Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After Rachael’s enormous surge in followers, is gone back to its usual numbers again... I’d assume that (And after I personally found bot accounts on hers) someone had a wail of a time last week boosting their numbers (not necessarily her personally... she has admin, followers can also do this) but it appears to have returned to a ‘normal’ rate... in her own words...”what a difference a week makes”

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Has the Facebook post about the disabled child now been removed? Someone mentioned it yesterday but I haven’t been able to read it x
No, it’s still there. I’ll message it to you as even though Ms Kidscape Ambassador doesn’t see anything wrong with posting comments online about an identifiable disabled child, it’s not something I feel comfortable doing.

Reactions: 4
I think we need a recap

1) PayPal subscription under the header donate so natural assumption would be with the blurb that the majority of the cash was going to support charities mentioned in blurb

2) PayPal subscription is going to a personal PayPal account not a business/charity/not for profit account.

3) Charities (4 out of 7) have confirmed via email to multiple people that they’ve received no donations from ptwm

4) People are being left on read when asking for help. No signposting to relevant charities/organisations happening either

5) People’s personal details being given to others so ptwm didn’t have to deal with it

6) Several doxxing attacks committed (keels who was part of this forum and several members of ptwm extended family and community)

7) Given right of reply multiple times but instead incited bullying and harassment via Facebook and Instagram (police have had to get involved due to violent threats)

8) Lies and misinformation spread about this forum. Blurred images and confirmation from moderators that claims by ptwm never happened.

9) Lied about charity status and lied about donations to action 4 children (email from ex employee)

10) Safeguarding concerns related to warriors and her children (we are not discussing any children involved individually just the concerns)

Please feel free to add cos I’m sure there’s more

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Another donation for ptwm, but where is it going?
A holiday to lanzarote probably 😉

It’s crazy in hindsight that all this money has been raised and given to an individual woman - not a registered charity, but a story teller on the internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A holiday to lanzarote probably 😉

It’s crazy in hindsight that all this money has been raised and given to an individual woman - not a registered charity, but a story teller on the internet.

That’s the thing isn’t it, she’s so good at spinning a story and so believable that she can convince people to give her money.

Reactions: 3
Interesting the PayPal isn’t a business account.... don’t have to pay tax on those donations...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
That perfectly polite & valid question
seems to have been deleted already. Pathetic. I thought PTWM said that deleting posts was bullying/trolling when she was referring to Tattle. Hypocrisy at its finest. Why is she refusing to answer? Has guilt all over it 🤔

On another note, look at this comment 😂 Brummy, Mrs Meldrum - I wonder who else is in the group chat? They’re certainly keeping great company anyway 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The woman must have nerves of steel , I genuinely would be shitting a brick if this were me ... but she is away posting day trips out etc?

Reactions: 6
Gone - and I think blocked ....
That question was a perfectly reasonable one to ask imo. The quick delete and block reaction def makes it look like PTWM has something to hide.

The woman must have nerves of steel , I genuinely would be shitting a brick if this were me ... but she is away posting day trips out etc?
I think that she thinks that she genuinely hasn’t done anything wrong and has no questions to answer. Kidscape fully support her behaviour and actions after all so ... 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell she sounds delightful NOT 😂

Beginning to question why these “influencers” think we are the trolls?! 😂
Pretty spot on, but @GiveMyHeadPeace missed out when she used a breast cancer scare to promote next, and when she was PAID to go (empty handed!!! 😱) to a food bank just before Christmas! In the vlog they'd been to Starbucks and then mooched around the shops, so not like they could've picked up a few bits to take with them! And did u know that "people that use food banks look normal, not like you'd expect" 😠😡

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Totally missed the comment what was it?

Thing is two narcissists together can only tolerate each other for so long until someone puts a foot wrong and it all kicks off.

Sickening about the cancer and food bank tho

I’ve had to use food bank and it was the lowest point in my life. So someone profiting off of it makes me fume

Reactions: 8
That question was a perfectly reasonable one to ask imo. The quick delete and block reaction def makes it look like PTWM has something to hide.

I think that she thinks that she genuinely hasn’t done anything wrong and has no questions to answer. Kidscape fully support her behaviour and actions after all so ... 🤷🏼‍♀️
Isn’t it funny what a few thousands “friends” on Instagram can do for your moral compass

Reactions: 10
After Rachael’s enormous surge in followers, is gone back to its usual numbers again... I’d assume that (And after I personally found bot accounts on hers) someone had a wail of a time last week boosting their numbers (not necessarily her personally... she has admin, followers can also do this) but it appears to have returned to a ‘normal’ rate... in her own words...”what a difference a week makes”
It’s not exactly been riveting stuff for her 15k new followers this week.

A boring text from a random school mum about a sunhat.

A competition to win a cuddly toy.

An awful scripted ad for a massage mat that's not suitable for pregnant women to use.

Some random young friend’s dad setting off fire works in the back garden.

Her children massaging her feet on a couple of occasions.

More meals out

Lots of photos of Josh on her stories telling him she loves him (I’ve never understood that btw. They live together - tell him face-to-face or via text message if he’s away. Telling him constantly via Insta just seems to be a bit fake and immature)

Let’s face it - no one new is there for that sh!te.

I think I’m being a bit daft, I can’t see where my comment went!
Was it you who posted the screenshot of the comment on Rachael’s Insta asking if she is going to respond to questions concerning donations and safeguarding concerns?

Not sure where it went either and can’t see any reason why it would be deleted? Have you had a message from admin? Do you still have the screenshot?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Totally missed the comment what was it?

Thing is two narcissists together can only tolerate each other for so long until someone puts a foot wrong and it all kicks off.

Sickening about the cancer and food bank tho

I’ve had to use food bank and it was the lowest point in my life. So someone profiting off of it makes me fume
Been there ourselves lovely. You feel quote degraded and awful that you can't provide for your own family when actually, there is nothing wrong with asking and needing a bit of help from time to time.
We're not made of money but after our own struggles with money etc i'm more than happy to help friends out when they need it the most and we donate to food banks. Its mostly the people who have experienced money struggles that are more than willing to help for no personal gains for themselves. I'm in a group chat with 3 of my best friends, a couple of weeks ago, myself and one of the others chipped in to buy a washing machine for one of the 4 of us and then another one of us in the group chat needed a bit of help to tide her over until her partners wage pay day and 2 of the others chipped in to help her. PTWM claims that herself and Josh fall out many times because Rachael herself dips into their own money to help warriors (apparently) and Mrs M can afford many things so she can donate to food banks withour doing so when being prompted to do it when doing a colab or sponsored to do so.. i hope they both have a long and happy friendship 🙄 it will be all 'i love you's' soon and 'my best friend' & 'she helped me through the storm until the rainbow and sun shine appeared again' hashtag bollocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it so unsettling that she's talking like the whole "drama" is all over and done with, like she's been so brave but she's come out the other side unscathed. Does she seriously believe that people are going to stop talking and hopefully trying to get answers. She really thinks she's untouchable.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.