Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empen

VIP Member
Think it’s worth clarifying something.

An order would be made. If Sam wants to go back to court she would NOT HAVE to have a solicitor, but she would need to pay the £250 enforcement and return to court fee.
There after it can add up as it probably would not be just one hearing, and she would be liable for all the fees incurred by the court (but not by R and J if they want legal representation)
A court would make arrangements that were suitable within their district. So before an order was made, whilst both parties are still in the courthouse, a judge would look up to see where the nearest contact centre is (for example) and this would have to be agreed upon by both parties. In the case it would put out one party more, it can be agreed that one party might contribute towards petrol, parking etc for contact to be more suitable at a centre.
If a contact centre is not in a suitable location, they will find a CAFCAS officer that will facilitate supervised contact in a similar situation in a place of choice, ie a play centre etc. They will sit in the entire time and take notes.
Contact in centres or likewise is not a permanent solution, they are anything from 4 weeks to 16 weeks on average depending on the situation and then they attempt to move it on to other contact forms.

I do not know what Sams situation was regarding their arrangement, but I would imagine that they probably started with contact in this way, and once it moved out of the contact centre or whatever, R and J stopped showing up or some sort, leading to parental alienation... which she now cannot afford to return to fight. And as there is no longer legal aid for these situations she is stuck. Unfortunately fathers for justice only help.. fathers. 🙄

Sam. If you read here. You can contact me for help anytime.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I know several people have said it must be awful to be her right now, all the stress of knowing the consequences of your actions are creeping up on you... I genuinely don’t think she gives a shit. I think she is a compulsive liar who just has a firm belief in her own bullshit. She films a lot of her life and she never seems stressed or anxious (Rescue Remedy must be fucking amazing) and I don’t think even the best actress could pretend that much? Maybe she’s in denial or maybe she is just such a hero in her own mind that she can’t comprehend that she could be in the wrong 🤷🏼‍♀️

As a genuine anxiety sufferer, if I had people clamouring to find out what had happened to the money they’d sent me in good faith, i would be in a constant state of hyperventilation, not strolling around having massages, eating pancakes and arranging breakfasts with all my mates.

Reactions: 29

Helen

Administrator
Hi all, just a reminder to not attempt to moderate the thread. We have a team of mods and will quickly act if there's anything abusive, hateful or threatening.

Apart from anything else it kills a thread if it goes into discussions about what members think other members should talk about. The focus will change depending on what is being posted by an account.

If you see a message you don't agree with either report it, keep on scrolling or click to ignore a user and you won't see any of their posts :) thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
How has someone whose only experience of domestic abuse is from a mutually violent relationship during a time she claims she had post partum psychosis been able to elevate herself to this position in the first place?!

I know a few old people, doesn’t mean I’m suddenly qualified to work with Age Concern personally be the saviour of anyone over 65 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28

SheKnows

Especially if the £80 full size mirror was as heavy as she states. Not sure how you’d not notice that 🙄😂
Assuming that they went to their nearest tip for miles (Paignton), there’s a Security chap at the entrance who asks you what you’re bringing in and has a quick look in your vehicle checking it’s not full of asbestos or trade waste. Yet nobody noticed a mirror or discussed the contents of the random cardboard boxes. Call me cynical but it seems to me that Rachael(e) might have embellished the true version of events a little for a change...surely not!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

anasophia1991

I said I wouldn’t comment on her personal life but it’s plainly obvious that people are not reading the posts clearly. NO-ONE IS CRITICISING BETSY. SHE IS A CHILD. Those posting are DEFENDING her rights as a child-not to be dressed provocatively, not to have to work long hours or sleep in the shed!! They ARE questioning her parent and step-parent.

And I personally am still questioning : WHAT’S HAPPENED TO MY PAYPAL DONATION RACH??????

Also, anyone else think that poster sounded a bit too ‘Scottish’.. almost like a cartoon version with constant references to ‘wee lassie’. Might as well have said ‘och ay the noo’

I smell a certain PTWM in our midst. So Rach, be a poppet and get our receipts.

• Heart
  • Haha

Elgato

She says it’s her space but it’s not? It’s a public profile which accepts money from members of the public.

Therefore you’ve got to be absolutely upfront and honest about where that money goes. She’s extremely open about the goings on of her vagina but can’t tell people that are asking where their money has gone.

It’s grim truly that anyone can gain money from good honest people and then silence them if they ask hey what’s my donation going on.

