Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t it strange how this suddenly happens now. After being faced with backlash, Rachel-with-an-E eventually opens the purse strings. £100. Whilst that’s very generous, that’s prob the price of a 2 day shop for her at M&S. So nice try Rach, but try harder.
Yep again totally contrived. Just sick to death of this woman and her crap.

Reactions: 5
Well £100 of the PayPal money has just been donated to Women’s Aid so at least that’s something as she has shared a go-fund me link that she stated Women’s Aid had asked her to share as her name is first on the list for donations.

I’d still much rather donate directly to the charity though rather than a strange individual’s go-fund me account.
It's a token gesture.

After 12 months of not one mention of a charitable donation or warrior work from her.

Again, there has been no updates for a year - and no transparency or accountability at any point.

Chucking a ton in the bucket now doesn't change that.

* I'm getting so mad now - I'm trying to stick to facts and not get emotions involved but it's bloody hard not to!

Reactions: 15
What makes me sick is that she will probably do just enough to get her off the hook and stick two fingers up at us in the process. She should be locked up for fraud 🙄 cowbag

Reactions: 7
It's a token gesture.

After 12 months of not one mention of a charitable donation or warrior work from her.

Again, there has been no updates for a year - and no transparency or accountability at any point.

Chucking a ton in the bucket now doesn't change that.

* I'm getting so mad now - I'm trying to stick to facts and not get emotions involved but it's bloody hard not to!
If everything was legit, she could’ve approached this so differently. She just did a lazy ‘Women’s Aid have asked me to share this’ and then a swipe up to some strange woman's go fund me account.

She could’ve done a FB post highlighting the recent news that Women’s Aid are severely underfunded and linked that into the PayPal donations - how much her crew have raised and what that money has been spent on and how much £ has been given warriors, refuges etc and then included a link to Woman’s Aid website where people could donate or buy her T-shirt that she did in colab with them.

Only she didn’t. Probably because she can’t.

Reactions: 22
She wrote this on FB 23rd June 2019. I've cropped out the beginning and end but if you want to read the whole rant, it's still there.

I've circled the PayPal bit.

Essentially she is saying it's all covered on the donate page, and she will be raising more funds after maternity leave so screw the lot of you.
There are no words 😡

If everything was legit, she could’ve approached this so differently. She just did a lazy ‘Women’s Aid have asked me to share this’ and then a swipe up to some strange woman's go fund me account.

She could’ve done a FB post highlighting the recent news that Women’s Aid are severely underfunded and linked that into the PayPal donations - how much her crew have raised and what that money has been spent on and how much £ has been given warriors, refuges etc and then included a link to Woman’s Aid website where people could donate or buy her T-shirt that she did in colab with them.

Only she didn’t. Probably because she can’t.
Yep making out she’s still associated with them to look like to her sheep followers that assume oh that’s where the money must go because she’s posted a pic of the charity as if that’s proof 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also, the donation is in the name of our hero and saviour with no mention of the people who have contributed and actually paid for the donation. Too little, too late, I’m afraid. Also it has gift aid added so I would say that’s just a personal donation intended to make her look good. Again.
If it has GiftAid added, she pays tax
If she pays tax, she has an income
If she has an income she has a job
...but she doesn't, does she? I mean aside from all things PTWM? So I imagine she's drawing a 'legitimate' wage from the donations - and who knows how much that is... £25k? £50k? £100k? Who would regulate that?

Reactions: 4
Rachaele, rather than sharing silly messages and explaining that you paid for a kids bag, why don’t you just explain what you’ve spent the PayPal donations on instead? #awks

...though at least she blanked the senders name out this time. Well done 👏🏼👏🏼
Probably sent to herself again !

Today my daughter had her singing exam ... in the waiting room notice board was a A4 poster saying Thankyou we raised £850 for a local hospice from an event ... and I thought that’s what normal people do 🤷🏻‍♀️N maybe if Rachel(E) finds herself a piece of paper she could write it down n screen shot it like she she does with everything ... she’d probably blank out the amount or it will be from a donation from 5 years ago
Honestly now every post she does makes me so cross she just has no conscience !

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Probably sent to herself again !
It was just a pointless message to share. Someone used the word BORING and implied she was trying to blag a freebie. So what?? In an influencers world this must be par for the course & it made her look really petty. There was no name-calling, abuse insults etc. It may have been mildly irritating to receive but let her many admin deal with it 🤷🏼‍♀️

What about all the messages she’s received politely asking where the PayPal money has gone? She doesn’t share or respond to those - just blocks and deletes instead.

