Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is her actual upbringing real though??? As a daughter of a woman who has created her childhood stories in her head (I later found it, my mothers stories were very very false. With a bit of truth here and there). I still don’t even believe her upbringing either.

Reactions: 3
Think a lot of the problem is with PTWM is not engaging the brain before the mouth.
Mind you a lot of her followers like that mouthy brash, sweary type of 'rawness'. That is up to them and their choice to hero worship that type of person.

The crux is the doxxing effect of posters local to her and her and her 'crews' bullying tactics to all that have a different opinion and the no transparency of all donations recieved via PTWM through her paypal set up.

She sounds imo, an attention seeker and a fabricator/spinner of tales who needed far more intensive therapy before she decided on embarking on being a blogger and subsquently, a 'influencer'. You have to be totally see-thru and as strong as an ox to sale your life (and your childrens) online for likes and a few bits of tat.

It is quite sobering when you think about it deeply.
I think it goes much deeper than that with Rachael. I don’t think anything would help her, and I don’t think some like her would ever NOT be in the public eye, she’s sort of built that way. I think Rachael definitely has munchausen or if not to such a worse degree then she most definitely has hero syndrome. And that’s my professional opinion. (And we know she is reading here, or will end up some how seeing here 🙄... it’s not trolling, it’s years of professional experience).

On a yearly basis how many time can you hand on heart say you’ve had something happen to you to the extremity that Rachael has? I’d say probably none. Then how many times has it happened to you where you have been the hero? Or how many times have you written a Facebook status and the other person who had no contact details for you, manages to find you, and By incredible fluke is also amazing literate to write wonderful letters back? The percentage is so SO small. Even for the incident to happen to YOU let alone to keep happening with strangers.
AND you can almost always remember your conversations word perfectly...

Her acting in that Tattle trolls video on her highlights is just something else (again professional opinion). The squeezing out of the tears, the pulling at the hair and the scrunching of the face for affect to show distress, all the while looking off the the side when telling the story.... and thats what it is. A story. The amount of tells on that video for lying are incredible.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it goes much deeper than that with Rachael. I don’t think anything would help her, and I don’t think some like her would ever NOT be in the public eye, she’s sort of built that way. I think Rachael definitely has munchausen or if not to such a worse degree then she most definitely has hero syndrome. And that’s my professional opinion. (And we know she is reading here, or will end up some how seeing here 🙄... it’s not trolling, it’s years of professional experience).

On a yearly basis how many time can you hand on heart say you’ve had something happen to you to the extremity that Rachael has? I’d say probably none. Then how many times has it happened to you where you have been the hero? Or how many times have you written a Facebook status and the other person who had no contact details for you, manages to find you, and By incredible fluke is also amazing literate to write wonderful letters back? The percentage is so SO small. Even for the incident to happen to YOU let alone to keep happening with strangers.

Her acting in that Tattle trolls video on her highlights is just something else (again professional opinion). The squeezing out of the tears, the pulling at the hair and the scrunching of the face for affect to show distress, all the while looking off the the side when telling the story.... and thats what it is. A story. The amount of tells on that video for lying are incredible.
Fully agree

I have PSTD, I can't recall finer details of my childhood or even remember whole chunks of it due to the way my brain coped with the trauma.
Whenever a fellow PTSD survivor writes a book about their lives it outstands me as I just simply couldn't pad a book out with all the gaping black holes. But that is me.

I have a very average ( dull ha ) life here in Devon, I haven't rescued any folk nor been a witness to a RTA, or saved a woman with buying her nappies/sudocream/nippleshields ...

Haven't seen the tattle video as not on FB.

The hero stories were what made me read her blog, I simply couldn't believe all the details and just the encounters themselves, I know no-one who has these types of stories.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if Josh was reprimanded or if he just gave up work because he was making more money from social media. His personal account is open to anyone and has over 30,000 followers - the threshold for monetisation on Insta is typically 10,000 followers so it’s perfectly feasible that he would be able to bring in money that way himself.

His bio also has a link to his wife’s business account which I would definitely think was inappropriate for an active police officer.

I wonder why they’ve not been open about probably both of them quitting their day jobs? Ah yes, it would make a lot more of their followers question their lifestyle. Just where is all the money coming from 🤔

Reactions: 6
I’m feeling more disturbed the more I read the fact I’ve felt sorry for this ‘poor’ women on so many occasions and now I don’t think there’s anything poor about her, not physically not mentally and 100% not financially. I feel cheated on the highest level. I only wish I was brave enough to share this on to one of her pages. Fear of the real trolls stops me, it’s scary the power this vile women has🤬

Reactions: 12
Does the daily fail pull threads from tattle and publish them? I know they do it a lot on MN.

Reactions: 1
I’m feeling more disturbed the more I read the fact I’ve felt sorry for this ‘poor’ women on so many occasions and now I don’t think there’s anything poor about her, not physically not mentally and 100% not financially. I feel cheated on the highest level. I only wish I was brave enough to share this on to one of her pages. Fear of the real trolls stops me, it’s scary the power this vile women has🤬

She’s not worth you getting a shed load of crappy messages about how we are all jealous bitter witches tbh. We just need to work together to make sure no one else makes a PayPal “donation” so she can no longer profit off the backs of vulnerable people.