Interestingly women’s aid announced yesterday they’d have had their funding cut and will struggle to support their contact centre. Has r mentioned this on her feed?https://www.womensaid.org.uk/update-regarding-the-national-domestic-violence-helpline/

Empen

VIP Member
....nobody did criticise her kids though. I agree about not giving PTWM ammunition by going into territory where she can twist things like she’s done previously, but I don’t think it fair to state that her kids have been criticised when they haven’t as she will pounce on comments like that.
Sorry I have to quote you as the person you quoted has vanished... but seriously, stop chucking the word trolling around 🙄🤬 NOONE on here has trolled Rachael not Betsy over anything, especially her latest outfit choices.
Commenting on here about her clothing, or lack there of, is NOT trolling, it is 1) free speech, 2) as people call it, ‘a gossip forum ‘ 🤮 3) it is ONLY trolling if it leaves this site and goes in to Rachael or Betsys personal space- or their inbox or relentlessly on their grid. - that does NOT count to asking about PayPal etc, only if it’s sending nasty and derogatory comments to her and her children. Which no one is doing.
If Rachael chooses to come on here and read what people are writing about her that is HER choice. It is like going to a coffee shop and eavesdropping in to a conversation about you.
Don’t do it if you don’t want to know.

But NOONE is trolling.

• Heart
I think we need to be careful.
The main issue here more than anything is the PayPal donations.
Not how people dress.
Not how people look.
Not where people sleep.
Not how many hours people work.
Not about books.
Not about ex wives/husbands

Where are the PayPal donations?

Obviously people can talk about what they want on here - it’s a free forum.

But if we get distracted and start fighting about sleeping arrangements, denim skirts and other non important stuff, it is detracting away from the main issue - where are the PayPal donations?

Let’s not get distracted. She would love that.

Where are the PayPal donations?

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Empen

VIP Member
The last time she mentioned a "warrior" was 20th March 2019. She said she had been working with a lady a for a while, and that they had been gifted some little rucksacks full of goodies for the kids by a company called The Buddy Bag Foundation. It's more of a shout-out / #ad for that cause. Nothing more.

23rd February 2019 there is a screenshot of an Insta post and photo of a "warrior" who seemingly went to stay with the PTWM family?

30 November 2018, there's a picture of loads of Amazon boxes that had been delivered to a baby bank, but this appeal was done by her crew buying things on an Amazon wishlist, not through any other funding.

17 August 2018, a post about donating gift bags to babies in foster care. Again, this was not funded by PTWM but by the crew who were encouraged to buy and gift the bags themselves through a link.

You have to go back to 28th July 2018, which is also the last time she posted the link to her donation page, where she actually mentions buying something for a warrior. In this case, it was ready meals. Screenshots below.

Interspersed between these are shoutouts for other causes, #ads, family life stuff, tales of woe, but no mentions of specific monetary donations from PTWM since July 2018.

Shortly before this was the last proper "update" I mentioned in my last post, June 2018, that lists causes that have benefitted from actual cash.

Essentially, it's been over a year since PTWM has publicly acknowledged on FB where any of the money has been spent. And even then, a lot of it is vague. A "warrior I've been working with" for example. Some charities and causes are tagged and have replied with thanks before this point however.

Screenshots of last time money to help a warrior is mentioned.

View attachment 27990View attachment 27991View attachment 27992
Ok. I have issues with this. (Shock horror)

Firstly, Rachael wouldn’t have the ability to see this ladies files, they’re locked away in offices etc, you have to have certain levels of qualifications to be privy to information on people. It isn’t as simple as “lady x in room c says I can see her files” because you can be forced into it and all sorts of reasons.
Anyway. No. That very much wasn’t how that went down.

Next up. You’re telling me someone with anorexia just happily went off and bought ready meals? Just like that? I’ll hold my hands up i skim read after the first wave of bullshit so perhaps that isn’t what she actually says, along with buying bio oil and headphones. 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a saviour you are Rachael. My parents and the drs could have saved thousands in therapy and my time in the priory as a teenager with anorexia if it was as simple as just buying ready meals. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last up. You’d not share a photo of this ladies scars. If you yourself had been there. I don’t care if she supposedly gave you permission or not, you just don’t do it. We certainly never would in my line of work... and I doubt highly that the lady who runs the home or whatever would have given permission for it either.

Also. Where is she now? If she bowed to become such good mates and look after her? To take her shopping? To do stuff and watch films etc? You never hear of her do you.

