Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Artax79

If she’s been gifted the braces then I’m actually a bit jealous 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

My teeth are horrendous, and I was to stupid and uptight to get braces when I was younger. My biggest regret because now I can’t afford the 5k dentist bill to fix my teeth 😩

So if anyone wants to donate to my paypal fund to help stray cats then my teeth would appreciate it 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
I haven't been on tattle for a while, I also haven't been following these threads however I do know the basics of what has been going on. Without going into too much detail about my occupation, I investigate money laundering and I know the law.

As Empen said, if you have donated to any of the fundings that PTWM has run, you are within your right to question where the funds have gone and if you have any suspicions, please report it. The screenshot posted above is a great example of how people have donated under the pretense that their money is going to a certain place. If for any reason the funds have not gone to the advertised cause, it's fraud. It's theft. Please report this. 101 can be pretty useless, but the police website directs you to Action Fraud when you follow their report a crime link and it relates to Fraud. So please report it. The more reports submitted, it would need to be investigated. She would need to provide evidence of continuity of those funds and if this is less than adequate, she'd be in trouble.

If it came to light that she had used her husbands position to assist her, that in itself is a different matter and appropriate action would be taken.

https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Please find above the link for Action Fraud. You can submit a report which allows you to save it and come back to it later. I haven't checked myself but it's likely you will be able to include attachments

• Heart

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The wee lassie is getting ripped apart for her choice of clothes,her attitude etc,etc tell me any run of the mill 14/15 year old doesn’t want to earn some pocket money for clothes and answers her Mum back! The dogs abuse that I’ve seen directed to a young lassie is beyond belief It’s as simple as this....whatever you think of PTWM do your investigating and produce your evidence I think it’s bad days dragging the kids into your ugly comments!
I don’t think anyone has a problem with Betsy, only with the way she is parented sometimes. Yes, her behaviour is very normal for a teenage girl if allowed to do what they want with few boundaries.

Why are we privy to so much information about Betsy? Because her own mother posts it all out there for everyone to see thereby making it public and up for discussion.

PTWM owns a public social media account which she promotes to engage as many followers as possible and which she makes a lot of money from. She CHOOSES to share intimate details of her children’s lives with hundreds of thousands of people. For us to comment on it, well we really aren’t the ones in the wrong here. Who else might be watching? Her kids teachers? Future employees? Future in-laws or friends? This overexposure could have a huge impact on their lives.

• Heart

anasophia1991

Yes it’s Keels, and she’s also posted pictures of her handsome boys. Well done to her, don’t fully know the backstory but she writes with integrity.

My sis is over on mumsnet, and she says several threads have been posted about PTWM but swiftly deleted. However she says that from what she’s seen, everyone knows about her decietful ways and she’s lost a lot of support-apparently (and I quote) ‘people are sick to the back teeth of her’. Ain’t that a crying shame.

Reactions: 23

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The more I read and find out about this couple, the more convinced I am that Rachael started PTWM as a brand to keep Josh interested in her. He clearly likes all the attention and she knew she would have to do something drastic to keep him invested in their family. So she invented the story of the woman on the bridge and the one in Mothercare and all the other hero stories to recruit followers to her brand in order to make money and get some kind of cheap fame, satisfying Josh’s two needs - money and adoration. Hence why he is so often topless. He loves the attention from other women but at least online it’s safe. And maybe that’s why they’ve stayed in the town they created so much drama in - because R knows that most women know what he’s like and wouldn’t trust him 🤔

I may be wrong but it’s all just starting to add up to something massively contrived and unsavoury.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Is it just me who finds it SO WEIRD that she gets the kids to massage her feet? Degrading for them, no? I wouldn’t dream of asking mine two biological kids and as for my stepson? 🤢 not a chance in hell. How would she feel if Edie went to her dad’s and spent the weekend massaging her stepmother’s feet??

• Heart

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
It's a token gesture.

After 12 months of not one mention of a charitable donation or warrior work from her.

Again, there has been no updates for a year - and no transparency or accountability at any point.

Chucking a ton in the bucket now doesn't change that.

* I'm getting so mad now - I'm trying to stick to facts and not get emotions involved but it's bloody hard not to!
If everything was legit, she could’ve approached this so differently. She just did a lazy ‘Women’s Aid have asked me to share this’ and then a swipe up to some strange woman's go fund me account.

She could’ve done a FB post highlighting the recent news that Women’s Aid are severely underfunded and linked that into the PayPal donations - how much her crew have raised and what that money has been spent on and how much £ has been given warriors, refuges etc and then included a link to Woman’s Aid website where people could donate or buy her T-shirt that she did in colab with them.

Only she didn’t. Probably because she can’t.

Reactions: 22

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
She's a fab person. Maybe some here have a touch of the green eyed monster? She's very successful self made writer and is hugely motivational for many people. So what if she has two McDonald's a day, it's hardly the life of luxury and you'd have to be pretty spiteful to begrudge someone some McDonald's!

Real women lift women!
She can keep the maccies... it's the £350k house and designer clothes etc on NO INCOME we worry about.

Hi Reaeceheaele :D

• Wow
  • Haha
In her Tattle rant on Facebook (dated 23rd June) she claims to have not left the house without Josh in 4 weeks due to her being terrified.
On her Instagram page on 3rd June she’s out with two of the kids at McDonalds whilst Josh is at work.

