Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not slating, it’s concern. I had a paper round at 12, I’m certainly not averse to kids earning money, it’s great to have a decent work ethic. There’s a difference, however, between a few hours a week and what full time, which is actually illegal at 13. So 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
No one is slating Betsy. They are potentially slating her mum and employers IF they let her work more hours than she is legally allowed to do? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 4
The wee lassie is getting ripped apart for her choice of clothes,her attitude etc,etc tell me any run of the mill 14/15 year old doesn’t want to earn some pocket money for clothes and answers her Mum back! The dogs abuse that I’ve seen directed to a young lassie is beyond belief It’s as simple as this....whatever you think of PTWM do your investigating and produce your evidence I think it’s bad days dragging the kids into your ugly comments!
No.

No. No.

You need to re read. Any ugly comments generally are called out and then reported.

People are sceptical of the fact that these clothes were bought with Betsy's wage. Then they were concerned as apparently she was/ is working more than the recommended hours for her age which is illegal.

Can you show me the comments that are attacking Betsy? I've seen some about how Rachel parents her, but that's not Betsy's fault. She isn't the parent, if she hasn't been taught boundaries you don't just magically learn them at 13/14 out of thin air.

'Blame the parents' as they say.

Reactions: 15
The wee lassie is getting ripped apart for her choice of clothes,her attitude etc,etc tell me any run of the mill 14/15 year old doesn’t want to earn some pocket money for clothes and answers her Mum back! The dogs abuse that I’ve seen directed to a young lassie is beyond belief It’s as simple as this....whatever you think of PTWM do your investigating and produce your evidence I think it’s bad days dragging the kids into your ugly comments!
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Betsy, only with the way she is parented sometimes. Yes, her behaviour is very normal for a teenage girl if allowed to do what they want with few boundaries.

Why are we privy to so much information about Betsy? Because her own mother posts it all out there for everyone to see thereby making it public and up for discussion.

PTWM owns a public social media account which she promotes to engage as many followers as possible and which she makes a lot of money from. She CHOOSES to share intimate details of her children’s lives with hundreds of thousands of people. For us to comment on it, well we really aren’t the ones in the wrong here. Who else might be watching? Her kids teachers? Future employees? Future in-laws or friends? This overexposure could have a huge impact on their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where??? Certainly not here. Screenshots please....oh right, none exist because that didn’t happen.

Reactions: 11
I said I wouldn’t comment on her personal life but it’s plainly obvious that people are not reading the posts clearly. NO-ONE IS CRITICISING BETSY. SHE IS A CHILD. Those posting are DEFENDING her rights as a child-not to be dressed provocatively, not to have to work long hours or sleep in the shed!! They ARE questioning her parent and step-parent.

And I personally am still questioning : WHAT’S HAPPENED TO MY PAYPAL DONATION RACH??????

Also, anyone else think that poster sounded a bit too ‘Scottish’.. almost like a cartoon version with constant references to ‘wee lassie’. Might as well have said ‘och ay the noo’

I smell a certain PTWM in our midst. So Rach, be a poppet and get our receipts.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
For the person querying if she pays tax, she did get paid for the book and may have an advance for the next so that doesn't prove anything really. She will have had to pay tax on those.

Reactions: 4
I think we need to be careful.
The main issue here more than anything is the PayPal donations.
Not how people dress.
Not how people look.
Not where people sleep.
Not how many hours people work.
Not about books.
Not about ex wives/husbands

Where are the PayPal donations?

Obviously people can talk about what they want on here - it’s a free forum.

But if we get distracted and start fighting about sleeping arrangements, denim skirts and other non important stuff, it is detracting away from the main issue - where are the PayPal donations?

Let’s not get distracted. She would love that.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Aside from the PayPal donations, i’d also like her to respond to the questions concerning what safeguarding practices she has in place for dealing with DA victims.

I’d also be interested in her response as to why she thinks it’s acceptable for an Ambassador of Kidscape (or anyone really) to behave in the way she has done and on-line bully and doxx people.

Reactions: 15
Totally agree with the above! Verging into trolling a bit and detracts from the important stuff, as mentioned above - let’s not give PTWM ammunition against these ‘vile, horrific sites’ by overly criticising her kids (several of whom are old enough to view personal comments about themselves....)
....nobody did criticise her kids though. I agree about not giving PTWM ammunition by going into territory where she can twist things like she’s done previously, but I don’t think it fair to state that her kids have been criticised when they haven’t as she will pounce on comments like that.

