Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird how she’s ‘so happy, so in love, healthy and grateful of life’ yet all she does day to day is pissing moan!?
Even the moaning is getting a bit try hard now.
God forbid you had to watch your own children at their sports day...for SIX hours...what a hero, how excruciatingly sweaty and boring that must of been for you!! WHAT?! and then you had to go and watch the little one at swimming...in this heat?!...somebody get this woman a cape!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It is utterly disgusting to block the people who have been donating (to charity/morgage their home/give them a holiday), I've had your money! You can duck off now!

I cannot see how any decent legit charities would support this behaviour?

Reactions: 14
I have very little extra money but I also pay for private swimming lessons. We live by the sea, it would be madness not to. There are plenty of things R does that deserve criticism but making sure her children can swim isn’t one of them
I don’t disagree with that in itself but I personally think group lessons can be just as beneficial. My siblings and I grew up having group lessons, my sister swims nationally and I follow different pursuits.

Reactions: 4
Why does she always feel the need to constantly write absolute essays on Facebook? Its so self-indulgent. The majority of people just scroll through Facebook and aren't gonna read a post that long. 😂
But bizarrely more than 175 people have shared it on their FB. Why?!? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she basically gets paid her wage through people donating? I have only just realised this through what others have said. So she posts occasionally about people in need of items etc and I supose raises awareness and this warants us paying her do this? She needs to put a huge notice on her page saying that the money is not actually going to those in need but to herself, then people can decide if they want to donate being fully informed. I now get why she is not doing anything illegal just being devious and massively misleading. I would never wish hate and personal comments etc on anyone as that is wrong but from what I see on here those commenting are intellegent, articulate people just concerned that they are being duped and just politely asking for information on where THIER money has been spent. She also needs state that she will refund anyone that wasn't aware, this money can then be given to local DA charities this way money will be going to people that are in real need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Am pleasantly surprised that she didn’t show a load of videos and photos of sports day with other people’s kids in the background like she did with the school sponsored walk last week. I take back my earlier comment where I fully expected her too 😄

Reactions: 5
I really wish a journalist would/could pick it up. If Belle Gibson could get fined for failing to donate to charities when she said she would, then surely PTWM could too even if she thinks it above board and legal?
Belle Gibson's Australian do maybe better laws in Australia than here.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed there was a post yesterday on here by someone saying how she never includes Isaac and ignores him when he tries to get involved. Then lo and behold today he is the star of the show. She is DEFO reading this thread 😂
And last week I said how she never talks about her kids doing after school clubs anymore and there you go, she’s at Edie’s swimming lesson today 🙄 bet it’s the first one she’s been to in months 🤦🏼‍♀️

Am pleasantly surprised that she didn’t show a load of videos and photos of sports day with other people’s kids in the background like she did with the school sponsored walk last week. I take back my earlier comment where I fully expected her too 😄
She probably read that comment and then decided not too 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone like the Daily Mail etc may pick up, not necessarily on her, but it would be great to highlight the legal loopholes as far as running a Paypal account as opposed to Just Giving to a charity. I think she should be more transparent on her Paypal account as even though it’s a personal page (people can’t claim back then) it appears she’s running it as a business (paying salaries to herself and her sister in law (if that’s who’s running her page).

Probably only because she was reading the comments here! I doubt it has anything to do with her own moral compass.

Devonlive would not touch this, she features in their rag when it is a slow news day ( which is a lot down here in Devon).

Reactions: 6
There must be something that can be done legally, if only to force her to state in plain English that she wants donations for the bank of Rachael and that the money people are sending is for her time, NOT donations to charity. People need to be properly informed if they are to make an informed decision on whether or not to date. I bet the vast majority of donors would not be happy that their money is Rachael’s salary rather than going to help DV victims.

I do feel for Josh. He's an animal lover, which I can't help but love him for, but I feel that he's just in too deep now. It was madness to bring another baby into the situation. I can't help but feel that Rachel did so because it would be the next step as cementing her brand.

I'll never forget when he and Rachel travelled a fair distance for Josh to give a slide presentation at a bird watchers conference. Nothing flash, in an old hotel conference room with most of the other participants being mature men of 50 plus. Josh was obviously the youngest there.

Rachel genuinely gushed at how proud she was of him as he was obviously in is element. Indulging in a deeply unfashionable hobby but one that he was so passionate about. It was so touching.

Sigh. Them was the good ole days.
Devonlive would not touch this, she features in their rag when it is a slow news day ( which is a lot down here in Devon).
I think most papers won't cover it until she has the baby, as they will be accused of bullying a pregnant woman. It will all come out though, sit tight!

Reactions: 9
She's had articles in
Devonlive
The Mirror
Daily Mail
The Sun
The Telegraph
Plymouth Herald
Manchester Evening News

Reactions: 1
In her reply she talked about people coming into her space. That is often trotted out by influencers.

I cannot see how someone can say it is their space, when they have opened a public account, where they court followers, put every aspect of their life in the hugely public eye and do things for publicity. You have opened a public space. Please someone try to elaborate how it is your space. Your space would be a private account where you can select who sees what.

She could argue she blocks people she doesn't want to see her stuff, but it's readily available whether blocked or not. I absolutely hate to say this but there is going to be an amount of paedophiles following her, for sure. No one can question that. Our children should be our most precious thing, they shouldn't be out there for the world to see and judge, it really is unfathomable to me.

Wake up R, please, for those kids. It isn't your space when you chose to share it all with the world.

Reactions: 17
Or is the alternative way of resolving this getting the message to the people donating to stop. If there is no more money coming in then how will they fund two people wages (although I suspect a lot is from the ads)

Messiah
I am avidly following Messiah Kaeto. I’ve asked all my friends too as well. I’m also going to send him the tit-show that Racheale put on yesterday re the messages (which she only posted on poor downtrodden Josh’s page, and swiftly deleted). I know she thinks we’re all fascinated by her SuperStar lifestyle (funded by us funnily enough), but unfortunately the reality is we’re only interested in the money she’s taken. As much as she’d like to believe her own hot air, the being-riddled-with-thrush story (boak), her dogs shagging or her passive-aggressive bullying of her husband doesn’t interest most normal people in the slightest.
In one of his IGTV's he says how the reason people come on sights like these are because when someones asks a perfectly reasonable question or puts a comment thats not agreed with they get blocked. So people need somewhere to go to try to get some help/advice or just vent their frustration at the situation. In this case how to get answers as to the donations. If she were just to give a full explanation and offer refunds we would have no need to be on here! Our frustration at not being able to get an answer to a perfectly reasonable question is why we are all here!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.