Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo agree with this, I know this is a bit unfair as it’s not Betsy’s fault but I would be mortified if my step dad saw that I was wearing things like that. I feel like Rachaele and Josh are so lenient with what she wears, yes she’s a teenager and we all wear things like that, but it does creepy me out that Rachaele posts it constantly when apparently Betsy has had disgusting things said about her. I know she apparently has thick skin but I’m so surprised she doesn’t say to her mum she’s not happy with it, because if it was me I would be so uncomfortable before, let alone now
Exactly. I totally agree that girls and women should wear whatever the hell they like and shouldn’t be dictated to by other people, I’m all for empowerment and teaching boys from an early age that no means no etc etc.

BUT I have to say there is, for me at least, a difference between letting your child (and she is a child, she’s only 14) wear what they feel comfortable in and taking risks with their safety by uploading videos and photos constantly online. I know that shouldn’t matter and it shouldn’t make girls/women more at risk but I personally feel that it absolutely does. By all means let her have her arse hanging out of skirts and shorts but why broadcast it to the world? Particularly when they know she lives in a shed at the bottom of your garden 🙈

But if a tangent there but the safety of kids is something I’m both trained in and passionate about.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The denim skirt really made me laugh!
It actually seemed like a video from the good old days!

As a teen I always tried pushing my luck with clothes, my mum in return brought me big pants whilst saying " the shorter the skirt you buy the bigger then pants I buy you"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she say Betsy bought all those clothes herself from her wages? She must be working a lot of hours to be able to afford all that. And if they were bought with her own money, why did her mum open them before she got home?? 🤦🏼‍♀️ I saw them before she did 😂 jeez
Betsy has been working since she was 13 in a kiosk and a hairdresser. I thought that was against the law?

Reactions: 3
There’s only so long you can be treated like a slave before it starts to wear a bit thin. FFS boil your own eggs. It takes minutes. Literally. 🙄
It's so cringe how babied she is, does she think it's cute? Sweet? Show's how loved she is? 🙄 No, it's just embarrassing!

Reactions: 4
I think she’s also trying to encourage people to make comments about Betsy and Josh so she can show them too because she kept trying to get him to look at Betsy and her choice of clothes etc
This actually made me cringe, a 13yr old showing step dad revealing bikini top and clothes, whilst 'mum' asked does he like it, it just doesn't sit right with me.
If it's all for the Instagram then Rach you really are a disgrace!

Reactions: 17
Betsy has been working since she was 13 in a kiosk and a hairdresser. I thought that was against the law?
I know there are alot of rules around it. Thought you had to be 15 to do over a certain amount of hours.

I know we shouldn't make personal comments but her voice and that snort in her laugh are doing my head in. Sitting there laughing when so many people have been decieved by her and are upset and angry. But its fine you just sit there laughing. Wish we could all find it so funny.

Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe she tried to make out she works full time. Half the time she’s in bed ffs. When does she even do any childcare? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ As if her life hasn’t changed in the last five years. Unless Josh has ALWAYS done everything 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
The denim skirt really made me laugh!
It actually seemed like a video from the good old days!

As a teen I always tried pushing my luck with clothes, my mum in return brought me big pants whilst saying " the shorter the skirt you buy the bigger then pants I buy you"
And to be fair to Betsy, the denim skirt on the website doesn't have the arse ripped out of it 🤣🤣

He did everything for Samantha too. I wonder if he likes to be needed
That and maybe it’s some strange type of control thing. He’s like the parent and she acts like a small child. She seems so so unnaturally dependant on him for an adult relationship.

Reactions: 4
Why does betsy live in the shed?
Once she got pregnant Bestsy was relegated to the summer house shed thing. I would be terrified sleeping out there alone at night let alone a 14 year old girl. I also couldn't sleep at night knowing my daughter was not sleeping under my roof at night.

Reactions: 9
Once she got pregnant Bestsy was relegated to the summer house shed thing. I would be terrified sleeping out there alone at night let alone a 14 year old girl. I also couldn't sleep at night knowing my daughter was not sleeping under my roof at night.
That's what I thought, I wouldn't be comfortable with this either.

Is anyone on mumsnet, could we do a thread there on this? The papers pick up threads from there a lot and will get more exposure

Reactions: 7
To make room for the baby. It’s a “summer house”. But it’s not a bedroom.
They have one of their gifted snuzpods in their bedroom though. The baby won’t be moving into its own room until next year - they could’ve let Betsy have one last winter in a warm house 😄 Unless it’s so Betsy can make as much noise as she wants of an evening with her mates but she’ll still have school the next day. Who knows - I’d hate it but it’s up to them I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Did he? It 's very weird. I can't get my head around it tbh.
He put both wives very high upon a pedestal and unfortunately there is only one way down!
Years ago Samantha told me that Josh had suddenly started fighting for the boys because Josh’s grandma had left the boys a substantial gift in her will. Up until then he was quite happy to leave them all behind. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.