Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so proud of keyboard smasher keeley for not letting that bully get away with her intimidation anymore. I have no doubt Rachel with now play the victim and scream troll but the article is incredibly well written and if she’s innocent then just prove it 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I understand why keels had to back off last time but it seems she’s truly back and kicking. The truth will out. Rach your time is up. You’ve stolen. Lied. Bullied and fooled people for far too long. Pregnant or not you need to be made accountable for all the bad things you’ve done. You’re not a saviour. You’re not a warrior. You’re a horrible human being and soon EVERYONE will see this

Reactions: 36
How mad will it be if all these accusations are true? Would make a cracking ITV two part drama. Sheridan Smith to play PTWM.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
That Caz person has to be Rachael right? No post or followers or profile picture on the account, and its private...kind of like that other account she claimed PMed her called Lexi or something? That also had no posts/followers/photo...it was also following 5 people too. 🤔 I reckon she's just changed the username.

Reactions: 7
Who is messaging keels? Ptwm / admin/ crew?
I have been watching this thread for a long time but never wrote anything 🙈 What is Keels insta page called?

That Caz person has to be Rachael right? No post or followers or profile picture on the account, and its private...kind of like that other account she claimed PMed her called Lexi or something? That also had no posts/followers/photo...it was also following 5 people too. 🤔 I reckon she's just changed the username.
What is Keels inta page called?

Reactions: 2
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I looked back at the message I sent ptwm and the response and this is it:

Sadly emails aren't always seen due to volume received.
PR/media Email: [email protected]
Donate: https://parttimeworkingmummy1.blogspot.co.uk/p/donate-here-help-our-warriors.html
x

Nothing about where to contact her for help, or what to do if you’re in trouble. Just media and donations. If emails aren’t always seen then what’s the point?
That’s awful that there is nowhere in the automated response that directs people to where they can get proper help and advice from especially considering she promotes herself as some sort of saviour who 24/7 can swoop in and save the day when no one else can.

Shows quite starkly that all she cares about is money given that there is a link to donate and PR contact details.

Reactions: 11
I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I looked back at the message I sent ptwm and the response and this is it:

Sadly emails aren't always seen due to volume received.
PR/media Email: [email protected]
Donate: https://parttimeworkingmummy1.blogspot.co.uk/p/donate-here-help-our-warriors.html
x

Nothing about where to contact her for help, or what to do if you’re in trouble. Just media and donations. If emails aren’t always seen then what’s the point?

Hi.

Long time lurker have been reading the threads since the start. I unfollowed PTWM some time again as things just feel right and I was fed up of watching the constant ads. However I have emailed her and messaged her in the past for DA help, I was in a really difficult situation and terrified. I Facebook messaged at first and no response at all. Seeing all those messages from people she had supposedly helped made me wonder why she didn’t respond to people who needed help so I emailed. I got a response nearly 2 weeks later saying “awww babe that’s tit, do you have any support”. What a response!! To someone who is reaching out for help that’s just an awful response not at all what I expected so I just never responded. There is clearly something very wrong going on Rachael does not have the appropriate skill set to support DA she clearly have helped some friends and thinks that it’s easy she can help anyone- she’s very wrong!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Hi.

Long time lurker have been reading the threads since the start. I unfollowed PTWM some time again as things just feel right and I was fed up of watching the constant ads. However I have emailed her and messaged her in the past for DA help, I was in a really difficult situation and terrified. I Facebook messaged at first and no response at all. Seeing all those messages from people she had supposedly helped made me wonder why she didn’t respond to people who needed help so I emailed. I got a response nearly 2 weeks later saying “awww babe that’s tit, do you have any support”. What a response!! To someone who is reaching out for help that’s just an awful response not at all what I expected so I just never responded. There is clearly something very wrong going on Rachael does not have the appropriate skill set to support DA she clearly have helped some friends and thinks that it’s easy she can help anyone- she’s very wrong!
I’m so sorry you had such a bad experience, I hope you’re in a safer place now?

Reactions: 10
TheKeyboardsmasherstories!!
Wow! I really hope the police are involved! 😮 Truly shocking why anyone would go out of their way to find so much personal details about someone because they dared ask a question? What a world eh!

Also, only me thinking that's either R or her admin? R bragged about her 'army' in reply to the comment on J IG (before she then deleted it) and bragged about her 15,000 new followers, and here bragging about the rather specific number of followers who she's going to release this set of info too....Like a pack of wolves! Sick!

None of her followers would give 2 shits about how many followers R has (but we all know she cares massively)?! Noone would be 'that' invested to search for her address, family, their address etc but you know who could get info like that....a police officer! Intimidation at it's best! If someone chooses to be private then you have no right to post private details about said person. Simples. That's the difference R. Every single thing about your life is publicly posted. All the kids names, faces, birthdays, your home address, their school.... But. Must. Deflect. R getting twitchy bum. Must intimidate everyone until they quit asking questions which will expose her. Nah ✋ We're just more determined to get the truth R!

Now, where are those darn donations?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When the baby arrives I think shes going to try for a shift of focus, any thing said or written about her she will howl about trolling a mum with a newborn. At least a lot of the ground work is done, it's just keeping up the momentum regardless of her situation.

Reactions: 10
Wow, threatening her again - shocked as I wasn’t around really the 1st time. Clearly ‘someone’ thinks Keels is way too close to the truth.....🤫

Reactions: 9
When the baby arrives I think shes going to try for a shift of focus, any thing said or written about her she will howl about trolling a mum with a newborn. At least a lot of the ground work is done, it's just keeping up the momentum regardless of her situation.
That's going to be a tough ask with her being under police investigation for doxxing, if her charming little threats to keeps is to be believed.

Reactions: 3
I may be way off here but I seem to remember that a letting agent was pivotal in getting a safe place for a DV survivor at short notice... rent? If so that's exactly the 'access to instant funds' that si many of us envisaged the PayPal going to... amiright?
That's what I assumed would be happening. In which case payments to letting agents/ landlords would be easily accessible. Also a news letter / updated post on FB could have said this month we donated £££ to help x women and their babies move. Even if no proof was provided I think her putting that would have been enough for a lot of people as you just take her word for it

Reactions: 3
That's going to be a tough ask with her being under police investigation for doxxing, if her charming little threats to keeps is to be believed.
Agreed. If the law has been broken, the law requires for investigations to commence irrespective of whether that person of concern is pre or post natal.

Reactions: 7
Hi.

Please message me if you need anything. I GENUINELY can help you, unlike Rachael. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.