Part Time Working Mummy #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi
I’m new ... and followed ptwm on fb ages ago and got fed up of fb so came off that and downloaded Instagram tho tend to read and lurk than like and post ... but along with ptwm and several other mummy bloggers that I thought at first I’d relate to I’ve become completely disenchanted with the stuff they put out the lifestyles they lead the material things they waste money on the freebies they get etc etc and then all this with ptwm is just disgusting... I’ve read all the threads and it’s not as she describes as full of vitriol at all and all lies she’s told ( I don’t know how some just blindly go along ... come on here and read it for yourself !)
I am a single parent after a not very nice relationship I work full time but can’t afford a holiday for my children ... not that that makes me jealous of the mummy bloggers ... you know what I follow a couple of mums with special needs children who are so amazing ... what I feel is anger that those people don’t ask for money nor get a few days holiday that they deserve !
Sorry I’ll get off my soap box ... what has instigated me to post is that ptwm has just posted a picture of Winston and tagged a company
Oh my god ... it’s a dog walking company that she uses for both her dogs when she and josh seem to have plenty of time to walk them and they also have children that could take them a walk... pets and can’t be bothered with them and the money to pay two dog walkers !!

Reactions: 15
Hi
I’m new ... and followed ptwm on fb ages ago and got fed up of fb so came off that and downloaded Instagram tho tend to read and lurk than like and post ... but along with ptwm and several other mummy bloggers that I thought at first I’d relate to I’ve become completely disenchanted with the stuff they put out the lifestyles they lead the material things they waste money on the freebies they get etc etc and then all this with ptwm is just disgusting... I’ve read all the threads and it’s not as she describes as full of vitriol at all and all lies she’s told ( I don’t know how some just blindly go along ... come on here and read it for yourself !)
I am a single parent after a not very nice relationship I work full time but can’t afford a holiday for my children ... not that that makes me jealous of the mummy bloggers ... you know what I follow a couple of mums with special needs children who are so amazing ... what I feel is anger that those people don’t ask for money nor get a few days holiday that they deserve !
Sorry I’ll get off my soap box ... what has instigated me to post is that ptwm has just posted a picture of Winston and tagged a company
Oh my god ... it’s a dog walking company that she uses for both her dogs when she and josh seem to have plenty of time to walk them and they also have children that could take them a walk... pets and can’t be bothered with them and the money to pay two dog walkers !!
100% agree. I’ve literally just been talking to my 10 year about how we can’t get a dog because we’re private renting and so many landlords just say no pets. She is gutted and it makes me so cross seeing them with countless pets and then sending the dogs to a walker 🙄 also, it’s just occurred to me that they said the house was rented which often means no pets yet they’ve got dogs, guinea pigs and flaming chickens????

Reactions: 6
She’s going to read these posts and think we are morning because we are jealous - no love just astounded !

Reactions: 16
Am pleasantly surprised that she didn’t show a load of videos and photos of sports day with other people’s kids in the background like she did with the school sponsored walk last week. I take back my earlier comment where I fully expected her too 😄
She is reading these comments and making changes (that only suit her) where appropriate. I think she trawls through trying to find ‘horrific’ things that we say about her and her family but is sorely disappointed when all everyone wants to know is WHAT’S HAPPENED TO OUR DONATIONS?!?!?!

Reactions: 11
I am tempted to start a page called full time working mummy, that's what I am because unfortunately I don't have the luxury to be part time. I used to be but similar to Rachel ( E or no E) I had to leave an abusive partner.

The difference is I find I can't even talk about stuff that's happened to me never mind share it with the world.

I am going on holiday soon though and could do with some spends.... If anyone wishes to donate? I also need my gerbil grooming (tenner max) 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I love how she thinks it’s appropriate to liken her daughter’s shed to a crack den and then show everyone she’s said that too 👌🏻

Reactions: 7
Hi
Could I ask who are the mums you follow with additional needs children? I have three children, two with additional needs and would love to be able to follow other mums going through the same thing. Hope you don’t mind me asking! X

Reactions: 3
100% agree. I’ve literally just been talking to my 10 year about how we can’t get a dog because we’re private renting and so many landlords just say no pets. She is gutted and it makes me so cross seeing them with countless pets and then sending the dogs to a walker 🙄 also, it’s just occurred to me that they said the house was rented which often means no pets yet they’ve got dogs, guinea pigs and flaming chickens????
Yes I’m in rented accommodation too and my youngest is always asking for a pet he’d so love it and we can’t have one x

She'll make something up to suit her regardless but yeah, the donations? where is the paper trail Hun? x

• Haha
Sorry but why do they need a dog walker when they’re both always at home??? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
It could be because they are both at sports day/Edies swimming and will be gone for a long time.

I work from home so I’m there 99% of the time for my dogs. But there are days I have to go into the office, or go to a meeting that will last all day and on those days I have a dog walker.

I figured it’s kinder to the dogs to pay someone to come and walk them when I’m not there rather than them being stuck in doors waiting for me to come home

Could I ask who are the mums you follow with additional needs children? I have three children, two with additional needs and would love to be able to follow other mums going through the same thing. Hope you don’t mind me asking! X
hi x
Course I don’t mind you asking :)
I follow
Kisscub ... she has a teenage daughter
Littlefoots journey ... her daughter I think is around 9? She’s just completed a charity fundraiser and climbed Ben Nevis for life enhancing equipment which she showed the order form and costs for ! Not that its necessary as it’s obvious that it’s for her daughter Evie
Livvysmile ... a lady who lost her daughter with special needs but has adopted a special needs little boy x

Last edited:
It could be because they are both at sports day/Edies swimming and will be gone for a long time.

I work from home so I’m there 99% of the time for my dogs. But there are days I have to go into the office, or go to a meeting that will last all day and on those days I have a dog walker.

I figured it’s kinder to the dogs to pay someone to come and walk them when I’m not there rather than them being stuck in doors waiting for me to come home
For things like sports day, do they both need to be there all day? Could one of them not have popped back at some point during the day to walk the dogs?

Yep definitely nicer for the doggies to go out with their doggie friends :) xx
my friend has a dog and has the occasional dog walker although there’s two of us that walk the dog for her when she needs ... ptwm has a lot of admin and friends in and out the house and if you look on the dog walkers page it’s a regular thing
It’s not the dog walker that’s kinda the problem ... i think maybe I’m thinking oh my god another thing you’re spending on when ignoring the questions around the money x lol I think it just got me mad at that point lol maybe a bit irrational 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yep definitely nicer for the doggies to go out with their doggie friends :) xx
my friend has a dog and has the occasional dog walker although there’s two of us that walk the dog for her when she needs ... ptwm has a lot of admin and friends in and out the house and if you look on the dog walkers page it’s a regular thing
It’s not the dog walker that’s kinda the problem ... i think maybe I’m thinking oh my god another thing you’re spending on when ignoring the questions around the money x lol I think it just got me mad at that point lol maybe a bit irrational 😂😂😂
Yes exactly, to me it’s how do they afford dog walkers, which are a luxury.

I absolutely CAN'T with the screenshots of her daughter's texts. How embarrassing.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.