Show your evidence for that instead Rachaele rather than a half-blanked out message from the seller of a hessian bag 🙄😂

Reactions: 12
Incredible how she can produce evidence of buying bags from receiving ONE single message from a trolls but when asked several times over donations she’s cannot produce it?!?
My local village held a charity event last week. Today they posted a letter from said charity onto Facebook stating how much was raised and thank you for the donation. Full letter nothing blanked out. Seems easy enough 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
how many people have asked her directly about pp and have been blocked? Would love to see a tally up of it x

Reactions: 1
I'm sure they will have complied by this:
Putting a sofa bed in your garden room that guests, children, or snoring partners might spend a rare night in is very different to setting up a proper bedroom that will be slept in regularly.
For occasional use, most people can construct a shed or garden room under permitted development rights (i.e. without applying for planning permission) and add a sofa bed for the odd guest. However, your garden room must comply with Building Regulations if anyone is going to sleep
in it.
You are correct, there's strict rules about this. They need fire doors, escape routes, etc if it's being used as a full time bedroom, especially by a child. I'm not sure you're child is allowed to sleep in a separate dwelling to parents legally every night. Could anybody shed any light on this that's in the know?? The rules on loft conversion for sleeping full time in are so strict so surely a garden room has stricter rules.

'I'll be working hard to boost this page to increase donations so we can help more charities' more like so she can boost her own income. If she really wanted to help charities, she'd link to their actual pages so people can donate directly. I also don't believe she's attending any courses that would make her qualified to actually help vulnerable people.
Exactly, if she really wanted to help she would direct people straight to the charities that can claim gift aid, unlike her page

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Isn’t it strange how this suddenly happens now. After being faced with backlash, Rachel-with-an-E eventually opens the purse strings. £100. Whilst that’s very generous, that’s prob the price of a 2 day shop for her at M&S. So nice try Rach, but try harder.
It's all being done to try cover her tracks!
If she had been doing this regularly, why no regular screenshots and links?! Cos she hasn't!
We can all read you like a book, a really crappy book at that, Rachael (with or without an e) 🙄
Well done for tryin, but quite simply, until you admit that you have f*cked up and got carried away spending the PP donations instead of using it as the donators expected it to be used, then us nasty tattle 'mothers' aka trolls (most of which got directed over here by yourself...oops! Backfired badly hey!) will not give up asking the question....
Where did the donations go?!!

Reactions: 11
I expect she’s been advised that as long as she starts leaving the donations where they are from now on, all will be forgiven and forgotten. But that money has got her to this point. It has enabled her to give up work, go on holiday, spend quality time with her husband and children. No amount of damage limitation can make up for the fact that she stole that time from other genuinely hardworking mothers who can’t afford six children, hypnobirthing, endless clothes and toys, holidays, a car, two dogs, countless chickens and a big house by the sea 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
how many people have asked her directly about pp and have been blocked? Would love to see a tally up of it x
I got blocked for “liking” a comment and now also blocked on twitter and again all I did was “like” a post. No comment just a like. Crazy behaviour. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m fuming 😤 alright I don’t have a clue how far away her appointment is but when You have to be at the midwife in 14 minutes and your messing about on instagram!! Have a bit of consideration for that midwife who has a mater of minutes between women to fill in endless paper work while trying to shove her lunch down in record time who will be late home on a Friday night to see her own kids has probably worked an extra hour because you can’t be assed to turn up 10 minutes early
Unbelievably selfish to behave like that grrr

😂😂 Her doctors could be over the road. Calm down love, it's not that serious. Lol

Reactions: 1
This actually made me cringe, a 13yr old showing step dad revealing bikini top and clothes, whilst 'mum' asked does he like it, it just doesn't sit right with me.
If it's all for the Instagram then Rach you really are a disgrace!
Don’t want to alarm you but that’s not even a bikini top, it’s an everyday top 😬😬

And to be fair to Betsy, the denim skirt on the website doesn't have the arse ripped out of it 🤣🤣
Yeah, I went and looked and couldn’t find it 😂😂 PLT have always been dodgy with things like that tbh so no wonder she looked so shocked 😬😬

• Wow
Not full time though and she was working full time last summer
The rules for 13 and 14 year olds are no more than 12 hours a week in term time, including no more than 5 on a Saturday and 2 on a Sunday. School holidays no more than 25 hours a week I think. Also they aren’t entitled to minimum wage at that age. Min wage for 16 year olds is just over £4 so 13 year olds are not going to be earning much at all.

Up here in Scotland teenagers are encouraged to go out and get weekend/holiday jobs I don’t think Betsy has been sold into a slave trade if you lot have an issue with her Mum and dad knock yourselves out tbh but if it were my son or daughter (who are 18 and 19) for the record that you lot were slating I would be very very angry 😡 just saying 🖕🏼
Where has anyone slated Betsy? Someone just said about her having a job and whether or not it was okay for 13 years old to work a certain amount of hours?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.