Reactions: 7

Add in that the FB post and the speech in the Instagram stories was pretty identical too - almost like a script .....

Only came across her because of other vloggers getting involved with the ridiculous petition to close Tattle down. Have read all her threads and she reminds me so much of a 'friend' of mine who had a similar upbringing but has the most over active imagination with the most far fetched stories about her life and has also recently jumped on the mental health bandwagon. It's one of those where you feel too embarrassed to confront her over her lies. I think they begin to believe that the stories they have made up over the years are in fact true.

I watched the 'tattle' bit on PTWM's instagram and felt absolutely nothing seeing her in fake tears and although I had never heard of her, she didn't elicit one bit of emotion in me and I spent more time looking at her blown up lips and her teeth!

The vlogger who set up the petition has posted a photo of madam's book saying she only found PTWM a couple of days ago through 'that disgusting website' and PTWM replied 'well then it's all worthwhile, I have so many new friends thanks to it too'! I don't actually know why people follow vloggers. Giving them that follow helps them get all their freebies. They all have open instagram accounts so I just view them that way.

Does the daily fail pull threads from tattle and publish them? I know they do it a lot on MN.
They have a banner on their online page saying 'got a story for us

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
I think her instagram followers have gone up, sure someone said it was 136ishk and now it's over 140k ... maybe they are mawkish followers and are waiting for the shitshow?

Reactions: 4
I think her instagram followers have gone up, sure someone said it was 136ishk and now it's over 140k ... maybe they are mawkish followers and are waiting for the shitshow?

That or she’s bought followers to cover her losses

Reactions: 3
Quite a few of the vloggers who joined in the 'close tattle down' petition have seen their followers grow this week! But then again, you can buy followers so who knows?!

Snap Elgato!

Reactions: 2
Only came across her because of other vloggers getting involved with the ridiculous petition to close Tattle down. Have read all her threads and she reminds me so much of a 'friend' of mine who had a similar upbringing but has the most over active imagination with the most far fetched stories about her life and has also recently jumped on the mental health bandwagon. It's one of those where you feel too embarrassed to confront her over her lies. I think they begin to believe that the stories they have made up over the years are in fact true.

I watched the 'tattle' bit on PTWM's instagram and felt absolutely nothing seeing her in fake tears and although I had never heard of her, she didn't elicit one bit of emotion in me and I spent more time looking at her blown up lips and her teeth!

The vlogger who set up the petition has posted a photo of madam's book saying she only found PTWM a couple of days ago through 'that disgusting website' and PTWM replied 'well then it's all worthwhile, I have so many new friends thanks to it too'! I don't actually know why people follow vloggers. Giving them that follow helps them get all their freebies. They all have open instagram accounts so I just view them that way.
Don’t know about you, but I class friends as people that I speak to, know their names, their stories, have their phone numbers or their home addresses- actually meet up with or more recently have gone back to the old fashioned method of having pen pals with a lovely lady abroad (albeit over email and not handwritten letter, but we talk every day about EVERYTHING and we know so much about eachother, and our families etc). I do not class friends as people who email me (if I was an influencer, in the loosest sense of the word) telling me they bought my book and they hate a website that I’ve been slagging off for a week because I don’t like the anonymous people on it because they are trying to out me for being a liar.... her and Hinch fascinate me how many “friends” they believe they have because of their followings on social media. Your 2.5 million and 400k respective followers are NOT your friends. They are your brainwashed followers, that WILL turn against you, as Tattle proves daily with new members.

Rachael’s daily figures on Instagram.
CDCC0234-A739-4B46-9EFB-D4ED5C1C58C8.jpeg

It is all so bloody shallow and full of fakery. I couldn't imagine living my life like it. Takes a special type of ego to thrive from it.Can you imagine explaining to your children that this is a valid, honest decent way to live and make money? You don't need a career kids, you just have to tap people up for goods and money and you are sorted!

Yuck.

There's a site where you enter the name of the instagrammer and it lets you know how many are real followers. Hers says 89% are real! Not sure how accurate it is!

Reactions: 1
Took two seconds at the top of her list to find just these. I’d say given the huge leap in her numbers, someone’s treated her (not necessarily she’s bought them before she says anything 🙄) but she has plenty of clear bot accounts.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sounds like Racheale needs to finish all her posts with “then I woke up in my bed and realised that it was all a dream”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now I dont know if I am recalling this correctly but.. Im Sure the hiding the alcohol was a story that was 'sent in' by one of her crew to back up her way of thinking about the situation. I may be wrong but i dont think it was one of her daughters friends. If this was a scenario that was to occur, I'm sure an explanation of the situation would clear it up. Schools dont do this sort of thing for fun. They need good reasoning to back up actions like this. She went incredibly quiet over that whole incident, i wonder what the outcome was?

Yes I believe it was someone else story that she than managed to to twist into a good reason as to why the girls had it and that school shouldn't search bags as kids may not want to admit to this. There was silence on the matter for ages afterwards and when finally asked i think she just replied and said it had been dealt with. In other words Betsy had snuck the vodka into school and it was nothing to do with the excuses above.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.