Everyone locally knows she's on borrowed time and eventually he's going to dump her. She's thinks a baby, social media fame and easy money will stop him from straying but it really won't. Neitherof them work, she's always on one of her phones and considers scrolling social media for hours a day full time work. She's said to have over £20'000 coming in every month in total. It's all shit about down to £15 just to book a holiday or using her own money to help people in need. I feel really sorry for anyone donating to her. Just with the book and mantaince money she has enough. It's just greed. The local paper won't touch the story as she has a friend working there and are always writing bullshit articles to promote her. It's like a house of cards, one day 😉
I love it when the locals come on and say their piece, need more of you coming forward 😂. Her life clearly isn't as perfect as she makes out.

• Heart
  • Haha
I dont care if she is fab, I dont care if she is a wonderful mother, I dont care if she has sausage toes or cankles. All I care about is where the money has gone. Show us the evidence.
I totally agree! £120 I have ‘donated’ over the past 2 years, thinking I was helping families who needed it, not buying trainers and meals out for Rachaele

• Sad
  • Angry

Sashajones

The last time she mentioned a "warrior" was 20th March 2019. She said she had been working with a lady a for a while, and that they had been gifted some little rucksacks full of goodies for the kids by a company called The Buddy Bag Foundation. It's more of a shout-out / #ad for that cause. Nothing more.

23rd February 2019 there is a screenshot of an Insta post and photo of a "warrior" who seemingly went to stay with the PTWM family?

30 November 2018, there's a picture of loads of Amazon boxes that had been delivered to a baby bank, but this appeal was done by her crew buying things on an Amazon wishlist, not through any other funding.

17 August 2018, a post about donating gift bags to babies in foster care. Again, this was not funded by PTWM but by the crew who were encouraged to buy and gift the bags themselves through a link.

You have to go back to 28th July 2018, which is also the last time she posted the link to her donation page, where she actually mentions buying something for a warrior. In this case, it was ready meals. Screenshots below.

Interspersed between these are shoutouts for other causes, #ads, family life stuff, tales of woe, but no mentions of specific monetary donations from PTWM since July 2018.

Shortly before this was the last proper "update" I mentioned in my last post, June 2018, that lists causes that have benefitted from actual cash.

Essentially, it's been over a year since PTWM has publicly acknowledged on FB where any of the money has been spent. And even then, a lot of it is vague. A "warrior I've been working with" for example. Some charities and causes are tagged and have replied with thanks before this point however.

Screenshots of last time money to help a warrior is mentioned.

View attachment 27990View attachment 27991View attachment 27992
I have been lurking for a while, just reading. I have never commented before, but I feel really strongly about this. I know it's a bit off topic, so I apologise for that. I really think PTWM should have thought twice about posting a picture of someone's self harm scars, especially when you consider the number of vulnerable people who follow her. I have suffered with self harm during some dark times in my life, and I find pictures like this immensely upsetting (it's quite 'triggering', not that I particularly like that word).

With regard to the donations, I think that all she would have to do is give even a vague idea of where the money has gone and all this 'stress' and anxiety would be gone. That just makes no sense to me, to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Jam & Scones

Everyone locally knows she's on borrowed time and eventually he's going to dump her. She's thinks a baby, social media fame and easy money will stop him from straying but it really won't. Neitherof them work, she's always on one of her phones and considers scrolling social media for hours a day full time work. She's said to have over £20'000 coming in every month in total. It's all shit about down to £15 just to book a holiday or using her own money to help people in need. I feel really sorry for anyone donating to her. Just with the book and mantaince money she has enough. It's just greed. The local paper won't touch the story as she has a friend working there and are always writing bullshit articles to promote her. It's like a house of cards, one day 😉

Uberqueen

Folk just have to view Messiah's latest, if only for this golden nugget of a quote

"Army ? come on! Who does she think she is? Rhianna with her navy?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Bittersweet

I’m fuming 😤 alright I don’t have a clue how far away her appointment is but when You have to be at the midwife in 14 minutes and your messing about on instagram!! Have a bit of consideration for that midwife who has a mater of minutes between women to fill in endless paper work while trying to shove her lunch down in record time who will be late home on a Friday night to see her own kids has probably worked an extra hour because you can’t be assed to turn up 10 minutes early
Unbelievably selfish to behave like that grrr

Cornishrover

I’m really interested to know how many supporters came over here to have a nose and now have stopped their donations.
I came over from her Insta-rant. At first I was adamant she was doing no wrong. I have read all the threads and it has given me enough doubt (in the absence of her evidence) to cancel my monthly payment. I have spoken to my husband about it as I feel a little foolish and he seems to think that the whole thing is quite shady. I've not even told him I was donating as he was shocked that people would just donate to a random woman through Paypal in the first place so i'm not going to admit to him that I did :(

Although I have cancelled my donation, I am still not 100% convinced she is all bad (I'm probably about 75/25% but am holding out 25% hope that she's not just taken it all and she has helped some people). I wonder whether she started off doing good with it and then got swept up with the amount that was coming in and having money for a change. I don't know, I like to see the good in people I suppose.

