Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlueSky/DeepDive

Rach, if you would rather be doing something else instead of watching those private swimming lessons, you could be getting together the evidence of where all that money has gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Flower power

Just want to say that after been directed here by her I too am in agreement with you all. And I’m getting angrier by the day. To have the sheer audacity to use your kids to do paid ads takes the biscuit.
Can’t wait for someone to bring her down.

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
So it's going to sound like I'm defending her but I'm honestly not. Just trying to give my experience of things over.

She may have seen the lady's files from being in care. If you have been in care, once you turn 18 you can ask to receive a copy of your file which will contain everything that's ever been written about you. That's why professionals have to be so careful about how you write about people as they can request to see what's written about them every time. Diplomatic writing is a huge skill we all have to have!
Some people also use these files as a sort of badge of honour, I worked with people who literally thrust their care file at me as I walk in the door, some people use it as an excuse for being "how they are". E.g I was in care which is why I've done x y and z....if you get what I mean.

Safeguarding training is a weird one. I work with high level complex child protection cases, I've got a level 3 in safeguarding however all I had to do to get that was sit in a room all day and listen to someone speak. No tests, no showing that I understand safeguarding practice. Each LA (local authority) is different and depending on your role with young people and adults depends on what level you have to do.
I would have thought she would have had basic training at the least and that would definitely say sharing info on SM is a no no.
Even though my fb is private I could never post something even anonymised about a case I was working on. I'd be fired in seconds.

What I can't get over is how there is nothing that can be done about the PayPal money. She isn't a charity, it isn't fraud....either she's very clever or she lucked out by describing what the money would be going to by accident.
I'd love someone to post on her page something about people donating directly meaning charities would get 25% more through gift aid. Not making it anything to do with her but how it would benefit charities.

anasophia1991

I think it takes someone who has really questionable morals to constantly read about the misery and disappointment of others and not feel an ounce of compassion, or empathy. Even if she hasn’t stolen the money, you’d think she would reach out and try to put the story straight. Her blocking tactics stinks of guilt-but she needs to know that I for one won’t give up until either she admits the truth, or she is caught out for stealing. I am going through all the appropriate legal channels that I can afford currently, our local MP holds surgeries once a month but you need to email in advance for appointments. I don’t want to say anymore as I know her enormous flapping ears are ever-present (hi Rach 👋 ) but I am feeling freaking motivated!!!!!!!

• Heart
Not sure if Keely is reading tattle or not but she should contact Devon and Cornwall police and ask for records of everyone who has viewed her file, then she will know if that’s where they got the address from. I work for a large hospital and we get requests all the time of people wanting to know who has accessed their file

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
She looked well dodgy when she was being recorded by her ‘fan’ - like she was trying to hide her phone because she didn’t want Edie or the swimming instructor to see that she was on it 😂

I’m just surprised that she was there on her own considering she’s not able to leave the house on her own due to her long-term high levels of anxiety

• Haha

Mummyof4boys

Is it just me who finds it SO WEIRD that she gets the kids to massage her feet? Degrading for them, no? I wouldn’t dream of asking mine two biological kids and as for my stepson? 🤢 not a chance in hell. How would she feel if Edie went to her dad’s and spent the weekend massaging her stepmother’s feet??

I can’t even get my kids to put a plate in the dishwasher never mind massage my feet

• Haha
...money doesn’t seem to be an issue for them at all. Remember this post in Dec? Loads of expensive presents for all 5 kids. Josh accidentally throws away hundreds of ££ worth of Betsy’s presents and takes them to the tip. Never mind, no big deal, let’s just go and buy some more. Thanks crew 👍
Off topic, but how idiotic do you have to be yo take boxes full of stuff to a tip and not realise there’s stuff in them?! 😂😂😂

• Haha

12magpie

According to the NMC website the boys mum is still registered as a mental health nurse with no restrictions on practice. Surely if she had done something so severe that it prevented any contact with her own sons, then wouldn’t that have affected her Nursing license?Obviously I don’t know the ins and outs but I do know Nursing can be strict in regards to how you behave outside of the job. None of it makes much sense, it’s all very sad.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Yes it’s Keels, and she’s also posted pictures of her handsome boys. Well done to her, don’t fully know the backstory but she writes with integrity.

