Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the money is logged in and out like she says it is, why the hell doesn’t she just say how much is raised and what it’s spent on when a donator asks her? Why all the fecking lies & drama? 🙄

Reactions: 10
She wrote this on FB 23rd June 2019. I've cropped out the beginning and end but if you want to read the whole rant, it's still there.

I've circled the PayPal bit.

Essentially she is saying it's all covered on the donate page, and she will be raising more funds after maternity leave so screw the lot of you.
I never saw this.

Again, lying about added onto a mailing list. Lying that donors knew ‘what it was for’ (strange she doesn’t elaborate on the charity aspect of it).

Out and out liar 🤥

Reactions: 6
It gives absolutely no answers, does it?

It tells us she may have an accountant.

Why hasn't she done any update on what the monthly donations have apparently been spent on for a YEAR. A whole year, man!
Indeed. If it’s logged in and out then a simple spreadsheet would show where it goes. Full of brags as well. She’s earned more than him for two years? She’s picky about what she advertises? Yeah cos Lidl wipes are aspirational for all 👌🏻

Latest story. Wow, what a HERO. She paid FULL PRICE for an item (despite how tit it looked IMO) and STILL have a shout out to the business. Oh Rachael, your selflessness knows no bounds. And that’s another £20 spent today 💪🏻 Good going love

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I bet she can't wait for her next book's pay cheque. What a shame her publisher works with such a dishonest, hateful liar. *remember publishers, this needs to go under FICTION section.

Reactions: 4
I’ve looked on her fab account from 23rd June and there is nothing like the pages you posted.
She wrote this on FB 23rd June 2019. I've cropped out the beginning and end but if you want to read the whole rant, it's still there.

Essentially she is saying it's all covered on the donate page, and she will be raising more funds after maternity leave so screw the lot of you.

Are you sure this is up?? Most odd

So basically thanks for your cash I worded it so you couldn’t call me out as it insinuates I was passing this to charities but actually it could also mean you are paying me .... Kerching?

Reactions: 7
Rachaele, rather than sharing silly messages and explaining that you paid for a kids bag, why don’t you just explain what you’ve spent the PayPal donations on instead? #awks

...though at least she blanked the senders name out this time. Well done 👏🏼👏🏼
I think it’s very telling that, when accused of something she has not done, she is quick to produce proof to clear her name. Funny then that she hasn’t produced the evidence of the PayPal donations.

Hello by the way. (Return to lurk mode)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Rachaele, rather than sharing silly messages and explaining that you paid for a kids bag, why don’t you just explain what you’ve spent the PayPal donations on instead? #awks

Well done love!! You paid full price out of your hard earned money. Oh no it's not your money though is it love🖒. Oh and id rather asume stuff that be a dirty rotten liar!

Reactions: 10

She also blanked out part of the message from the seller , the bit before it says send me your address when paid... that could very well be a discount offer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
And she’s shared something that women’s aid apparently asked her to share. I actually laughed out loud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Reactions: 3
Well £100 of the PayPal money has just been donated to Women’s Aid so at least that’s something as she has shared a go-fund me link that she stated Women’s Aid had asked her to share as her name is first on the list for donations.

I’d still much rather donate directly to the charity though rather than a strange individual’s go-fund me account.

Reactions: 7
She also blanked out part of the message from the seller , the bit before it says send me your address when paid... that could very well be a discount offer 🤷🏻‍♀️
There’s no time and date on the message either to/from the seller - it could be from last year for all we know but despite what she thinks no one really gives a tit about a straw bag 😂 it’s the donations we want answers about Rachel 🙄

Well £100 of the PayPal money has just been donated to Women’s Aid so at least that’s something as she has shared a go-fund me link that she stated Women’s Aid had asked her to share as her name is first on the list for donations.

I’d still much rather donate directly to the charity though rather than a strange individual’s go-fund me account.
Isn’t it strange how this suddenly happens now. After being faced with backlash, Rachel-with-an-E eventually opens the purse strings. £100. Whilst that’s very generous, that’s prob the price of a 2 day shop for her at M&S. So nice try Rach, but try harder.

Also, the donation is in the name of our hero and saviour with no mention of the people who have contributed and actually paid for the donation. Too little, too late, I’m afraid. Also it has gift aid added so I would say that’s just a personal donation intended to make her look good. Again.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.