If you’re gonna lie and/or make exaggerated claims then at least make sure they add up.

FromOopNorth

VIP Member
Ok. I have issues with this. (Shock horror)

Firstly, Rachael wouldn’t have the ability to see this ladies files, they’re locked away in offices etc, you have to have certain levels of qualifications to be privy to information on people. It isn’t as simple as “lady x in room c says I can see her files” because you can be forced into it and all sorts of reasons.
Anyway. No. That very much wasn’t how that went down.

Next up. You’re telling me someone with anorexia just happily went off and bought ready meals? Just like that? I’ll hold my hands up i skim read after the first wave of bullshit so perhaps that isn’t what she actually says, along with buying bio oil and headphones. 🤷🏼‍♀️
What a saviour you are Rachael. My parents and the drs could have saved thousands in therapy and my time in the priory as a teenager with anorexia if it was as simple as just buying ready meals. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last up. You’d not share a photo of this ladies scars. If you yourself had been there. I don’t care if she supposedly gave you permission or not, you just don’t do it. We certainly never would in my line of work... and I doubt highly that the lady who runs the home or whatever would have given permission for it either.

Also. Where is she now? If she bowed to become such good mates and look after her? To take her shopping? To do stuff and watch films etc? You never hear of her do you.
I’ve just re-read the thread on the lady in the bedsit /self harmer. They didn’t even have the relevant authorities involved. Her and an estate agent took it upon themselves to help/or do further damage. How would they know !
I can't believe I have been following her for so long and I never questioned any of it. I wouldn't describe myself as naive, but I fell hook, line and sinker.

I've spent a lot of time, since being sent here by her, looking back through her old FB posts and there's red flags and inconsistencies everywhere.

Empen

VIP Member
The “I’m a nice person”
I wonder if Rachael wrote that post whilst she was sitting at the swimming pool. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I dont care if she is fab, I dont care if she is a wonderful mother, I dont care if she has sausage toes or cankles. All I care about is where the money has gone. Show us the evidence.

anasophia1991

Spoke to our local scout team today re charities kids are collecting for and Kidscape binned yet again. It’s a bitter-sweet victory, and I take no pleasure in saying this, but they must understand that whilst this fraudulent woman acts as an ambassador for them, they cannot be supported. A friend has also agreed to speak to local Church about this matter so they can email Kidscape.

Unfortunately I don’t think those of us who have donated will ever recover our money. My heart goes out to you all, it’s honestly a bitter pill to swallow being conned. All our intentions was only ever to do good, even after I unfollowed Rachel-with-an-E a while back I still kept the payments. I found her posts unrelatable and it used to annoy me when she referred to the kids as ‘turds’ or the constant belittling of her husband. However I honestly thought she was like a rough diamond, still doing good in the world. Penny dropped after I read Keel’s article. She really opened my eyes.

Reactions: 21

Asparagus123

VIP Member
The wipes post isn’t going as planned ! Lots of people posting how bad they are for the environment ! You know how she deals with people that are not in 100% agreement with her !

• Haha
  • Heart

Reetpateet

She don't have time to read all her emails from people reaching out to help but has time to block and delete every troll comment she comes across funny that

Empen

VIP Member
G’day.

My two cents on this since the journalists comments yesterday... for what it is worth.
She(?) isn’t saying leave that subject alone.. she is stating that getting an article on it will be almost impossible at present, especially as she is pregnant. Big no no. Not that the conversation on this needs to be dropped.

Those that HAVE donated can report to 101 or email (especially to that Fundraiser, the thumbnail is underneath) the police and the more that do contact them the better. Because, that fundraiser, SPECIFICALLY states that money is for DV victims. EVERY PENNY therefore needs to be accounted for that it has gone to them. That is NOT “items for a victim” or any other loop hole as she sees fit. She has specified or whoever has, that the money is going to the victims.
Therefore, you have the right to have a breakdown of that money.
If it has not gone to the victims that IS fraud. 100%. And it’s also theft.

In regards to the side of is she qualified to be looking after DA victims. The answer is as simple as NO.
Is she putting women in refuges. NO.
Is she reading women’s notes and putting them in homes with their babies, being contacted by estate agents, and not police or anyone else. NO.
Are there people contacting her that are in positions of authority, instead of following their actual protocol. NO.
Is she breaching every ethical code by putting women’s messages to her on her social media? Absolutely.
Is she putting people in potential danger by putting them in contact with each other? Very much so.
Is she making all our lives much fucking harder to get people to contact us when they need help instead of some bint that does fuck all and then is in a worse place when they need it? FUCK YES.

So anyone that donated to this one down below especially. PLEASE report it to the police to be investigated.
04B5EE04-8057-4FC9-AC9E-B94CEA33121A.png

Www.Actionfraud.police.uk

• Heart
  • Angry

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Message from admin.

Hi all, just a quick message in connection with some conversations that have taken place on this thread this evening.
You all know we try not to over moderate this thread and you’re all free to discuss any issues you have around PTWM and the online content that she supplies.
However speculation with regards to the bio mother and her children can be dangerous territory, it involves minors and a parent who is not online and has not shared any information about herself online.
So just be mindful when posting theories about what may have taken place there.
Hope that’s ok and carry on.
Xxx

• Heart