Reactions: 6
I think we need to be careful.
The main issue here more than anything is the PayPal donations.
Not how people dress.
Not how people look.
Not where people sleep.
Not how many hours people work.
Not about books.
Not about ex wives/husbands

Obviously people can talk about what they want on here - it’s a free forum.

But if we get distracted and start fighting about sleeping arrangements, denim skirts and other non important stuff, it is detracting away from the main issue - where are the PayPal donations?

This is a gossip site tho. Before the whole keels thing and when ptwm kicked off about tattle, people on here used to talk about things other than where the donations went.

Reactions: 11
....nobody did criticise her kids though. I agree about not giving PTWM ammunition by going into territory where she can twist things like she’s done previously, but I don’t think it fair to state that her kids have been criticised when they haven’t.
No criticising of children, only the inept parenting which is then publicised for all to see. Until she either privatises the account or removes her children from it, I don’t see what the problem is?

It’s not detracting from the PayPal issue, we are still asking all the same questions.

Reactions: 6
....nobody did criticise her kids though. I agree about not giving PTWM ammunition by going into territory where she can twist things like she’s done previously, but I don’t think it fair to state that her kids have been criticised when they haven’t as she will pounce on comments like that.
Sorry I have to quote you as the person you quoted has vanished... but seriously, stop chucking the word trolling around 🙄🤬 NOONE on here has trolled Rachael not Betsy over anything, especially her latest outfit choices.
Commenting on here about her clothing, or lack there of, is NOT trolling, it is 1) free speech, 2) as people call it, ‘a gossip forum ‘ 🤮 3) it is ONLY trolling if it leaves this site and goes in to Rachael or Betsys personal space- or their inbox or relentlessly on their grid. - that does NOT count to asking about PayPal etc, only if it’s sending nasty and derogatory comments to her and her children. Which no one is doing.
If Rachael chooses to come on here and read what people are writing about her that is HER choice. It is like going to a coffee shop and eavesdropping in to a conversation about you.
Don’t do it if you don’t want to know.

But NOONE is trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched some chlos_worls 🙄 videos referring to trolls and I’ve deleted my comment as I’ve just read about the definition of trolling and it certainly wasn’t my intention to actually call anyone on here that (apologies - lack of sleep and not thinking it through before I comment 🤦🏻‍♀️).

Apologies x

Reactions: 10
For the person querying if she pays tax, she did get paid for the book and may have an advance for the next so that doesn't prove anything really. She will have had to pay tax on those.
Good point - there is probably a reasonable 'real' income from books sales, advance for new book, calendars etc. Not sure it would stretch to the lifestyle we are being shown, but yes, tax issue is a non-issue. My bad.

Reactions: 2
R seems to be an established liar and fantasist so I think a lot of ‘gossip’ and observations are relevant to that. So yeah, I personally don’t just stick to PayPal only discussions.

I think if posts focus too much on her children then PTWM and her cult members will say that Tattle are ‘trolling’ and slagging off her children even though we are not doing anything like that at all. A few comments made by posters accusing this, who now seem to have disappeared, shows just this. At least 2 accused us of criticising B when there was no comments that I can see that did that!

She’s got a warped mind imo - as her accusations of polls & dead babies - shows, so will twist things at the slightest opportunity. It must be exhausting to live with.

Reactions: 8
If the children's lives Re are

Sorry meant to say if a parent bruadcasts their child's life on SM people will comment on it. That i is not trolling.

Reactions: 1
I said ages ago they’ll be a share of the women’s aid post for funding and look at where we are 😂 so predictable and £100? Wow weee blow the big bucks when probably someone has donated that once a month?

And I still she is implementing the block and delete policy! The woman is a fraud well and truly anyone else would of been honest and transparent from the get go.

Betsy shouldn’t be working full time or living in the shed. I held down a couple of jobs from 14 onwards otherwise I didn’t eat or have clothes but Betsy thankfully isn’t in that position at 13 she should be focusing on her school work.

Reactions: 5
I think I have to agree, it is important to keep the donations question going but she is putting her whole life on SMso people will have opinions and discuss it. She will always say that people on here are trolling no matter what we say or do. She has overexposed her personal family life for so long, she needs to expect some debate over it especially when it is completely at odds to how most live. Even though she and her crew like to make out some of the behaviours are normal, they are definitely not in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.