Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have one of their gifted snuzpods in their bedroom though. The baby won’t be moving into its own room until next year - they could’ve let Betsy have one last winter in a warm house 😄 Unless it’s so Betsy can make as much noise as she wants of an evening with her mates but she’ll still have school the next day. Who knows - I’d hate it but it’s up to them I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’d be too scared of causing my child to feel alienated to do it even if she agreed or even suggested. She doesn’t know how she will feel once the baby arrives and has the room, as a mother it’s your job to preempt those feelings and deal with them. If you need to move a child into the garden to make way for the new one I’d suggest you don’t have enough space to have another child but that’s just me.

Reactions: 10
I wonder whether they have planning permission for using the shed as a bedroom 🤔

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why they wouldn't move into a bigger house rather than putting a teenager in the shed, especially since they found out the house would be going on the market in December, just after she got pregnant, surely it would have been perfect timing to find somewhere with an extra bedroom... Almost as if the story doesn't quite fit together 😏

Reactions: 6
I'm sure they will have complied by this:
Putting a sofa bed in your garden room that guests, children, or snoring partners might spend a rare night in is very different to setting up a proper bedroom that will be slept in regularly.
For occasional use, most people can construct a shed or garden room under permitted development rights (i.e. without applying for planning permission) and add a sofa bed for the odd guest. However, your garden room must comply with Building Regulations if anyone is going to sleep
in it.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why they wouldn't move into a bigger house rather than putting a teenager in the shed, especially since they found out the house would be going on the market in December, just after she got pregnant, surely it would have been perfect timing to find somewhere with an extra bedroom... Almost as if the story doesn't quite fit together 😏
Though if they couldn’t afford to buy this place, how would they have afforded to move somewhere bigger? Private renting is more expensive monthly than mortgage repayments.

I never could understand in her book why she had such a problem with her youngest dad moving on with her friend when she had basically stolen another women’s man and wasn’t even in love with him anymore. That was very confusing.
I smellllll hypocrisyyyyyy! 😂

After reading Josh ex wife petition page she said she pays £900 a month to him 🙁

He’s got a thread in the Instagrammers section. Basically lost loads of weight gofund was set up for surgery for skin removal. It raised over 40k and he said he would donate what was left over after he had paid for surgery. He had surgery done and they’ve done a total tit job and he’s now done a disappearing act 😡
900 quid a month and she can’t even have contact with them etc... what a bleeping shitshow!

This actually made me cringe, a 13yr old showing step dad revealing bikini top and clothes, whilst 'mum' asked does he like it, it just doesn't sit right with me.
If it's all for the Instagram then Rach you really are a disgrace!
It makes me feel really uncomfortable. I think it’s easy to forgot she’s only 13/14. She drinks, has a job, goes out at weekends, and I’d pretty much left to her own devices with her friends in the shed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sure they will have complied by this:
Putting a sofa bed in your garden room that guests, children, or snoring partners might spend a rare night in is very different to setting up a proper bedroom that will be slept in regularly.
For occasional use, most people can construct a shed or garden room under permitted development rights (i.e. without applying for planning permission) and add a sofa bed for the odd guest. However, your garden room must comply with Building Regulations if anyone is going to sleep
in it.
Someone from the council really should investigate, for the safety of her own children. I really don't like that she broadcasts to over half a million people that her teenage daughter lives in a backyard shed. She's shown her address several times also.

Reactions: 7
Once she got pregnant Bestsy was relegated to the summer house shed thing. I would be terrified sleeping out there alone at night let alone a 14 year old girl. I also couldn't sleep at night knowing my daughter was not sleeping under my roof at night.
I also would be worried that so many people know her daughter is asleep in a shed, or that a burglar wouldn’t know she was asleep in the shed. So many risks, none I would personally want to take!

He put both wives very high upon a pedestal and unfortunately there is only one way down!
Years ago Samantha told me that Josh had suddenly started fighting for the boys because Josh’s grandma had left the boys a substantial gift in her will. Up until then he was quite happy to leave them all behind. 🤷‍♀️
Money can give even the laziest person motivation!

Reactions: 1
B in them clothes while she asked Josh if he likes them of course while she laughs about it baby normal sleeps in the parents room until there a year old so why is b sleeping in the summer house also they advertise lildi wipes yet they buy Mark's and Spencer food also Josh advertise meals that have been made for him they have those private hydro birth things they must cost a bit

Reactions: 3
They have one of their gifted snuzpods in their bedroom though. The baby won’t be moving into its own room until next year - they could’ve let Betsy have one last winter in a warm house 😄 Unless it’s so Betsy can make as much noise as she wants of an evening with her mates but she’ll still have school the next day. Who knows - I’d hate it but it’s up to them I suppose 🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought it was because they have one of R’s friends living with them?

There’s only so long you can be treated like a slave before it starts to wear a bit thin. FFS boil your own eggs. It takes minutes. Literally. 🙄
Wow, he seems to have a lot of free time for someone who works FULLTIME... always seems to be out with rachaele, at her appointments, and now the gym.

So apparently PTWM has addressed the issue over and over re donations on both IG and FB ..... have I blinked and missed it? Oh and apparently has never blocked a genuine donor of funds....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So apparently PTWM has addressed the issue over and over re donations on both IG and FB ..... have I blinked and missed it? Oh and apparently has never blocked a genuine donor of funds....
She wrote this on FB 23rd June 2019. I've cropped out the beginning and end but if you want to read the whole rant, it's still there.

I've circled the PayPal bit.

Essentially she is saying it's all covered on the donate page, and she will be raising more funds after maternity leave so screw the lot of you.

Attachments

She wrote this on FB 23rd June 2019. I've cropped out the beginning and end but if you want to read the whole rant, it's still there.

Essentially she is saying it's all covered on the donate page, and she will be raising more funds after maternity leave so screw the lot of you.
'I'll be working hard to boost this page to increase donations so we can help more charities' more like so she can boost her own income. If she really wanted to help charities, she'd link to their actual pages so people can donate directly. I also don't believe she's attending any courses that would make her qualified to actually help vulnerable people.

I’ve not seen that before

Reactions: 2
I know we shouldn't make personal comments but her voice and that snort in her laugh are doing my head in. Sitting there laughing when so many people have been decieved by her and are upset and angry. But its fine you just sit there laughing. Wish we could all find it so funny.
Grinds on me too, smug, fake liar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.