Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Which begs the question, what is she paying her admin for?!
To do her dirty work threats for her on some occasions! šŸ™„

itā€™s more than my jobs worth to be too involved, J isnā€™t concerned He doesnā€™t need the pension anymore does he! So Iā€™m more a lurker but I honestly hope her Crystal Palace comes crashing down. Always around if anyone needs clarification on any legalities or processes šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 6
E
I work in a hospital and if we access records that arenā€™t in our area ie relevant to the patients we are looking after we can get disciplined ... to stop people looking up their neighbours or family members etc
Exactly, so if Mr PTWM has looked or there is anything suspicious I.e. someone he works with looking for no reason, they are in serious trouble. It seems coincidental that they got her address so easy x

Reactions: 11
The ptwm machine is running scared. I hope keels can hold her nerve, this needs to get out to all the ptwm crew so they can see their leader as nothing more than a fake and a con artist

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Which begs the question, what is she paying her admin for?!
I think ā€˜adminā€™ is just a pseudonym for herself. She seems too greedy and materialistic to actually part with her money for ā€˜staffā€™ as she likes to call it.

I have also noticed how little ā€˜likesā€™ her posts are getting. It seems that the balloon will soon burst, all brought on by herself I hasten to add. She thinks sheā€™s untouchable but these things have a way of coming back to tit on oneā€™s head.

Local scout group that I spoke to the other day re Kidscape have said local church are most concerned about this issue and are interested in how ambassadors are picked for charities i.e what criteria they have to fulfill. Apparently Church have said they will bring it up at their next interfaith meeting, so other places of worship also investigate chosen charities more thoroughly. Vicar apparently will make a strong case NOT to ever choose Kidscape.

Good moral victory, though it doesnā€™t feel nice inside. However if Kidscape decide to continually dig their heels in re having this absolute charlatan as their ambassador then they are clearly putting HER before the children so goes to show where their priorities lie. Also shows they shouldnā€™t have any money as they are clearly incompetent.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Shes blocked me and i never followed her.
But i think theres been some info sharing wwith other vloggers as found myself blocked other pages too.
Ahh ..
itā€™s a lot of effort to go to isnā€™t it ? I donā€™t like / comment / share
Iā€™ll not lose any sleep over it šŸ˜‚ bet paypal questions make you lose sleep tho šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
She don't have time to read all her emails from people reaching out to help but has time to block and delete every troll comment she comes across funny that

Reactions: 21
Why invest so much time in blocking lists of people that have never liked, commented etc on your posts and never caused you any harm? Itā€™s pathetic & so childish. Invest that time instead in becoming more honest, transparent, professional and answering legitimate concerns.

Reactions: 16
Someone made a really good pointbthe other day that had she gone Iā€™m really sorry it seems like the wording has been misinterpreted and that I do take a proportion as a wage / expenses out and been up front and honest and then moved on ... but she couldnā€™t say that as itā€™s not just a proportion is it and she canā€™t show ANY evidence of donations sheā€™s given not even buying items for people in need ( as she asks her warriors for things like pranks etc too instead of saying weā€™ve bought a pram for this person )
The best part of it is that sheā€™s brought many people to tattle herself which has backfired as contrary to what she says thereā€™s no bullying / trolling here ... I donā€™t even post on Instagram but feel this is a good site to participate in x
The worst part of it is the genuine kind people sheā€™s taken money from ( both those that have donated and those it was meant for ) and I just hope thereā€™s a way of recovering it for those people x

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Ahh ..
itā€™s a lot of effort to go to isnā€™t it ? I donā€™t like / comment / share
Iā€™ll not lose any sleep over it šŸ˜‚ bet paypal questions make you lose sleep tho šŸ˜‚
Its odd as i used follow her facebook many years ago..never Insta.
When keels did moral queen blog thats what made me look at this thread and then her insta.
I do Follow messiahs and have done for last 3 months.

Reactions: 7
Why invest so much time in blocking lists of people that have never liked, commented etc on your posts and never caused you any harm? Itā€™s pathetic & so childish. Invest that time instead in becoming more honest, transparent, professional and answering legitimate concerns.
Totally agree x ostrich head in the sand technique wonā€™t work forever

Reactions: 5
Yes, itā€™s funny how people spend their precious time! No time to answer the legitimate questions of many regarding how their hard earnt money is being spent, but time to talk in depth about crotch-rot and other infections in your nether regions šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its odd as i used follow her facebook many years ago..never Insta.
When keels did moral queen blog thats what made me look at this thread and then her insta.
I do Follow messiahs and have done for last 3 months.
Same here followed her ages ago on there and came off fb for few reasons and started looking on Instagram only maybe 8 ish months ago ... saw the crying Trolling thing of hers which led me to read on here šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøX

Yes, itā€™s funny how people spend their precious time! No time to answer the legitimate questions of many regarding how their hard earnt money is being spent, but time to talk in depth about crotch-rot and other infections in your nether regions šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
Yep šŸ˜‚ she can remember the fishy fanny story in great detail but not info about donations

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have been married for 13 years. I couldnā€™t be ā€œstolenā€ itā€™s just nonsense. He was married and he chose to cheat - she is guilty for cheating on HER partner but he is guilty for his. You canā€™t steal somebody who doesnā€™t want to be stolen šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
No, but you can have some morals and decency, and walk away.

No, but you can have some morals and decency, and walk away.
Sound sad though she was desperately pursuing him so I would say she definitely played a part in the downfall of his marriage.

Doesnā€™t surprise me sheā€™d allow her child to play with and give away real money, she has no respect for it or the work that goes into earning it.

Iā€™ve just been thinking how does she not know that sheā€™s not blocking one of her sheep or big donators ... just because they follow people she doesnā€™t like ... they might be ( because some are ) still in the belief sheā€™s saint rachele and these other instagrammmers are wrong ... they might just be following

Iā€™ve just been thinking how does she not know that sheā€™s not blocking one of her sheep or big donators ... just because they follow people she doesnā€™t like ... they might be ( because some are ) still in the belief sheā€™s saint rachele and these other instagrammmers are wrong ... they might just be following
Thatā€™s what I thought when she exposed Edieā€™s family for liking the page Moral Queens. They might just have been following from a safeguarding point of view to see if anyone ever commented anything about Edie! Obv I donā€™t know any backstory.

Reactions: 6
She has blocked one of her donors, theyā€™ve been on here to say so.

Also, my opinion on the keeley thing.
Iā€™d guess it is Rachael that has messaged her about the address. Why?
Because she doesnā€™t like the idea that someone has got her ā€˜crewā€™ statistics wrong. Yes, itā€™s said slightly in jest, however it is still making a point her facts were wrong.
In my job I come across thousands of messages like this usually from an ex partner (usually male to female) with threats of ā€œI know where you liveā€ or such not. And there is usually a message that shows their superiority of ā€œwell actually it was 2010 not 2011ā€ or ā€œyou ran away March 10th not March 9thā€
You get the idea.
Itā€™s deliberately nit picking but proving a point.

Reactions: 8
My crystal ball has just revealed to me a post-birth sobby, snotty video from PTWM that says pregnancy psychosis (pre-documented) made her spend like a demon, steal funds like a bandit and doxx like an influencer caught out...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My crystal ball has just revealed to me a post-birth sobby, snotty video from PTWM that says pregnancy psychosis (pre-documented) made her spend like a demon, steal funds like a bandit and doxx like an influencer caught out...
Yet itā€™s there for all to see how sheā€™s behaved like normal for the last 7 months...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.