Part Time Working Mummy #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I can say is. How can everyone in your life be bad or toxic? How can everyone be against you or do you wrong

Mum
Dad
Sister
Stepmum
Ex 1
Ex 2
Ex 2s new gf
Husbands ex
Whole village

Like I’m trying not to pass judgement but there is a massive pattern.
Its that saying isn't it.. if everyone around you is a problem, maybe you are the problem

Reactions: 10
From day one of her viral spotted post 'woman on the bridge' my spidey senses went off and the stories came thick and fast and screamed 'Bollocks did this happen' ?

Fantasy, which is ok, if you don't hurt people or make money from lies.

Why didn't she write proper fiction novel instead of weaving a web of lies?
If you go and find the original post on "Spotted: Torquay" FB page from 2016 (yes, I have been researching hard 😂) there are quite a few genuine comments from people saying they know who she is talking about. "Naomi" never publicly came forward.

But yeah, there's a woman with curly hair walking with her kids every day. Fine. It was all the emotive language that she used that got people's attention.

Her first viral post, though not initially credited to her as she sent it to that page.

That's when she set up her blog/FB page. And then countless tales about helping everyone (Mothercare lady / supermarket lady/ anon DA victim down the road etc etc) started flying out. And I think all of them "emailed" her back to thank her.

Reactions: 6
Fast forward 10 years to a lonely woman wondering why her 6 long-lost kids aren't in contact... and them all in therapy along with their dads and mum

If you go and find the original post on "Spotted: Torquay" FB page from 2016 (yes, I have been researching hard 😂) there are quite a few genuine comments from people saying they know who she is talking about. "Naomi" never publicly came forward.

But yeah, there's a woman with curly hair walking with her kids every day. Fine. It was all the emotive language that she used that got people's attention.

Her first viral post, though not initially credited to her as she sent it to that page.

That's when she set up her blog/FB page. And then countless tales about helping everyone (Mothercare lady / supermarket lady/ anon DA victim down the road etc etc) started flying out. And I think all of them "emailed" her back to thank her.
And none of them have any... NOT ANY social media... so there!

Reactions: 8
All I can say is. How can everyone in your life be bad or toxic? How can everyone be against you or do you wrong

Mum
Dad
Sister
Stepmum
Ex 1
Ex 2
Ex 2s new gf
Husbands ex
Whole village

Like I’m trying not to pass judgement but there is a massive pattern.
There’s a common denominator here 😂

Reactions: 4

The widow she helped too.

But actually since the bridge, there’s been no proof other than Rachael’s own email or post to herself, if that makes sense. No one else comes forwards and says, “ I saw you help that lady today, that was so lovely” or “thanks for putting cuz in my bank account from your donors today, because of you I’ve paid rent in my property I’d have been evicted from and on the streets”
Yaddddda yadda yadda.

Probably see that tomorrow now. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I feel for her poor old Dad. Ive always felt pity for him even in her book when all the pity was supposed to be centred on her.

Reactions: 6
I found the first amazon review ambling and full of emotion, I have a feeling it's a similar writing style to the recent Link deleted which was supposedly written by she who cant be named.

*rambling. Sorry I'm far too lazy for proper grammar and spell check

Reactions: 3
Wow, just wow!!!!!!! @Imtheonlyonewhoknows thanks for coming forward with all of this. You've just confirmed what everyone on here has been thinking!!! I truly hope that your identity isn't revealed and she leaves you alone!!!!

What a vile, sick and twisted woman she is. She spouts on and on about helping all these poor women, yet really it's herself who needs the help. It's quite sad really, a whole life based on complete and utter devastation and she genuinely doesn't care who she hurts in the process of making herself look like Saint fecking R!! Those poor kids, smh, those poor, poor kids 😔😔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Wow, just wow!!!!!!! @Imtheonlyonewhoknows thanks for coming forward with all of this. You've just confirmed what everyone on here has been thinking!!! I truly hope that your identity isn't revealed and she leaves you alone!!!!

What a vile, sick and twisted woman she is. She spouts on and on about helping all these poor women, yet really it's herself who needs the help. It's quite sad really, a whole life based on complete and utter devastation and she genuinely doesn't care who she hurts in the process of making herself look like Saint fecking R!! Those poor kids, smh, those poor, poor kids 😔😔
The thing is, there is so much more, some of it so distressing I would not feel comfortable typing the words. What she has done to my friend over the years is devastating. I would never forgive her let along babysit!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I found the first amazon review ambling and full of emotion, I have a feeling it's a similar writing style to the recent Link deleted which was supposedly written by she who cant be named.

*rambling. Sorry I'm far too lazy for proper grammar and spell check
Agreed

Reactions: 3
The thing is, there is so much more, some of it so distressing I would not feel comfortable typing the words. What she has done to my friend over the years is devastating. I would never forgive her let along babysit!
I’m sure it was said earlier on she sent disgusting messages to husbands ex or screenshot a severe conversation. I could be wrong. So much has been said yet no one really comes forward.

I have never read the book as if rather read genuine A fairy story

That's ok. I just wish someone would give her mum, dad, sister, both husbands ex wives a platform to tell their side of all this.

And, I am deeply concerned she will find out who I am and attack me and my friends and family, but one thing she can't do is call me a liar! This is why so many people haven't spoken up.
I can imagine she is pulling her hair out trying to work out who you are, she must now surely look at all her friends and family with the thought 'Is it you',

By the sounds of it, you could be one of many, doubt if she can ever work it out, 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm waiting for the snotty video of her lying in bed crying saying the doctor is worried about the baby due to all the stress from the horrific trolls and having to look after the tiny turds. Cue sympathy from the crew for queen 'R'.

Reactions: 4
I can imagine she is pulling her hair out trying to work out who you are, she must now surely look at all her friends and family with the thought 'Is it you',

By the sounds of it, you could be one of many, doubt if she can ever work it out, 😂😂
Trust me people are lining up to tell the truth.

I’m sure it was said earlier on she sent disgusting messages to husbands ex or screenshot a severe conversation. I could be wrong. So much has been said yet no one really comes forward.
She is cruel and like a dog with a bone when you upset her. Her so called bff that never stay about for long are all dining out on her success so no one wants to rock the boat.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.