Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was in her position I'd be leasing/renting one or two safe spaces for short-term safety - but then I'm talking from the privileged position of not knowing anything about how any of the refuge service works
That's actually a really good idea. She's certainly had the money to cover rent each month.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I looked back at the message I sent ptwm and the response and this is it:

Sadly emails aren't always seen due to volume received.
PR/media Email: [email protected]
Donate: https://parttimeworkingmummy1.blogspot.co.uk/p/donate-here-help-our-warriors.html
x

Nothing about where to contact her for help, or what to do if you’re in trouble. Just media and donations. If emails aren’t always seen then what’s the point?
PR media emails will always be seen else how will they choose which freebies are gifted?? 😂

Reactions: 7
Keels is ok, we’ve had a good laugh at the current shenanigans. Whoever is sending those messages about going to war against keels needs to seriously grow up. Why on earth would anyone break the law for Rachel I don’t know. If it’s rachel herself which tbf high chance it is then she’s even more nasty than I gave her credit for.

Reactions: 18
It's disgusting bullying behaviour whoever it is. But maybe some more of those '724,000 followers across all platforms' will be directed to the article or here, like so many of us, and see PTWM for what she really is.

Reactions: 8
More threats to doxx!?

Grow the duck up, you are adult women defending a liar and possible fraudster.
The fantwats are acting like they are still 14 and still in love with the popular witch bully at school.

Reactions: 18
It's disgusting bullying behaviour whoever it is. But maybe some more of those '724,000 followers across all platforms' will be directed to the article or here, like so many of us, and see PTWM for what she really is.
"They" do know that's not 724,000 separate people though, don't they? Most following on Facebook will follow on Instagram and/or Twitter... so probably dividing that figure by 2.5 is more realistic. And 290,000 isnt nearly as impressive 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got a response nearly 2 weeks later saying “awww babe that’s tit, do you have any support”.
Wow! I'm appalled at her reply! A handful of people who reached out have come here and said there messages were left on read. One person has come to say they received great help from R but when asked to elaborate she fell of the face of the earth 🤷🏼‍♀️ To see what she ACTUALLY replies to people in dire need is shocking! 2 weeks. 2 frigging weeks. Everyone knows how tragically quick DV can turn in a day let alone 2 weeks!!! 🤬🤬 This is why she can't get away with promoting herself as a saviour! She is putting more DV victims indirectly at risk. Leave it to the professionals. Point them towards the professional charities. The professional people who work with victims every, single day!

I hope you did find the help and support you needed. If not, unlike what R says Tattle is, we are a fab bunch with many professionals on here. Please reach out to someone ❤ xx

Reactions: 19
Keels is ok, we’ve had a good laugh at the current shenanigans. Whoever is sending those messages about going to war against keels needs to seriously grow up. Why on earth would anyone break the law for Rachel I don’t know. If it’s rachel herself which tbf high chance it is then she’s even more nasty than I gave her credit for.
I've a feeling it's someone close to her on the payroll shitting bricks, but all with Dame Rachs full knowledge and consent.

"They" do know that's not 724,000 separate people though, don't they? Most following on Facebook will follow on Instagram and/or Twitter... so probably dividing that figure by 2.5 is more realistic. And 290,000 isnt nearly as impressive 😏
Alot of those followers are there for the car crash though. Compare how many likes and actual comments she actually gets. Its not a huge amount.

Reactions: 14
When you are blocked on Instagram does it say user not found ?
😂never happened to me til just now 😂think PTWM has blocked me ... sob lol ... I’ve posted a few posts on here after having my eyes opened ( nothing impolite ) and my username isn’t anything like my Instagram one ... and on Instagram I lurk not comment or like .. I have 9 pictures 😂
Anyway surely it’s a massive job but I’m thinking she must be looking at her followers that follow maybe messiah Keto / CHL / keyboardsmasher ? As I do 😂 now and correlating them somehow is this possible 😂
N I’ve just read keels stories and disgusted on her behalf at the messages she’s been sent ... what a vile set of cretins they are this “crew”

Reactions: 14
Not sure if Keely is reading tattle or not but she should contact Devon and Cornwall police and ask for records of everyone who has viewed her file, then she will know if that’s where they got the address from. I work for a large hospital and we get requests all the time of people wanting to know who has accessed their file

Reactions: 20
😂never happened to me til just now 😂think PTWM has blocked me ... sob lol ... I’ve posted a few posts on here after having my eyes opened ( nothing impolite ) and my username isn’t anything like my Instagram one ... and on Instagram I lurk not comment or like .. I have 9 pictures 😂
Anyway surely it’s a massive job but I’m thinking she must be looking at her followers that follow maybe messiah Keto / CHL / keyboardsmasher ? As I do 😂 now and correlating them somehow is this possible 😂
N I’ve just read keels stories and disgusted on her behalf at the messages she’s been sent ... what a vile set of cretins they are this “crew”
I reckon she’ll definitely block everyone who likes the keyboardsmasher Insta Page if she hasn’t done so already. Probably already gone through the list to see if there is anyone that she knows on it so she can publicly name & shame them again

Reactions: 12
I don’t know if this has been posted before, but I looked back at the message I sent ptwm and the response and this is it:

Sadly emails aren't always seen due to volume received.
PR/media Email: [email protected]
Donate: https://parttimeworkingmummy1.blogspot.co.uk/p/donate-here-help-our-warriors.html
x

Nothing about where to contact her for help, or what to do if you’re in trouble. Just media and donations. If emails aren’t always seen then what’s the point?
She also stated that she has 200k emails sat in her inbox. I wonder how many of those are from vulnerable women who can only contact via email and she’s outright saying they’re not always seen. Doing her bit to protect all these women, clearly. If you were that genuine you would have an alternative contact for those needing help

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’ll definitely block everyone who likes the keyboardsmasher Insta Page if she hasn’t done so already. Probably already gone through the list to see if there is anyone that she knows on it so she can publicly name & shame them again
I’ll wait for that then 😂x
Must have took her ages which I have to say makes me chuckle a bit ... she must be panicking like hell ... plus being very tired spending her time doing that when she works full time !

Reactions: 8
She also stated that she has 200k emails sat in her inbox. I wonder how many of those are from vulnerable women who can only contact via email and she’s outright saying they’re not always seen. Doing her bit to protect all these women, clearly. If you were that genuine you would have an alternative contact for those needing help
Which begs the question, what is she paying her admin for?!

Reactions: 12
There is absolutely no need to donate to PTWM for her 'causes' well unless you want to buy a tshirt or her 'family' calendar.

You donate direct to a REGISTERED CHARITY not to someones PERSONAL BANK ACCCOUNT.

I don't mind googling a list of national and local to Devon DA registered and known charities and adding them here today. Anything to help direct people to real causes and away from the PTWM circus.

Reactions: 15
Shes blocked me and i never followed her.
But i think theres been some info sharing wwith other vloggers as found myself blocked other pages too.

Reactions: 3
Not sure if Keely is reading tattle or not but she should contact Devon and Cornwall police and ask for records of everyone who has viewed her file, then she will know if that’s where they got the address from. I work for a large hospital and we get requests all the time of people wanting to know who has accessed their file
I work in a hospital and if we access records that aren’t in our area ie relevant to the patients we are looking after we can get disciplined ... to stop people looking up their neighbours or family members etc

Reactions: 6
Its very serious if a data protection breech has happened.
So one of joshes old workmates gave him address unless hes still police.
Cant believe they got to Amazon.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.