Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys.
I stopped following Tattle on #4 due to personal issues consuming my life. What progress has been made so far? How is Keels? Are the articles Keels wrote still restricted?

Reactions: 2
He did everything for Samantha too. I wonder if he likes to be needed
How do you know?? Are you local?? He was a squaddie?? So he can iron and do stuff he has too. Must have been hard for her following him around for years.... Then getting this...

How do you know?? Are you local?? He was a squaddie?? So he can iron and do stuff he has too. Must have been hard for her following him around for years.... Then getting this...
Our kids were in the same nursery. We weren’t particularly close but the majority of Brixham were aware of the break up. Poor Sam didn’t stand a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hi all, just a reminder to not attempt to moderate the thread. We have a team of mods and will quickly act if there's anything abusive, hateful or threatening.

Apart from anything else it kills a thread if it goes into discussions about what members think other members should talk about. The focus will change depending on what is being posted by an account.

If you see a message you don't agree with either report it, keep on scrolling or click to ignore a user and you won't see any of their posts :) thanks

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi all, just a reminder to not attempt to moderate the thread. We have a team of mods and will quickly act if there's anything abusive, hateful or threatening.

Apart from anything else it kills a thread if it goes into discussions about what members think other members should talk about. The focus will change depending on what is being posted by an account.

If you see a message you don't agree with either report it, keep on scrolling or click to ignore a user and you won't see any of their posts :) thanks
Thank godness! I always wondered why some people think they have the right to tell others what they can discuss. That's whats so good about here. You can say things without (mostly) some one who thinks they know better being school teacher telling you off. Obviously thats what you guys are for and very greatful for it. I think alot of us on here have anxiety so worry about what others will think when we post and it just makes us stop expressing our views
Like you say just scroll past which i do many a time if I disagree with something.

Our kids were in the same nursery. We weren’t particularly close but the majority of Brixham were aware of the break up. Poor Sam didn’t stand a chance.
I just can't get over that she doesn't get to see her boys. What can she have done that was so bad she can't have contact? I would say only my opinion as obv I don't know the ins and outs but not having the money to keep fighting and possibly cos he was a police officer he is always going to be believed. Its hearbreaking for her and the boys being taken away from your mother. How can he think this is right? Surely even supervised visits better than losin contact altogether. Did she seem like a bad person to you? Obv please delete if this comment seems out of order.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Thank godness! I always wondered why some people think they have the right to tell others what they can discuss. That's whats so good about here. You can say things without (mostly) some one who thinks they know better being school teacher telling you off. Obviously thats what you guys are for and very greatful for it. I think alot of us on here have anxiety so worry about what others will think when we post and it just makes us stop expressing our views
Like you say just scroll past which i do many a time if I disagree with something.

I just can't get over that she doesn't get to see her boys. What can she have done that was so bad she can't have contact? I would say only my opinion as obv I don't know the ins and outs but not having the money to keep fighting and possibly cos he was a police officer he is always going to be believed. Its hearbreaking for her and the boys being taken away from your mother. How can he think this is right? Surely even supervised visits better than losin contact altogether. Did she seem like a bad person to you? Obv please delete if this comment seems out of order.
I have no idea what did happen in the end. However they did play a huge part in themselves, they effectively got everyone on side and pushed her out. I believe she did see the boys at the beginning but “possibly” due to parent alienation it all fizzled out.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
N
Greedy and repulsive.
Sounds so dodgy.... I'm assuming she was married to a squaddie, followed him around as you do to whatever posting, army life is hard, difficult to work on your own independence as your life is so wrapped up in his job... He leaves the army and then her.... From experience its hard to maintain a career, life and friends away from his job while enlisted. Not impossible but hard. I'd be very bitter if an enlisted husband later fecked off after I had dedicated my life to his military wife style. I read the petition. Some might be exaggerated as a break ups are and in this case very acrimonious but there will be some truth in it. I hope she is coping and keeping records for when the boys are older. Not the witch stuff but stuff that tells her side so they maybe can understand more...

