Part Time Working Mummy #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are ignoring a contact order and keeping the boys from their mum AND plastering them all over social media?? Disgraceful.

Reactions: 10
Think it’s worth clarifying something.

An order would be made. If Sam wants to go back to court she would NOT HAVE to have a solicitor, but she would need to pay the £250 enforcement and return to court fee.
There after it can add up as it probably would not be just one hearing, and she would be liable for all the fees incurred by the court (but not by R and J if they want legal representation)
A court would make arrangements that were suitable within their district. So before an order was made, whilst both parties are still in the courthouse, a judge would look up to see where the nearest contact centre is (for example) and this would have to be agreed upon by both parties. In the case it would put out one party more, it can be agreed that one party might contribute towards petrol, parking etc for contact to be more suitable at a centre.
If a contact centre is not in a suitable location, they will find a CAFCAS officer that will facilitate supervised contact in a similar situation in a place of choice, ie a play centre etc. They will sit in the entire time and take notes.
Contact in centres or likewise is not a permanent solution, they are anything from 4 weeks to 16 weeks on average depending on the situation and then they attempt to move it on to other contact forms.

I do not know what Sams situation was regarding their arrangement, but I would imagine that they probably started with contact in this way, and once it moved out of the contact centre or whatever, R and J stopped showing up or some sort, leading to parental alienation... which she now cannot afford to return to fight. And as there is no longer legal aid for these situations she is stuck. Unfortunately fathers for justice only help.. fathers. 🙄

Sam. If you read here. You can contact me for help anytime.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Also to add to the discussion a mother will only lose PR through adoption. The court can obviously order no contact but can’t legally remove PR from the mother unless through adoption.

Reactions: 6
Empen thank you very much, very informative.

Fathers for justice may help only fathers but FNF (Families need fathers) will help both mothers and fathers and work from the standpoint that both parents should have contact.

Reactions: 5
Who is this Charlie one that she has been tagging lately along with pictures of Charlie’s dad? Is she just the latest young BFF or is there some other relevance?

Reactions: 3
Her book is just over £4 on eBay if anyone’s interested 😬😬 soo tempted to get it to see how many lies I can find
I've just been checking FB Marketplace - plenty there for a few quid but none near me. I've already checked my library (I use the e-library system mainly as I'm a bit of a hermit 😂) but it's not on there. It's not even in my local physical bricks-and-mortar library, I could have requested to have it sent over from another part of the county. I can't be arsed with that!

But whatever. It seems from reviews like it's just a mish mash of stories that she has mostly already overshared anyway.

I'm confident now that this isn't going to go away. It's not just an undeclared #ad or an distasteful instastory. We just need to keep talking ❤

Who is this Charlie one that she has been tagging lately along with pictures of Charlie’s dad? Is she just the latest young BFF or is there some other relevance?
Would also like to know this. It seems incredibly random of her to be sharing her mate's(?) discounted HD brows. Which is surely only relevant to a tiny proportion of her followers anyway, I assume a few fans are local but certainly not the majority.

Deflection...

Reactions: 5
I haven’t read the book either, it was at the back of my mind to give it a go BT (Before Tattle) but I couldn’t buy it now I know so much. I feel like I get the gist from here tbh though, doesn’t seem like it’ll tell me anything I don’t know.

Her book is just over £4 on eBay if anyone’s interested 😬😬 soo tempted to get it to see how many lies I can find
Don’t bother, it’s a waste of money. I paid £10 and that was way too much. You may find it for about 50p in a charity shop or boot sale.

• Haha
There are lots of ways people can lose children yes but this is normally through a social services route and it’s a last resort.

Through a private matter route it is incredibly rare these days. Yes, one parent may “win” residency and the child may reside with them most of the time be there will almost always be some form of contact with both parents. This is a big change from how it used to be I know which is partly why I think these things get so confused.

I feel like Rachel’s idea of a patchwork family is quite outdated actually. “I have all these kids from different parents but now they all live with us and we’re their only parents.” (With the exception of Edie but she even tried that one at some point)

Whereas in my house our ethos is all our our kids have 2 sets of parents and it’s important to us that they have a good relationship with them all, no matter how little time they may spend with them.
Exactly! But R has made it seem like she came along and became this saviour to the boys. Thank f**k for saint Rach you selfless, salt of the earth hero. How amaxing is she for selflessly bringing up those boys like her own (just ignore the bit where she had an affair with their dad and split up the family) she really makes herself appear as this amazing hero stepmum. I Actually think she wouldn't like it any other way this way J doesn't have to have any contact with his ex and she doesn't have to worry about the possibility of him goung back to her.

Reactions: 16
Why couldn’t she have stayed at home with their kids rather than having to follow Josh to McDonald’s? Try parenting the five kids you already have 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I’m sure I read on here (or the petition?) that there was a contact order in place that R&J weren’t adhering to & S can’t afford to take them back to court. That comment may have been deleted though due to the sensitivity (not sure) so admin may need to delete this one too.
Speaking from current family experience - if the children choose to not see an absent parent, regardless of orders in place, the resident parent does not have to force them to go.

Rachaele PLEASE show the financial records for the PayPal donations.

Reactions: 7
Speaking from current family experience - if the children choose to not see an absent parent, regardless of orders in place, the resident parent does not have to force them to go.

Rachaele PLEASE show the financial records for the PayPal donations.
Depends on the age but they have to do everything within their power to “encourage” the child to go and even if they do that and the child still refuses the non-resident parent can still take the resident parent to court as they have still breached the order.

Obviously each case and each child is unique and it partly comes down to the age of the child too. Currently going through it with my step daughters myself. We’ve been told any contact that is ordered has to be actively encouraged or we can be taken to court. (Not that we wouldn’t encourage it anyway)

Reactions: 1
Why did josh block people by the way what happened?
Or, in I think the last PTWM thread (#5), it was mentioned she had two phones in her hands at the kids' sports day. She may possibly do the blocking on his behalf.

Reactions: 7
There is a non subtle nod to here I noticed. 'I buy books based on amazon reviews' ie mine are great.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think now is the time for Rachael to re-write her donation statement (hasn’t been edited for 2 years right?) so it states clearly what portion of donations go to herself/admin and what is set aside for charities/warriors. Had she not been pocketing any of the money herself, I think she (and any other normal person) would have amended it already so it was made clear all funds were going to helping others (not herself and whoever else is on her payroll) However I think she wants to stay vague in order to carry on doing what she has been doing in the hopes her sheep will keep donating.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.