Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we’ve got to stick to official means cos as we’ve seen and her behaviour trait is you get abuse or deleted or both. We can’t even give anyone a hint or opening to scream troll at us. Two reasons:
1) we don’t want to boost their engagement cos that means more money taken from unsuspecting people.
2) we have to protect ourselves cos we’ve learnt her and followed have no qualms with doxxing and death threats

By all means tagging her handle and asking the legitimate question is fair enough as it needs to keep being asked.

I’ve looked and you can report the subscription as fraudulent if anyone has the information still from when they’ve donated via it to PayPal.

Contacting action fraud and hmrc too because I don’t believe for a second she’s got an accountant or if she has she’s claiming self employment but not being honest about the income source to the relevant bodies.

Plus keep talking about things even if you have a private account on Twitter/insta talk about it with your friends in a kind way as if they do donate they deserve compassion and the facts of this entire situation.

On another note nowt wrong with primark I agree I consider myself quite well dressed really in the grand scheme of things and the kids too. Plus the clothes last aaaages which is excellent.

That man versus baby is ridiculous too if he can’t see that wishing people dead and saying they don’t deserve to live amongst other things for having a difference of opinion and wanting to know if their subscription (donation) is going where it should.

He’s one of those men that think they are leader supreme and we are all silly women who are hysterical.

His words were dangerous and he could of vocalised them far better but he’s immature and frankly looking at his account boring af

Reactions: 9
I think we’ve got to stick to official means cos as we’ve seen and her behaviour trait is you get abuse or deleted or both. We can’t even give anyone a hint or opening to scream troll at us. Two reasons:
1) we don’t want to boost their engagement cos that means more money taken from unsuspecting people.
2) we have to protect ourselves cos we’ve learnt her and followed have no qualms with doxxing and death threats

By all means tagging her handle and asking the legitimate question is fair enough as it needs to keep being asked.

I’ve looked and you can report the subscription as fraudulent if anyone has the information still from when they’ve donated via it to PayPal.

Contacting action fraud and hmrc too because I don’t believe for a second she’s got an accountant or if she has she’s claiming self employment but not being honest about the income source to the relevant bodies.

Plus keep talking about things even if you have a private account on Twitter/insta talk about it with your friends in a kind way as if they do donate they deserve compassion and the facts of this entire situation.

On another note nowt wrong with primark I agree I consider myself quite well dressed really in the grand scheme of things and the kids too. Plus the clothes last aaaages which is excellent.

That man versus baby is ridiculous too if he can’t see that wishing people dead and saying they don’t deserve to live amongst other things for having a difference of opinion and wanting to know if their subscription (donation) is going where it should.

He’s one of those men that think they are leader supreme and we are all silly women who are hysterical.

His words were dangerous and he could of vocalised them far better but he’s immature and frankly looking at his account boring af
I don't want to engage in his page, but does anyone know if Rachel liked his post?

Urgh can’t stand man versus baby he’s so boring not sure what the hype is there.
Think he was just getting in on the action to stay “relevant” but it just backfired and made him look even more of a moron.
The post he wrote was shocking and he should apologise for it. To say people wouldn’t be missed if they DIED?? What if he found out his mum or friend or niece/nephew wrote on here, would he retract his comment then?
Sick man

One thing I've noticed - Rachaele has cut down on the humiliating videos of her husband and children. Instead, she's declaring her undying love for Josh every 5 minutes.

Whilst the first part is fantastic, the second part is so fake. You can't go from calling him a twit etc every single day to thousands of strangers, to now a total opposite extremity.

But please continue, because it means your children aren't being embarrassed or humiliated every single day.

Reactions: 17
And if I see another bloody foot rub 🤢🤮 poor family!!!!
[/QUOTE]

That was so degrading to that poor boy. He’s gonna grow up with a twisted view of what women are, probably something along the lines of manipulative and selfish. Our boys need to be raised as equals, not pandering slaves :(

And if I see another bloody foot rub 🤢🤮 poor family!!!!
That was so degrading to that poor boy. He’s gonna grow up with a twisted view of what women are, probably something along the lines of manipulative and selfish. Our boys need to be raised as equals, not pandering slaves :(
[/QUOTE]

Exactly, I would never dream of asking my children to do such an intimate thing. I won’t comment on the kids cos they’re innocent here but this is why I think Rachael is a narcissist cos everyone has to serve her and when they are no longer of use they’re ex communicated

Urgh can’t stand man versus baby he’s so boring not sure what the hype is there.
Think he was just getting in on the action to stay “relevant” but it just backfired and made him look even more of a moron.
The post he wrote was shocking and he should apologise for it. To say people wouldn’t be missed if they DIED?? What if he found out his mum or friend or niece/nephew wrote on here, would he retract his comment then?
Sick man
Exactly, it was all for engagement so he’d get his followers up. Selfish to the core and morals of a slug.

Reactions: 3
Sick man

Messiah Kaeto’s Insta stories are interesting this morning. He sent man vs baby a polite email in relation to it and his response was to block him. These egotistical bullies need to get back into the real world rather than thinking they are unaccountable & untouchable. This applies to you too PTWM.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So I messaged her AGAIN saying I’d emailed her my paypal ID number however she deleted my post. I suggested that rather than people requesting one by one, she put the breakdown of the donations on her website so we can see how it has been spent. Post is gone this morning. Can anyone suggest any proactive steps I can take text-who should I complain to?? I am feeling so disappointed and upset, and angry that she is taking advantage of us this way. If she had nothing to hide, then why delete????