My sis is over on mumsnet, and she says several threads have been posted about PTWM but swiftly deleted. However she says that from what she’s seen, everyone knows about her decietful ways and she’s lost a lot of support-apparently (and I quote) ‘people are sick to the back teeth of her’. Ain’t that a crying shame.
Someone accused Keels of making up the fact that she had children (after she said her children had been contacted/threatened). Can’t remember if it was PTWM or one of her cult members on here but I’m pleased that Keels is sticking two fingers up to whoever made that ridiculous claim.

😂 at Mumsnet mods and their deletion trigger finger every time Insta mummies are mentioned.

Reactions: 19

Shortone

She says it’s her space but it’s not? It’s a public profile which accepts money from members of the public.

Therefore you’ve got to be absolutely upfront and honest about where that money goes. She’s extremely open about the goings on of her vagina but can’t tell people that are asking where their money has gone.

It’s grim truly that anyone can gain money from good honest people and then silence them if they ask hey what’s my donation going on.

Interestingly women’s aid announced yesterday they’d have had their funding cut and will struggle to support their contact centre. Has r mentioned this on her feed?https://www.womensaid.org.uk/update-regarding-the-national-domestic-violence-helpline/
She might be worried people send the "donations" to woman's aid and not her PayPal if she shared that

Joey92

I got a response nearly 2 weeks later saying “awww babe that’s shit, do you have any support”.
Wow! I'm appalled at her reply! A handful of people who reached out have come here and said there messages were left on read. One person has come to say they received great help from R but when asked to elaborate she fell of the face of the earth 🤷🏼‍♀️ To see what she ACTUALLY replies to people in dire need is shocking! 2 weeks. 2 frigging weeks. Everyone knows how tragically quick DV can turn in a day let alone 2 weeks!!! 🤬🤬 This is why she can't get away with promoting herself as a saviour! She is putting more DV victims indirectly at risk. Leave it to the professionals. Point them towards the professional charities. The professional people who work with victims every, single day!

I hope you did find the help and support you needed. If not, unlike what R says Tattle is, we are a fab bunch with many professionals on here. Please reach out to someone ❤ xx

anasophia1991

Imagine having to live your life this way? Seriously she may #gifted all she's ever dreamed of but shes literally living a lie, having to delete every negative comment feeling the need to silence everyone who poses a valid question.
And we're jealous? Of what exactly im not materialistic enough to be bothered by dresses, prams or consevatory make overs.
I can listen to my phone ping and not have a sinking feeling in my stomach and have to check it or delete it if i disagree or feel the need to remove anybody who has a differing opinion.
I am not answerable because i do not take off people under false pretences.

But yeah were all jealous!
I love your post so much. This really resonated with me. I’m so glad that I am loved, and I have the capacity to love. Also I’m grateful that my whole existence isn’t based on lies, cheating, stealing and manipulating like some people. That’s just so sad having to man everything in the public domain to make sure you don’t get ‘found out’ for the crook you are. Exhausting and mentally draining.

• Heart

Lulabella-Mozzarella

Chatty Member
She is sooooooooo hinting (not subtly I might add) for either lion king musical tickets or lion king film premier tickets 😂😂😂😂
Fuck me, every other instagrammer/influenzer has been to see it - Fat Funny (well, if you say so love) One, MoD and FoD....the list goes on - might as well invite PTWM, who would find the invite so
Horrific and vile that she’d just have to take PC Plod and her favourite kids (aka not the boys) to watch it, whilst moaning about it and necking bloody rescue remedy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Uberqueen

I'm trying to get my head around the finances aspect here.

They live in a huge house in the middle of a desirable area. Sea views etc. Renting apparently while trying to save up to buy, apparently.

They have 5 kids to support, another on the way. They eat out regularly, the children are dressed in latest trends etc.

They have 2 dogs and a load of chickens.

She showed recently that B and Ts father is way behind, 5 years, on CSA payments.

Both R and J have recently given up 2 full time jobs, yet they maintain that
they are both still working full time. If that's the case, then they will not be claiming tax credits.

Only 5 years ago , she said they were 15 grand in debt.

How are they funding this lifestyle??

Is it just me but, I wouldn't really bother worrying about this stuff if they were just a regular couple. But they have 6 kids !!!!!!!

• Heart

Plasticeyes

People are asking for transparency and she isn't giving it. No fucks given it seems, hardly a reaction for an ambassador or a champion for fair and equal rights for children, women and men.

The anti-bullying campaigner who bullies, doxxes and shuts down her paypacket.

What a fucking idol to look up to huh?