Reactions: 5
Hey guys.
I stopped following Tattle on #4 due to personal issues consuming my life. What progress has been made so far? How is Keels? Are the articles Keels wrote still restricted?
I don't think much progress has been made sadly as there's not much we can do. People who have asked her directly about where their donations have gone have been blocked on both her account and Josh's. Kidscape were contacted but not sure if they're actually going to do anything or were that interested. Lots of negative reviews have appeared on Amazon for her book which is good. @Elgato is still in contact with Keels who said she is doing okay, or as okay as she can at the moment. I think her articles are still restricted/hidden for now.

CHL had a link to Keels latest article just the other day. I think she’s licked some wounds and decided not to let Rachel win.

Reactions: 4
Every story seems to be her cackling hysterically at nothing (?) and and Josh looking like he’s about to go postal any second.
Certainly doesn’t seem all happy families to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12

👍

What job is a 13 year old doing anyway? That’s earning enough to buy items?
To be fair she could’ve saved up. She works in a hairdresser i believe. My son does a paper round and saves his wages until he has enough to buy something he wants.

Reactions: 4
Believe me, there are 1001 things parents can do to lose contact. It may not be physical abuse, could be mental, could be neglect, the list is endless. As I said before, I doubt it is just to do with money, social care has to ensure everyone is represented adequately otherwise itll be appealed at a later.

As much as I don't like what R&J have done with regards to an affair, PayPal money, parenting style, blocking etc I do believe that something happened and sam is not blameless. For all any of us know Sam seeing the boys could put them at risk of harm.

Reactions: 9
Every story seems to be her cackling hysterically at nothing (?) and and Josh looking like he’s about to go postal any second.
Certainly doesn’t seem all happy families to me 🤷‍♀️
She seems to take the piss out of him all the time. Poor sods a right muggins. He looks embarrassed all the time. She thinks she’s gorgeous and a right catch! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For everyone asking keels is doing ok and has wrote about her experience and the aftermath of being doxxed. She obviously wants to keep a low profile because threats were made but she’s ok.

Yeah, I think people find the most hard is the deception that’s gone on. People just reading the blurb which i shared on the last thread would think they’d be sending money to charities via Rachel but it’s clearly not the case.

How she raises her kids (I don’t agree with her choices) is on her cos at the end of the day because she’ll have to deal with any consequences but she needs to have a long hard look at the way she’s treating the boys and the relationship with their own mother.

Sam is allowed contact. I can’t got in to it but she’s allowed contact

Where’s the money gone? You can’t block your way out of this Rachel? I’d respect you for putting your hands up and being honest

Reactions: 16
It’s almost impossible to get court to bar any contact at all, no matter what the circumstances are. They must exhaust every possible alternative before granting an order which does not allow any contact at all. Which makes me think R + J are likely to be breeching a contact order.

Reactions: 8
How many rooms does this house have do we know? Are the boys still sharing, and the younger girls too?

I'm just surprised that there's an empty room that has been set up for and decorated for a baby that will be with his parents for the first year?

There's a pecking order in large families and the eldest children's requirements come first in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
Believe me, there are 1001 things parents can do to lose contact. It may not be physical abuse, could be mental, could be neglect, the list is endless. As I said before, I doubt it is just to do with money, social care has to ensure everyone is represented adequately otherwise itll be appealed at a later.

As much as I don't like what R&J have done with regards to an affair, PayPal money, parenting style, blocking etc I do believe that something happened and sam is not blameless. For all any of us know Sam seeing the boys could put them at risk of harm.
It would be a private law matter so not funded by social care. The children would be represented by a cafcass guardian and barrister but the parents would have to fund their own representation privately or possible via legal aid.

Hey guys.
Keels posted an update on her blog and someone shared a link to it on here a few days ago

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.