Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi, I am not sure he is to be honest I recall seeing screen shots of CSA letters and R complaining about back pay and lack of maintenance from B and T's dad xx
Ah I didn’t realise, I didn’t follow on Instagram until the last year (have since unfollowed). Again, how is she put on a pedestal for being some saintly amazing woman when she throws personal, private and sensitive info about her kids out there for all to see and comment on 😔

Reactions: 4
She reads here and sees how we all miss the good old days. The lidl Ad didnt go as planned. Lots of valid environmental concerns raised. Never had so many contentious opinions expressed before on one of her posts..

Quick damage limitation exercise needed. An old photo celebrating vegetarianism.

She must fink we're stoopid.
Hugh fernley-whittingstall and Anita rani have recently done a program about plastic and the environment, there was the BIGGEST pile of wet wipes, astounding how much the lastic in them. U should watch it

Reactions: 3
According to the tax inspector I spoke to last night, because the donations are gifts they do not count as taxable income and the HMRC would not be interested.
I'm not an expert but I'm not sure that's correct as people could gift money to relatives etc for tax evasion. Just pulled this up online
Each tax year, you can give away £3,000 worth of gifts (your 'annual exemption') tax-free. You can also give away wedding or civil partnership gifts up to £1,000 per person (£2,500 for a grandchild and £5,000 for a child). You can also give your children regular sums of money from your income (see below).

I'm not an expert but I'm not sure that's correct as people could gift money to relatives etc for tax evasion. Just pulled this up online
Each tax year, you can give away £3,000 worth of gifts (your 'annual exemption') tax-free. You can also give away wedding or civil partnership gifts up to £1,000 per person (£2,500 for a grandchild and £5,000 for a child). You can also give your children regular sums of money from your income (see below).
[/QUOTE

EDIT- I suppose it could be thinking on as each individual would have their own allowance to gift. PayPal have a separate part for gifting though and I don't think she asking for you to click on gift is she?

I suppose

Reactions: 2
Is it just me or is Rachaele extremely worried about Josh leaving her as I can imagine he has some fans (I know hes gross),and can contact him social media. Even if he had an affair or was DM other women, there is absolutely no way shed give anyone the last laugh *aka their ex, MN, tattle* plus it carries on their perfect picture as a 'patchwork' family..... but given his past with their steamy and passionate affair (even their morals went out the window, so I doubt he would give to shits) now. Shes ott about him constantly having to boost his ego of how gorgeous he is and amazing. And he just says tit to keep her sweet and to potentially get away with it. He 100% has it in him

Reactions: 11
Is it just me or is Rachaele extremely worried about Josh leaving her as I can imagine he has some fans (I know hes gross),and can contact him social media. Even if he had an affair or was DM other women, there is absolutely no way shed give anyone the last laugh *aka their ex, MN, tattle* plus it carries on their perfect picture as a 'patchwork' family..... but given his past with their steamy and passionate affair (even their morals went out the window, so I doubt he would give to shits) now. Shes ott about him constantly having to boost his ego of how gorgeous he is and amazing. And he just says tit to keep her sweet and to potentially get away with it. He 100% has it in him
He has a track record of being unfaithful. Many years ago he was in a relationship with a lady in Brixham and from what I was told they had purchased a house together. He was in the military and either stationed somewhere or on tour and before you knew it he had an affair with Samantha and married her. He then bought the previous girlfriend out of the mortgage and moved Samantha in, shortly followed by the birth of Seb. I think he gets a buzz out of rubbing his Ex’s noses in it by playing happy families !
From what I hear that girlfriend moved on and made a great life for herself. She probably congratulates herself on a lucky escape.
I get the impression that he loves to be centre stage, any attention is better than none. Reminds me of a spoilt toddler.

I wouldn’t be overly surprised if once they have their fall from grace that he will get bored and look elsewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What was the point in that story other than to announce her hard nipple! Who the hell does she think cares! She honestly loves herself so much!!

I'm guessing Josh has left his job & is now probably classed as working for her, he is always there!

Reactions: 5
I would be very surprised if she is committing tax fraud Or claiming benefits.
I wouldn't - she's shown herself to be money grabbing and stupid. It's a grey area begging for donations via paypal.

How can all of the money be spent every month and she gets into arguments all the time over using her own money? No good charity would make sure at the end of the month they had spent everything, it doesn't work like that. Maybe she does spend it all - as 90% is gobbled up into her bank account as her personal fee for existing.

Reactions: 6
Urgh it pains me that it always seems like I'm defending her but I feel we should have the facts as right as possible so that she can't go on one of her trolling rants....

CSA paid through the agency is 16% of earnings, that's taken from the parent, part is taken off for the agency and then the rest is sent to the other parent. £900 would be an agreement they would have come up with. 20 years ago when my parents got divorced my dad agreed to pay my mum £500 a month directly bank to bank for me and my brother. This way she got all the money he sent for us and none was swallowed up by agencies.

