Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with everything you’ve said here.. it’s so frustrating isn’t it. Lol at “beyond wankery” so true and I need to add this to my vocabulary 😂
It’s a pretty accurate description of a lot of things, I find 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everyone locally knows she's on borrowed time and eventually he's going to dump her. She's thinks a baby, social media fame and easy money will stop him from straying but it really won't. Neitherof them work, she's always on one of her phones and considers scrolling social media for hours a day full time work. She's said to have over £20'000 coming in every month in total. It's all tit about down to £15 just to book a holiday or using her own money to help people in need. I feel really sorry for anyone donating to her. Just with the book and mantaince money she has enough. It's just greed. The local paper won't touch the story as she has a friend working there and are always writing bullshit articles to promote her. It's like a house of cards, one day 😉

Reactions: 25
Everyone locally knows she's on borrowed time and eventually he's going to dump her. She's thinks a baby, social media fame and easy money will stop him from straying but it really won't. Neitherof them work, she's always on one of her phones and considers scrolling social media for hours a day full time work. She's said to have over £20'000 coming in every month in total. It's all tit about down to £15 just to book a holiday or using her own money to help people in need. I feel really sorry for anyone donating to her. Just with the book and mantaince money she has enough. It's just greed. The local paper won't touch the story as she has a friend working there and are always writing bullshit articles to promote her. It's like a house of cards, one day 😉
She seems to befriend people who are useful to her. I bet 99% of her “friends” she wouldn’t even give a minute of her time to if they had different jobs 🙄

Reactions: 4
So that's why she posted yesteday about she only buys books through their reviews or something. She knew all the honest ones we've given we going to be removed. I honestly feeling like checking with the vouncil re that shed/bedroom. I know its petty but feel she shouldn't kerp getting away with living her life of riley and needs a reality check that she can't just keep doing as she pleases. If I knew the address I would contact the council just to let them be aware. It may all be above board and if so thats fine.

Reactions: 6
My 1* review was also posted & then removed today. Annoying as I’d actually purchased the book from amazon!
Contact them and tell them this. This is pretty poor behaviour from them, moderating genuine reviews.

My review was posted then removed after an hour!

This is my removed review...
I think to be fair if that's all your review said that's fair enough as it's not referencing the book itself very much and has gone into other territory.

Wow! I've just looked through the latest 30 reviews and all but 1 are 5* saying how amazing she and the book are 😡

How on earth are Amazon allowed to remove any posts that aren't 5*, this is all so very very wrong.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wow! I've just looked through the latest 30 reviews and all but 1 are 5* saying how amazing she and the book are 😡

How on earth are Amazon allowed to remove any posts that aren't 5*, this is all so very very wrong.
She's obv got her admin onto this to start writing gushing reviews. There is no end to this womans deceptions.

Reactions: 3
L
Pray, tell us more. What is Josh doing now for work?

Reactions: 8
Is it the reviews that mention the PayPal donations that are being removed on amazon? She may be using that to say that has nothing to do with the book, it’s a personal attack?.... I got it from the library and read some of it. It was very badly written and I didn’t think she came across particularly well in it, so I returned it half read!

Reactions: 9
Pets alone are expensive, I've got a husky and two Guinea pigs, and paying for their food, bedding, hay, groomers for the dog, vets visits is expensive! I looked at them chicken houses as I fancied keeping a few and they are so expensive!!!
You are right they are taking it in from somewhere (PayPal donations!).
sure french bulldogs are the most expensive breed they are about 2,500 pounds to buy and more if you get one from a very good breeder. Bet she did no research on health testing either. She's gonna breed that dog too and sell the pups I know I'm repeating myself. The way she goes on about her family it's like they are all her possessions. A big greedy queen bee.

Reactions: 5
Hang on. Just read again. 20k a month. From where?

Reactions: 4
I’m sure she will rectify this as soon as she reads this but I’ve just been through her list of people she is following on Instagram and there are 3 charities (Kidscape, Women’s Aid and Trevi House) she is following and the rest is a fake tan/beauty/clothes/shite businesses, celebrities/influencers and a few randoms I’m guessing are her “mates”.

I wonder if Lidl are aware she isn’t following them but is, interestingly, following Cheeky Wipes who sell reusable alternatives to baby wipes.

If her account is a business and she is influencing people, I would have expected to see a more responsible following list, a hell of a lot more charities (she has allegedly worked with a lot more than three) and for her to be actually following all of the brands she has worked with and who have gifted her crap.

Also, she is following both her girls accounts and they are now both private. However, Tallulah still has more than 6,000 followers who are privy to whatever she’s posting and Betsy has tagged another child in her bio, which you can click and be taken to his open page and see all his photos. Considering Rachael regularly tags Betsy in posts, I would expect them to be a bit more aware of the risks this could pose to this other child 🤷🏼‍♀️ But then if you’ve never had safeguarding training, maybe you just wouldn’t realise...

Reactions: 11
Contact them and tell them this. This is pretty poor behaviour from them, moderating genuine reviews.

I think to be fair if that's all your review said that's fair enough as it's not referencing the book itself very much and has gone into other territory.
There's a genuine book review under that bit.

Another lurker and previous PTWM follower and fan 🤢

If you have over 100k followers on insta you can get between 3-8k per advertiser post. £8000!!!! So 2 ads per month is £16,000 already, takes me 12 months to make that working full time. Her ‘accounts’ won’t be due till January 2020 if she files online so possibly she has 6 months to do some juggling and post a breakdown next year. Who knows! I think unless she is ‘forced’ into admission by the media she won’t do it.

• Wow
  • Sad
For anyone who bought the book from The Works you can also post reviews online there.

Another lurker and previous PTWM follower and fan 🤢

If you have over 100k followers on insta you can get between 3-8k per advertiser post. £8000!!!! So 2 ads per month is £16,000 already, takes me 12 months to make that working full time. Her ‘accounts’ won’t be due till January 2020 if she files online so possibly she has 6 months to do some juggling and post a breakdown next year. Who knows! I think unless she is ‘forced’ into admission by the media she won’t do it.
Wow this makes me sick. Or in PTWM words “VIOLENTLY SICK as my husband presses a paper bag in my face” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When I was in private rent, I wasn't allowed to touch anything. I've heard of landlords letting you paint, but that's it. I put up a little set of goal posts in the garden of my private rent and I had to prove to the landlord it wasn't going to cause damage, nevermind their chicken coop
My friend got into trouble for putting blue tack on a brick wall in the conservatory in her rented house for some kids drawings so it seems bizarre she is able to make so many changes to the “rented” house !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.