Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Mothercare story was made up. Her oldest daughter told me that face to face!
Those poor kids 😔
They will also feel the burden of keeping her lies secret and l,as they get older, will be privy to more and more information and details.
My heart really does break for them.
Yes, I have donated and lost money,but as well as DA victims, her children are the real victims.

How can she show her face in public,knowing that so many people know she is lying through her teeth??

As the daughter of a narcissist, I am proof of what a messed up mother can do to a child- I had years of lying and covering for her and felt so much shame.
Yet she blames of the kids’ problems on their dads. Maybe the first Dad had some accountability, but she does t seem to accept any responsibility for her own hand in it.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
All I can say is. How can everyone in your life be bad or toxic? How can everyone be against you or do you wrong

Mum
Dad
Sister
Stepmum
Ex 1
Ex 2
Ex 2s new gf
Husbands ex
Whole village

Like I’m trying not to pass judgement but there is a massive pattern.

Reactions: 21
This is my area of speciality !

There isn’t a way in hell that a doctor would do this! They would complete a full assessment of mums mental health and physical to rule out organic causes. Look at referrals to Perinatal mental health team if available in the area. Look at medication , talking therapies.
They would asses risk

They would NOT print out a social media article and tell mum to pop along on her way!
So when the police need help who do they call? Rachel. When Dr's need need help who do they turn to? Racheal! She is single handidly saving the world!!

*I refuse to spell her name that made up way.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The person who posts here says they are 'related by marriage' and said they were just a few months apart in age. So step sibling.
She has a biological sister who doesn't speak to her. And a step-sister by her dads marriage. She only has to meet you once you're best friends, cousins, brother from another mother or aunt! But believe me she only has one real biological sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So basically her entire book was a bit of a lie, she's not explaining where the donations went, she's never been in foster care and also broken up a few families? Wow. It actually makes me feel quite sad that I used to think she was pretty cool and thought she was a genuine person 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So basically her entire book was a bit of a lie, she's not explaining where the donations went, she's never been in foster care and also broken up a few families? Wow. It actually makes me feel quite sad that I used to think she was pretty cool and thought she was a genuine person 🙄
You are in good company

Reactions: 3
She has a biological sister who doesn't speak to her. And a step-sister by her dads marriage. She only has to meet you once you be best friends, cousins, brother from another mother or aunt! But believe me she only has one real biological sister.
I think you have been confused it’s my fault.
You said people are waiting for her sister to speak out and I was wondering who was waiting as there is someone on here (please jump on if I am wrong)
@Partofthefam that alleges she is the step sister I didn’t realise she was step and thought she was her actual bio sister x my apologies.

Reactions: 2
From day one of her viral spotted post 'woman on the bridge' my spidey senses went off and the stories came thick and fast and screamed 'Bollocks did this happen' ?

Fantasy, which is ok, if you don't hurt people or make money from lies.

Why didn't she write proper fiction novel instead of weaving a web of lies?

Reactions: 9
Hit the nail on the head there.
I have met people like this before. Dangerous comes to mind.

Reactions: 4
So when the police have need help who do they call? Rachel. When Dr's need need help who do they turn to? Racheal! She is single handidly saving the world!!
Yep for the hundreds of women I’ve cared for within perinatal mental health , my fall back has been PTWM stories to heal them... to cure them of perinatal mental illness - I told those psychologists, psychiatrists , child therapists , psychotherapists OTs, nursery nurses , Mother and baby unit staff, acute ward staff.... I told them to stand down.

Rachaele has this

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I have never read the book as I would rather read genuine A fairy story
I think you have been confused it’s my fault.
You said people are waiting for her sister to speak out and I was wondering who as there is someone on here (please jump on if I am wrong)
@Partofthefam that alleges she is the step sister x my apologies.
That's ok. I just wish someone would give her mum, dad, sister, both husbands ex wives a platform to tell their side of all this.

And, I am deeply concerned she will find out who I am and attack me and my friends and family, but one thing she can't do is call me a liar! This is why so many people haven't spoken up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I have never read the book as if rather read genuine A fairy st

That's ok. I just wish someone would give her mum, dad, sister, both husbands ex wives a platform to tell their side of all this.

And, I am deeply concerned she will find out who I am and attack me and my friends and family, but one thing she can't do is call me a liar! This is why so many people haven't spoken up.
I think we'd all like to buy you a pint for stepping up to speak out 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.