I've been donating for about a year and a half and haven't received an email newsletter in all of that time.

At the beginning I had a few exchanges of Instant Messages with her on Insta when I replied to something she had posted and she did respond but it wasn't asking for assistance, it was a funny comment etc so I suppose easier to respond to.

I remember when all of the stuff came out about her needing the deposit and I did actually donate to the Go Fund Me or Just Giving whichever it was. I was more concerned about the lady who set that up steeling the money from PTWM!

I did correspond with Gabrielle (her assistant) through PTWM's page as I (embarrassingly) wanted to make a donation to her actual personal account to help with the deposit. I exchanged emails with Gabrielle and asked where I should donate to. She told me that the email address (which must be the Paypal) was for the Warrior's fund and the bank details (which had been posted on the post that she mentioned her plight) were her own bank details. I don't recall donating again as I had already donated to the Go Fund Me page.

Oh dear - I feel a little foolish.

My husband said that if she had nothing to hide she would provide the details of the monies spend. I can appreciate that it would be hard to disclose all of the information (if it were true) as some things would be confidential but bank statements or receipts (as in I bought a cooker for X- here's the receipt) kind of thing would be easy to do.

I haven't listened to all of the podcast when G Fletcher but even then I thought she was genuine - her chest was all blotchy red which is what happens to me when I get all nervous so I took that as she was genuine. As I have said above, I feel a bit of an idiot . . .

• Sad
  • Wow

Elgato

For those asking after keels she’s wrote a blog about how things have been in the aftermath of doxxing.

https://thekeyboardsmasher.com/c/f/i-did-it-again

I came over from her Insta-rant. At first I was adamant she was doing no wrong. I have read all the threads and it has given me enough doubt (in the absence of her evidence) to cancel my monthly payment. I have spoken to my husband about it as I feel a little foolish and he seems to think that the whole thing is quite shady. I've not even told him I was donating as he was shocked that people would just donate to a random woman through Paypal in the first place so i'm not going to admit to him that I did :(

Although I have cancelled my donation, I am still not 100% convinced she is all bad (I'm probably about 75/25% but am holding out 25% hope that she's not just taken it all and she has helped some people). I wonder whether she started off doing good with it and then got swept up with the amount that was coming in and having money for a change. I don't know, I like to see the good in people I suppose.

I've been donating for about a year and a half and haven't received an email newsletter in all of that time.

At the beginning I had a few exchanges of Instant Messages with her on Insta when I replied to something she had posted and she did respond but it wasn't asking for assistance, it was a funny comment etc so I suppose easier to respond to.

I remember when all of the stuff came out about her needing the deposit and I did actually donate to the Go Fund Me or Just Giving whichever it was. I was more concerned about the lady who set that up steeling the money from PTWM!

I did correspond with Gabrielle (her assistant) through PTWM's page as I (embarrassingly) wanted to make a donation to her actual personal account to help with the deposit. I exchanged emails with Gabrielle and asked where I should donate to. She told me that the email address (which must be the Paypal) was for the Warrior's fund and the bank details (which had been posted on the post that she mentioned her plight) were her own bank details. I don't recall donating again as I had already donated to the Go Fund Me page.

Oh dear - I feel a little foolish.

My husband said that if she had nothing to hide she would provide the details of the monies spend. I can appreciate that it would be hard to disclose all of the information (if it were true) as some things would be confidential but bank statements or receipts (as in I bought a cooker for X- here's the receipt) kind of thing would be easy to do.

I haven't listened to all of the podcast when G Fletcher but even then I thought she was genuine - her chest was all blotchy red which is what happens to me when I get all nervous so I took that as she was genuine. As I have said above, I feel a bit of an idiot . . .
You should be commended on your kind and generous heart absolutely 💖 don’t feel an idiot because you wanted to help.

• Heart

Maryberry

If anyone reading here is in touch with keels please send her all my very very best wishes and love , just read her blog but couldnt see where to comment , what happened to her was truly shit and im glad shes out the other side x

• Heart
Reactions: 24