Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You canā€™t ā€œstealā€ a husband.
She used to sniff his pillows! She probably tied a collar round his neck and stole him. Iā€™m sure he just got fed up of her stalking him and loved the attention she gave him. Yuck

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Josh is a scientist now didn't you know? It says so on his Insta bio šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I bet anyone whose studied a science degree at uni is kicking themselves right now...could've just put 'scientist' in their Insta bio instead! šŸ˜‚

I agree - he was the one who was in a relationship so he was the one at fault in that sense, but I think both of them were to blame as she clearly knew he was married.

Reactions: 5
I bet anyone whose studied a science degree at uni is kicking themselves right now...could've just put 'scientist' in their Insta bio instead! šŸ˜‚

I agree - he was the one who was in a relationship so he was the one at fault in that sense, but I think both of them were to blame as she clearly knew he was married.
They both were - she was pregnant with Edie and with her dad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She used to sniff his pillows! She probably tied a collar round his neck and stole him. Iā€™m sure he just got fed up of her stalking him and loved the attention she gave him. Yuck
Yes, thatā€™s obviously totally normal behaviour. Stalk the man you want to be with, wear him down so he repents in desperation, then spend a lifetime worried that he will cheat on your skanky old ass cos Karma likes payback.

In other news, please follow ā€˜thekeyboardsmasherā€™ on Insta, and click on the link in her bio. Nice little treat waiting there, and a confirmation of how disgusting, duplicitous vile human beings operate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Josh & ā€˜Tonyā€™ are just as much to blame I agree. But rather than be pedantic about a word, itā€™s still an incredibly crappy thing for Rachel to do and doesnā€™t fit in with her whole ā€˜raising woman upā€™ and warrior ethos. Plus she has strongly criticised women who cheat and who get involved with men who are already in relationships before on her SM. Trying to rewrite history and being a massive hypocrite and liar once again.

Iā€™m definitely looking for holes in all her stories now... the latest one is just banal and something you should keep to your own family as theyā€™re the only people whoā€™d be interested but canā€™t help but wonder can you even download games and use them on an iPad without internet? Or is it just my son whoā€™s never managed it? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Yes, thatā€™s obviously totally normal behaviour. Stalk the man you want to be with, wear him down so he repents in desperation, then spend a lifetime worried that he will cheat on your skanky old ass cos Karma likes payback.

In other news, please follow ā€˜thekeyboardsmasherā€™ on Insta, and click on the link in her bio. Nice little treat waiting there, and a confirmation of how disgusting, duplicitous vile human beings operate.
Thanks for the link. The article. Do we know who wrote this?

Edit. Please ignore, just realised it's Keels.

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m definitely looking for holes in all her stories now... the latest one is just banal and something you should keep to your own family as theyā€™re the only people whoā€™d be interested but canā€™t help but wonder can you even download games and use them on an iPad without internet? Or is it just my son whoā€™s never managed it? šŸ˜‚
You can if the iPad is cellular. My daughters iPads have sim cards in them and they have data like you have on a mobile. I pay a contract for them each month

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the link. The article. Do we know who wrote this?

Edit. Please ignore, just realised it's Keels.
She was an absolute pioneer in this investigation: I hope she is still here watching: we are carrying on what she bravely started ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes itā€™s Keels, and sheā€™s also posted pictures of her handsome boys. Well done to her, donā€™t fully know the backstory but she writes with integrity.

My sis is over on mumsnet, and she says several threads have been posted about PTWM but swiftly deleted. However she says that from what sheā€™s seen, everyone knows about her decietful ways and sheā€™s lost a lot of support-apparently (and I quote) ā€˜people are sick to the back teeth of herā€™. Ainā€™t that a crying shame.

Reactions: 23
Yes itā€™s Keels, and sheā€™s also posted pictures of her handsome boys. Well done to her, donā€™t fully know the backstory but she writes with integrity.

My sis is over on mumsnet, and she says several threads have been posted about PTWM but swiftly deleted. However she says that from what sheā€™s seen, everyone knows about her decietful ways and sheā€™s lost a lot of support-apparently (and I quote) ā€˜people are sick to the back teeth of herā€™. Ainā€™t that a crying shame.
Someone accused Keels of making up the fact that she had children (after she said her children had been contacted/threatened). Canā€™t remember if it was PTWM or one of her cult members on here but Iā€™m pleased that Keels is sticking two fingers up to whoever made that ridiculous claim.

šŸ˜‚ at Mumsnet mods and their deletion trigger finger every time Insta mummies are mentioned.

Reactions: 19

Wow that article is pure hell fire.:love::love:

I'm intrigued as to the repercussions this has had on Josh's Police Employment. Am I wrong in getting the vibe he's suspended whilst investigations are pending?

Someone accused Keels of making up the fact that she had children (after she said her children had been contacted/threatened). Canā€™t remember if it was PTWM or one of her cult members on here but Iā€™m pleased that Keels is sticking two fingers up to whoever made that ridiculous claim.

šŸ˜‚ at Mumsnet mods and their deletion trigger finger every time Insta mummies are mentioned.
What power do Insta Mothers have..Amazon, Mumsnet, what the he'll is going on here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Wow, that article by the keyboard smasher (or on his page šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø) is great - explains the situation perfectly and succinctly!

what Did she do to locals to piss them off so much that they messaged keels? It didnā€™t say or I missed it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.