all her ex’s to court, birth 3 children, have a mini-zoo at her house, steal other people’s husbands yet.... cannot. ask. the. Midwife. a. question.

Where the money Rachel??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
There’s only one troll and that’s rachaele. Her nose has been put even more out of joint that Messiah, organised mother hood, clean honest living and keely have the guts to publicly call her out. I hope they keep up the good work and I hope more people are directed here to have their eyes opened 😊👍🏻

Reactions: 10
we’ve got no idea as to why she is at the hospital or why she’s asked someone to make a 9hr round trip to accompany her. If she wanted to she’d have said but it’s as if she’s being purposely quiet. If she wanted to keep it private she wouldn’t have tagged herself at the hospital or shown the lift picture in the first place. I think this might be the start of not answering PayPal & safeguarding concerns due to her having worries about the baby and evil ‘Tattle trolls’ are still abusing her even when she checked into hospital with a friend who was so distraught and concerned she drove from Nottingham etc etc You all know the script by now but I guess be careful what we say until she posts again
Yeh - that grin says 'worried' alright 🤨

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thats beyond ridiculous, and Josh and her crew are equally as responsible for pandering to her.
If you dont know what you're doing yet love on baby number 4 there ain't much hope for you!

Reactions: 6
She’s had pre eclampsia twice and 2(?) c sections, I bet the baby is due (planned c sec) imminently. I only got to 36 weeks with my second after previous pre e and c-section.

Reactions: 5
Yes most bizarre that she can word donations in such a clever way that people (like me) have WILLINGLY funded her lifestyle for the past 2 years, single-handedly send 6 women to refuges in a week, write 2 books, be an ambassador for Facebook and Kidscape, save women from jumping off bridges, write personal (public) letters to various struggling beautiful mums with curly hair, take all her ex’s to court, birth 3 children, have a mini-zoo at her house, steal other people’s husbands yet.... cannot. ask. the. Midwife. a. question.

Where the money Rachel??
I'm fangirling over you right now! ❤

Best comment yet 🤣🤣
Totally agree and I totally did the finger snap action 😎

Reactions: 3
Not body shaming or any of that crap but Josh looks like he's aged over the past 2 weeks. He looks tired and gaunt.

Reactions: 12
She’s had pre eclampsia twice and 2(?) c sections, I bet the baby is due (planned c sec) imminently. I only got to 36 weeks with my second after previous pre e and c-section.
Part of my brain is thinking 'so she says' and I hate myself for it 😣

Reactions: 6
I think the PayPal is a lost cause. She’s not answering. Not enough people from the past are coming forward to expose past lies. I believe it will be what it will be. I guess all you can do is try and claim the refund she offered.

Reactions: 7
She's now posting videos that Lula filmed on her phone to send to her mum. I didn't think RachEllie was incontact with her mum?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.