Part Time Working Mummy #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
<<issue has been resolved by admin >>

I’m sorry if any of my posts have come across as a 'woe me' or a pitty party, that genuinely isn't my intentions. Nothing will ever fix or take away my past or what i've been through myself during my childhood.. I would rather say a bit about myself because many who havent been through it have said 'i know how you feel' when in fact they dont. If someone says a little of what they have been through and another person that also comments on this thread sees it, it might help them feel like i am someone who does understand through my own trauma and experiences. I hope that makes sence.

As a childhood abuse survivor (sexual, mental & physical), It makes me feel sick that there are people who are DV/abuse victims that have donated to PTWM and are now being blocked or deleted because they are questioning the authenticity and genuineness of this woman and would just like their mind to be put to rest and not worry that they are being taken for a fool. As a survivor myself, for someone who was silenced for quite a while, for a warrior/survivor to ask a genuine question, its a kick in the teeth because it can make someone feel like they aren't allowed to question authority and not allowed an opinion and are being silenced even more!

Man Vs Babys post was just vile! A warrior/survivor that is questioning Rachaels intentions and voicing their on opinion on here could of read where he said along the lines of 'would be missed if they had died'. bleeping REALLY?!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 10
I have done that a few times myself and my youngest has swipped my phone off the side, had a little nosey, liked a load of random posts and replied with gibber gabber on my messenger messeges. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
This post
<<issue has been resolved by admin>>

I'm sorry if any of my posts have come across as a 'woe me' or a pitty party, that genuinely isn't my intentions. Nothing will ever fix or take away my past or what i've been through myself during my childhood.. I would rather say a bit about myself because many who havent been through it have said 'i know how you feel' when in fact they dont. If someone says a little of what they have been through and another person that also comments on this thread sees it, it might help them feel like i am someone who does understand through my own trauma and experiences. I hope that makes sence.

As a childhood abuse survivor (sexual, mental & physical), It makes me feel sick that there are people who are DV/abuse victims that have donated to PTWM and are now being blocked or deleted because they are questioning the authenticity and genuineness of this woman and would just like their mind to be put to rest and not worry that they are being taken for a fool. As a survivor myself, for someone who was silenced for quite a while, for a warrior/survivor to ask a genuine question, its a kick in the teeth because it can make someone feel like they aren't allowed to question authority and not allowed an opinion and are being silenced even more!

Man Vs Babys post was just vile! A warrior/survivor that is questioning Rachaels intentions and voicing their on opinion on here could of read where he said along the lines of 'would be missed if they had died'. bleeping REALLY?!
Haha I questioned him on that appalling post and guess what INSTANT BLOCK -shock- that really showed me.

Not sure about the emoji left on your post, I hope the wrong one was done accidentally (I have done that before on fb and realised hours later, not good idea to leave an angry face on a post about the birth of a baby when you are actually very pleased :) )

Reactions: 1
Man Vs Baby, its too late pal! Plenty have already seen it and no doubt screenshotted it, just so that you cant wriggle yourself out of it and deny saying the vile things you've said.

Quite ironic how these people are saying that we're twats, low, wouldnt be missed if we had died but also saying how awful we are and how we're trolls and comments are deleted when they are doing the same.
Man V Baby, if you want to call us out and call us names, i suggest you dont call us out on the same thing that your doing and not say things that are 'horrific' compared to what we have said.. You absolute moron. 😂

I commented on his story where he stated Instagram took it down, he didn’t do it himself unfortunately
Just goes to show doesn’t it his character.

The thing is people have cold hard proof that Rachael has been misusing the donations as charities have confirmed to us here they’ve received nothing. Nothing can cover that up even a large donation at this stage would be proof that it’s all too little too late.

The personal account again we’ve all seen it now and PayPal has confirmed it via their help guides. You can’t cover that up it’s public knowledge.

