Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, and made her Twitter account private too.

It’s only shady as duck bloggers who do stuff like that. Those with nothing to hide, who act with transparency and integrity, don’t need to.

People, get screenshotting now anything you find that is dubious. I have a feeling things are gonna start disappearing from her 2016/2017 FB page. I'm doing what I can and sharing here as and when I can but I don't want to miss anything.

Reactions: 15
How can she be allowed to make money as an influencer without public social media accounts? I’ll admit I blogged for a few years and worked with a handful of brands (for product not cash). How it worked was they emailed me and said we will send you this product, you use it and write about it honestly and then share the link to the blog post on your social media accounts. I had to prove I had open Twitter, FB and Instagram accounts before an agreement was reached.

So private twitter should mean she doesn’t get as many opportunities but I expect the rules are different for her. They usually are.

what Did she do to locals to piss them off so much that they messaged keels? It didn’t say or I missed it.
In her book she alleged that Edie’s dad was very popular in their home town and she broke his heart by leaving him because “she didn’t love him enough”. Turns out she was having an affair with Josh (behind his wife’s back too) whilst pregnant with Edie. I expect his friends and family didn’t take too kindly to that.

Reactions: 9
Well done to Messiah for sharing the article on his stories, I’m truly baffled as to why she doesn’t just explain the situation, so simple and all this would stop. She does do some good, sharing and helping organisations to get donations etc, she really is tarring herself so badly.

Reactions: 15
Well done to Messiah for sharing the article on his stories, I’m truly baffled as to why she doesn’t just explain the situation, so simple and all this would stop. She does do some good, sharing and helping organisations to get donations etc, she really is tarring herself so badly.
Hi! I think the focus is that she *DID* do some good, she shared appeals and whatnot. But she has been raking in an unknown monthly PayPal wage which hasn't been mentioned having any spends for over a year. Before that point, the actual monetary spends are vaguely referred to in the most part with little to no proof of where they have been spent.

She gathered a lot of very kind people together, on her FB page.....folks who would do what they could to help. A lot of these people are still donating monthly to her from 2017/2018, on top of the shout outs she did for separate Amazon wishlists, calls for second hand goods and furniture etc.

She has done no outreach work on her FB page for a long long time. The odd mention of a fundraiser here or a charity there. Most of her content now is the regular parent blogger fare. Ads for some kinds health mats? Rescue Remedy?

Not working with DA organisations she is apparently personally involved in, not for ages.

Even looking back,, when she was "involved" with these organisations it was more to do with "going along to a meeting" - so as a volunteer sure.

It all stinks. I'm tired and going to bed but I'll catch you all on the other side 👍❤

Reactions: 11
I’m of the opinion that nobody is “all good” or “all bad” but unfortunately in this case the bad outweighs the good. Why can’t she be motivational but also have the good grace and decency to tell people who have donated in good faith where their donations have gone? Particularly those who have politely requested the information from her.
You’re absolutely right, real women lift women. They don’t incite their “army” to flood others with abuse, they don’t delete any comment that doesn’t show them in a good light. They don’t write lies to a mass of followers about having offered refunds.
And that’s why I’m here. Because this bunch of real women (and maybe men?) aren’t an army run by a dictator who run the risk of being ousted if we don’t toe the line. We’re a bunch of supportive peeps exchanging views and ideas and challenging what we’ve been led to believe as gospel without judging each other. I’ll take that kind of fab any day of the week!
Real women are transparent in their pseudo charitable financial dealings and stand up when called to account and are able to demonstrate their accounts and document their charitable giving... They produce annual reports detailing how much they have raised for their charitable cause In its broadest sense and can say what it was spent on. the bulk of the gossip would have withered and died if she had.

Reactions: 7
Imagine if she was to refund everyone who was thought their donation was going directly to help people in desperate need but now finds out it's been funding her lifestyle. This money could then be donated to Women's aid who as it was pointed out earlier have had their funds drastically cut.Then everone who is currently paying monthly subs to her could also redirect this to womans aid. Whar an amazing boost to their funds this would be.
Hi, I’m new to this woman, can I ask why people are sending her PayPal donations instead of going straight to Women’s Aid??

Reactions: 5
Omg had anyone seen keels latest insta story? This is madness.
Can someone upload or say what's being said in a story? Makes it difficult to keep up and for anyone reading the thread in the future it leaves lots of holes 🕳😆

Reactions: 5
I can’t upload screenshots because the files are too big but basically some loon is claiming to have the her address, her sons work address and (bizarrely) her ex from 20 years ago’s address and is saying they will publish them..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.