It really upsets me what she says about her anxiety being through the roof yet she is always out and about, doing videos, posting about her life. I have an anxiety disorder and have had for over 20 years. I am anxious everyday, have to talk myself into going to work most days. I feel anxious going to the supermarket or picking up my mum. When I'm anxious I'm visibly distressed, I shut down, don't speak, dont make much sense when I do and there's no way I could write as eloquently as she does. She belittles anxiety in a way which frustrates me as much is being done for raising the profile of mental health. There is no way in a million years I'd expose my life that much online, I um and ah about every status, photo I post incase it's the wrong thing to do or someone laughs at me or hates me for it. Anxiety is a constant tangle.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Urgh it pains me that it always seems like I'm defending her but I feel we should have the facts as right as possible so that she can't go on one of her trolling rants....

CSA paid through the agency is 16% of earnings, that's taken from the parent, part is taken off for the agency and then the rest is sent to the other parent. £900 would be an agreement they would have come up with. 20 years ago when my parents got divorced my dad agreed to pay my mum £500 a month directly bank to bank for me and my brother. This way she got all the money he sent for us and none was swallowed up by agencies.

It really upsets me what she says about her anxiety being through the roof yet she is always out and about, doing videos, posting about her life. I have an anxiety disorder and have had for over 20 years. I am anxious everyday, have to talk myself into going to work most days. I feel anxious going to the supermarket or picking up my mum. When I'm anxious I'm visibly distressed, I shut down, don't speak, dont make much sense when I do and there's no way I could write as eloquently as she does. She belittles anxiety in a way which frustrates me as much is being done for raising the profile of mental health. There is no way in a million years I'd expose my life that much online, I um and ah about every status, photo I post incase it's the wrong thing to do or someone laughs at me or hates me for it. Anxiety is a constant tangle.
I'm totally the same. I had a review today at the dr for my anxiety tablets.... didn't sleep, nearly cancelled the appt 4 times this morning, heart rate through the roof and sweated like a pig ☹ after seeing her clearly and literally contradicting herself (I can't go out, but I'll film from my car after eating out 3 times last week) it's a joke!

People can read into her what they like but her blatant lies just show exactly who she is!

I'm sorry you suffer so badly with your anxiety, I truly get it - you're not alone (plus I'll never ask for a donation 😉) x

Reactions: 7
Does anybody know if keels (think that’s her name) has an insta profile still, would be really interested in following her, also is Keels the lady that started questioning the ‘donations’ first? Hats off to her.

Hope she’s ok after what happened.

I'm not sure if it's the same in the UK but here in Ireland gifts of money are taxed after a certain point and you do need to inform the tax man, from family or elsewhere.

Does anybody know if keels (think that’s her name) has an insta profile still, would be really interested in following her, also is Keels the lady that started questioning the ‘donations’ first? Hats off to her.

Hope she’s ok after what happened.
The link that was posted to her blog post a few pages back had a link to her new Insta profile

He has a track record of being unfaithful. Many years ago he was in a relationship with a lady in Brixham and from what I was told they had purchased a house together. He was in the military and either stationed somewhere or on tour and before you knew it he had an affair with Samantha and married her. He then bought the previous girlfriend out of the mortgage and moved Samantha in, shortly followed by the birth of Seb. I think he gets a buzz out of rubbing his Ex’s noses in it by playing happy families !
From what I hear that girlfriend moved on and made a great life for herself. She probably congratulates herself on a lucky escape.
I get the impression that he loves to be centre stage, any attention is better than none. Reminds me of a spoilt toddler.

I wouldn’t be overly surprised if once they have their fall from grace that he will get bored and look elsewhere.
Doesn't surprise me one bit. I can totally see he loves pressing people's buttons he loves it that Rachaele gets in a state and emotional. Then he can come across as a hero and mock others, with a smug grin. I do actually think shes very vulnerable and will do ANYTHING for josh. Shes already said shes been obsessed with him since being a teenager. Wouldnt surprise me if he presses on her about accepting the donations. In fact, as someone who has been through DV, you would think she recognises the signs of being gaslighted.

Reactions: 9
People giving someone money online to a personal account so that she can work I'm not sure will be seen as a gift. Looking at it all now I can't believe I fell for it..

I’m fuming 😤 alright I don’t have a clue how far away her appointment is but when You have to be at the midwife in 14 minutes and your messing about on instagram!! Have a bit of consideration for that midwife who has a mater of minutes between women to fill in endless paper work while trying to shove her lunch down in record time who will be late home on a Friday night to see her own kids has probably worked an extra hour because you can’t be assed to turn up 10 minutes early
Unbelievably selfish to behave like that grrr

Reactions: 25
Makes you wonder why she set it up on the first place doesn't it. Good intent in terms of stopping any bullying but clearly wanted to gain people from it too.

When will this market become over saturated with influencers. Urgh. The tide is turning though!

I'm not sure if it's the same in the UK but here in Ireland gifts of money are taxed after a certain point and you do need to inform the tax man, from family or elsewhere.
In my previous job, I had to do training on money laundering, fraud, gifting, etc. We couldn't accept any meal, etc with a value more than £30 as it could be seen as an incentive and accept no money, vouchers, holidays whatsoever. It was only a bit above basic levels but the rules are quite strict. I'm sure you're right and the same rules apply here, otherwise you would have people laundering money left right and centre by doing it legitimately through paypal. And no Rachaele, if you're reading this, that's not what I'm suggesting you're doing, just showing an example.

Reactions: 4
12/10 will play away 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.