Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks. I just get the impression he's been demoted to "lighter duties " during this latest scandal.
He is a wildlife policeman so catching people who steal bird eggs etc. I could be massively wrong but seems like he's hardly at the sharp end as it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No wonder she apparently can’t leave the house on her own. Probably really difficult for her to show her face in the local area, though I don’t think the pair of them have got much shame. I feel sorry for the kids caught up in this circus.

Here's another one she shared.

"Amazing!"

From the PTWM page 4th October 2016 - an early one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
You don’t get investigated ‘many times’.. I’m being careful what I’m writing and @Qwerty6337 will corroborate, but if you are investigate once, and they return you to work, you are watched so SO closely. Like it would be uncomfortable how close. He wouldn’t be doing the same thing twice.

She had an affair and her first husband, he left his wife with 3 kids under 5. She had numerous affairs whilst married to him, as did he. She had an affair and left him for maintenance man at her work. He left her as she was a liar. She then met 3rd daughters dad who's wife only died a few months previously and he was grieving. They had a daughter, within the year, she then had an affair with PC plod and he left his wife and two kids. PC ex had a breakdown and they got custody. Trail of affairs.

I'm fed up of the lies. I don't understand why no one has asked the people that know her what's she's really like.
So much pain in her wake 😔

Reactions: 4
You don’t get investigated ‘many times’.. I’m being careful what I’m writing and @Qwerty6337 will corroborate, but if you are investigating once, and they return you to work, you are watched so SO closely. Like it would be uncomfortable how close. He wouldn’t be doing the same thing twice.
I assure you he has been. He obviously isn't doing anything wrong.

Reactions: 3
What has been discussed tonight is actually really upsetting.

How can someone claim to be a warrior of DV and help others when she was abusive and stabbed her own husband? How can someone be 'famous for their 'amazing'patchwork family when they have destroyed so many families to get there? How can she be all for women's rights when she's done nothing but bully, destroy and steal others children?

It is sick that someone like her can put themself on this pedestal and people fall for it hook, line and sinker.

It's sad to know that legally they're covered for the PP donations. That's why J is loving life. It did say it's to go towards admin fees. It didn't specify any percents so it probably 99% to them and 1% elsewhere!

It's just disgusting! I feel so sorry for everyone who has ever crossed either of their paths! I feel so sorry for their kids that they brainwash against their other parent and I feel so sorry for this new, innocent baby that's being born into this dysfunctional mess to be nothing more then a cash cow....

More locals will come here. The truth of R and J will come out. I honestly believe a journalist would pick this up..even if it's from the standpoint of her being a bare faced liar!

Something needs to be done! They need to be stopped 🤬✋

• Heart
Reactions: 34
His family are well known and respected in Brixham they can't stand the way she treated him.
I read that somewhere. She states he is a wonderful man and Father in her book but ommits to mention she dragged him through the family court and he was unable to see his daughter for 2 years.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow, just caught up with all the new posts. Interesting that she is every bit as revolting as I thought she was. Literally, it just seeps out of her.

I’ve spent the last few days with my little one, who has cystic fibrosis. It’s kind of made me evaluate the important things in my life. Bit exhausted by all her game-playing, and feel like the truth will never come out :(

• Sad
Reactions: 23
What has been discussed tonight is actually really upsetting.

How can someone claim to be a warrior of DV and help others when she was abusive and stabbed her own husband? How can someone be 'famous for their 'amazing'patchwork family when they have destroyed so many families to get there? How can she be all for women's rights when she's done nothing but bully, destroy and steal others children?

It is sick that someone like her can put themself on this pedestal and people fall for it hook, line and sinker.

It's sad to know that legally they're covered for the PP donations. That's why J is loving life. It did say it's to go towards admin fees. It didn't specify any percents so it probably 99% to them and 1% elsewhere!

It's just disgusting! I feel so sorry for everyone who has ever crossed either of their paths! I feel so sorry for their kids that they brainwash against their other parent and I feel so sorry for this new, innocent baby that's being born into this dysfunctional mess to be nothing more then a cash cow....

More locals will come here. The truth of R and J will come out. I honestly believe a journalist would pick this up..even if it's from the standpoint of her being a bare faced liar!

Something needs to be done! They need to be stopped 🤬✋

As she likes to keep reminding people, she’s a Sunday Times Best Selling Author - that alone has to be worth some kind of celeb status 😄

But newsflash folks, Josh left for work today at 6am just incase anyone thinks he’s not working (👋🏻)

Anyone else think her children (or anyone that she encounters really) speak very much like how Rachel writes? A conversation like this may have taken place but most likely not in the emotive way that R described it 🙄

Though I’m sure those days probably were the best from a child’s perspective because back then they didn’t have a phone shoved in their face recording their every banal movement and have every detail of their lives recounted to thousands and thousands of strangers.
Oh duck off Racheal and all your e’s.

My other half leaves for work at 6am every day and guess what? I survive.

Also I survive every bleeping day as an adult recovering from a childhood full of domestic violence which ended in murder.

Where’s the money gone?

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I agree, someone needs to speak to the ex-wives of both her husbands. Or her sister Liesa ( ironically she has an extra E too)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His family are well known and respected in Brixham they can't stand the way she treated him.
Was there much fall out locally after her ridiculous car crying rant where she tried to name and shame people for simply liking an Insta Page?

Do you know if she really got made redundant from her last job or was ‘let go’ for other reasons?

Reactions: 4
Raceheleeee has been very quiet again today, I reckon her head must be spinning with all that is happening, it must be hard to function and think of anything else atm, liars will always be caught out, just a matter of time.

Tick tock.....

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.