Reactions: 3
The PR machine is going in to overdrive, but it's true you cant hide the info that's already out there. People just need to open their eyes and stop being so deluded by these people.

Reactions: 2
Thou doth protest too much springs to mind with her and Josh!

Yeah I was looking on her Instagram page earlier at the pic of her with her husbands hand on her throat..... not a single negative or even neutral comment! Freedom of speech is obviously lost 🙁
It wasn’t nice to look at, and I thought she would have thought more

On PTWM’s Insta though it seems to be from an employees personal account rather than an official Woman’s Aid one.

Rachaele - it’s never been doubted on this thread that profits from the PTWM T-shirt’s sold on Woman’s Aid website or your own website go to WA. It’s a T-shirt designed in conjunction with a registered charity so profits would obv be regulated. Nice try but the question is in relation to PayPal donations - so stop avoiding it. Desperate attempt at a cover-up.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Reading replies about people feeling guilty about not being able to buy their children branded clothing etc...
Please try not to. Primark has some cracking stuff, and you aren’t stealing from your followers! Kids should learn that clothes cost money, and in the end I’d rather tell someone how my jumper was a quid, than 50. X

Reactions: 13
Whatever she posts on insta believe the opposite to be true...it's all a filtered version of life/ happiness. As someone said trying way too hard to show how much in love she is etc..

Reactions: 7
Reading replies about people feeling guilty about not being able to buy their children branded clothing etc...
Please try not to. Primark has some cracking stuff, and you aren’t stealing from your followers! Kids should learn that clothes cost money, and in the end I’d rather tell someone how my jumper was a quid, than 50. X
It’s worth remembering that a lot of the clothes, especially the younger ones & Rachaele’s own are undeclared gifts/freebies so PTWM didn’t even have to dip into the PayPal bucket for them.

Reactions: 6
It is sad to read, but it seems to be so common lately.

They are clothed at the end of the day so they are winning at that. I'm not sure that kids really care what the label says just that they look good. The real problem is mum guilt, every mum gets it at some point and thinks they could/should/would do a bit more partly because they see unnatainable lives on social media, influencers, TV etc. Be proud of what you are doing, you're doing you're best ❤

• Heart
She has claimed many times that the warriors she has helped to get the things they need as they were left with barely anything but a suitcase or the clothes on their backs.. not denying that she has helped promote businesses and items have been donated to the warriors but how can she flaunt the lifestyle she has knowing that a large percentage of her followers can barely afford to provide for their kids with what they need and scrimp and save to get things and then they see Rachael getting things handed to her on a plate or #gifted. All a bit too show offy for my liking. One of mine, is only a little younger than Edie and she has grown out of 3 shoe sizes in the last year and has gone up a size clothing twice (Her dad is 6ft 1) so not a chance would i spend £16 each or whatever she paid for a pair of branded shorts! She needs to stop being so 'look at me, the hero I am', also consider and realise that many of her followers will feel guilty that they cant buy the things she can for her 5 (nearly 6) kids and also watch which photo she wanta to post on her grid 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
The women’s aid thing was legitimate I don’t deny her that but she just put her promo through her account to it. Hardly hard work and expenditure is it.

The PayPal white elephant still remains in the room as ever.

I’m proud in the sense my kids are warm,clothed and loved. I don’t see them as something I can use or profit from and definitely not as a personal masseuse! But it’s upsetting seeing so many working hard trying to make every penny stretch for the influencers cos they all have this trait using people to provide their income if that makes sense

Reactions: 7
I have no issue with how other people dress their children however ott that seems to me, i wouldn't do it but each to their own if you want to pay £34 for a pair of kids shorts you must have more money than sense! the problem arises when there's a discrepancy over funds, we know about the tshirts, we know about the £1 per book sold goes to women's Aid.

Is the twitter screenshot from today?

I think this just adds to the question really? I have no doubt that R has helped womens aid, with the ptwm 'endorsements' but that has zero to do with the paypal funds.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.