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
So I messaged her AGAIN saying I’d emailed her my paypal ID number however she deleted my post. I suggested that rather than people requesting one by one, she put the breakdown of the donations on her website so we can see how it has been spent. Post is gone this morning. Can anyone suggest any proactive steps I can take text-who should I complain to?? I am feeling so disappointed and upset, and angry that she is taking advantage of us this way. If she had nothing to hide, then why delete????
Message Pay Pal directly with your concerns, and state that your donations have not accepted by the charities that you were told they would be. Also state that she claims to be collecting for charity and therefore should register herself as a charity- and you believe she is not doing so to avoid tax- NOT to have funds readily available. If this were the case, she’d happily be proving people otherwise.

It just gets worse. Now we also have all the desperate wannabe influencers hanging onto the big accounts trails to look cool and boost numbers. These people are supposed to be adults setting an example to their kids.

It's been an interesting couple of days. I think this exposure has separated the wheat from the chaff so to speak.

The instagrammers with guts have come up smelling of roses for daring to speak out. PTWM has shown herself to not be on the side of the less advantaged in society. The only side she wants you to be on is hers. Not once now, or in the past, has she stood up for the lone voice thrown to the wolves That has asked a responsible question on her page. Not once has she actually said through this whole episode "Right. Hang on guys this is getting out of hand. Let's stop it now".

I question everything that we have been told by Rachel now. People have dealt with worst childhoods. We havent heard her Fathers side. He was working hard it appears and maybe the problem was Rachel herself. We are seeing insights into her personality now that would have been there as a teenager too. She's a narcissist and economical with the truth.

The relationship with Betsy and Tullulahs father was volatile with violence from both sides. She doesnt give a damn that that photo of her and Josh triggered a DV victim. Tallulah is now receiving therapy and Rachel is quite happy to expose details of these sessions on the interweb.

I worry for Seb. No-one seems to be listening to him. He is estranged from his birth mother and has been through the family court system. He is uncomfortable with being part of this social media tit show but no-one is listening.

I remember when she and Josh spent the day at FB HQ being pampered. Josh got pissed on free wine and they marvelled at the endless free food for FB staff. She ignored questions on her FB page referring to FB allowing children to set up accounts and their lack of monitoring concerning animal abuse. It was then that I realised she's in this too deep now. The seeds of doubt in this woman's integrity started creeping in.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

You can report your subscription to PayPal if you go on the help centre and put in subscription it’s got a help guide on how to report it.

Also it may be worthwhile reporting the transaction to your bank as fraudulent too.

PayPal may well want to investigate as she’s using a personal account for business purposes.

Don’t be hard on yourself 💖 it’s really upsetting but it’s not your fault she’s silencing you

Reactions: 10
I thought the same about the shorts - not only did she photograph them in them and reply to someone stating where they were from she also said they were new this week. My 10 year old has outgrown all her shorts and has been wearing school PE shorts this weekend as it’s so hot and we didn’t have any other option. It must be nice to have that kind of cash to splash, and with six kids to buy for too 😒
I’ve had to cut some of my kids jeans into shorts as we can’t afford to buy loads of new shorts!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I agree about contacting your bank and PayPal as they can advise you as to whether they will investigate for fraud. Start keeping a paper trail. Screenshots of your messages and the post showing its been deleted. Also contact the Charity Commision.

Reactions: 4
Something needs to be done, the truth needs to come out.
If anyone was wrongly accused then they’d have no problem providing proof. She is ignoring the matter. People have given so much money towards charities and there’s no proof of anything. Just the fact that she seems to be spending loads of money when they’re living off one income. It’s a joke. It’s fraud! Buying a house, new clothes, kids clothes, I can’t even afford to buy myself a pack of socks at the moment. One wage and two children is all I have.
She’s living off the money from people’s generosity. I haven’t donated and won’t donate to these type of causes because you don’t know where it’s going. She has taken advantage and people who now donate to charity (NSPCA etc) will probably question whether it’s actually going where they think it’s going. It’s really making me angry that she’s claiming other people are trolling and bullying yet she’s the one deleting and blocking people when they ask a normal and simple question. I believe in karma.
You will be found out Rach, or whatever your name is.

I can't report as I've never donated thankfully but I really hope Paypal and/or HMRC do pull her up on it and she gets done - whether thats for not being registered as a charity, not paying tax on the income or something else. She seems to think just ignoring it will make it go away and things will carry on as normal. :mad:

Reactions: 5
For some reason I think that there will be stuff going on behind the scenes - the people that work for her are probably trying to cover tracks and come up with stories.

I have visions of her having a half arsed story appear on Instagram that explains everything.

I thought the same about the shorts - not only did she photograph them in them and reply to someone stating where they were from she also said they were new this week. My 10 year old has outgrown all her shorts and has been wearing school PE shorts this weekend as it’s so hot and we didn’t have any other option. It must be nice to have that kind of cash to splash, and with six kids to buy for too 😒
I actually had a look on JD cause the shorts are nice, but for those two outfits it’s £68. Definitely living the life of Riley.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My worry is, the longer this goes and on and the more she reads on here what everyone is upset about and who they're going to complain too, the more chance she gets to cover up or get her stories together ready for any investigation in to her by anyone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.