Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And I just thought I'd share..I bought her book in a charity shop for 50p, read about a quarter of it thought what a load a drivel and promptly put it on Ebay and made a nice £7 profit from it...cheers PTWM :D
I need to put mine on eBay 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To me this is basically saying "send me a wage so I don't have to go do a normal job and can have plenty of free time to promote these charities" .
Exactly! I want to go into schools and help stamp out bullying too but I’m going about it by starting at the bottom, putting a lot of my own time and money into it and working my way up. It takes years of experience and qualifications to do such a job and it takes the piss that she just wants to walk into it, let alone that she expects other people to pay her for the privilege 🙄

Reactions: 3
I still can’t don’t get how he is able to just drop everything and go to her when she says she needs him, and take time off to accompany her around the country, leaving their kids with other people? The boys mum must feel so tit about that. She can’t see them but they can be left with goodness knows who for days at a time? And she may have anxiety but surely her husband still has to show up at work? I have awful anxiety (being treated but still a daily occurrence) and I can’t just limit myself to only going anywhere with my husband and he’s only a chef not a police officer 😂

She is thriving on the attention this is getting her. But it’s really sad to see someone in a cycle really I think. When you humanise the situation .

She knows she is lying and is having to cover it all up with this elaborate story with fake tears , naming other people , bullying others. It must be a tormenting place to be in her mind when it’s impossible to tell the truth and distinguish fake from reality (I work in mental health and see this a lot so I do actually really feel for her in some ways )

All of this could be cleared up with some simple proof , but instead it’s been spun into the web going deeper and deeper and she would choose that over a breakdown of the donations (if she is all above board ) that would finish it all in a couple of posts.

Sad really.
You’ve written a great piece there ^

Reactions: 4
The fact she is refusing to produce any receipts and insisting she puts her own money into it makes me think she has something to hide

Reactions: 7
Hi everyone, just got wind of the ptwm situation from clean honest living's stories. Very interesting reading! I wondered if anyone has a vague idea where I can find out what the PayPal donations scandal is about - what thread for instance (I know it's a pain in the arse to have to keep explaining to newbies!)
Thank you!

Reactions: 5
This is what I don't understand. All the police officers I know lead very private lives when it comes to social media. Slightly changed names, or different names, no mention of the job on social media etc. Even social workers and teachers I know don't have their proper names on social media or list where they work! And yet there's PC Marshall with his whole life online for all to see!
I believe Louise Pentland other half is the police and he's low key.
But apparently so is ash mama Reid husband fra and he's much less low key and flashy.

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone, just got wind of the ptwm situation from clean honest living's stories. Very interesting reading! I wondered if anyone has a vague idea where I can find out what the PayPal donations scandal is about - what thread for instance (I know it's a pain in the arse to have to keep explaining to newbies!)
Thank you!
Read from the first thread, there’s 3. Lots of info there.

Thank you!
Thread 2 explains it all from the start I think but the article that was written has gone.

Welcome to the jealous trolls club 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't believe PTWM wasn't around to help the victim tbh 😉

Guess posting this on her SM wouldn't go down well with the locals though that know they are friends with the suspects
Sure she shared the screenshot of a ‘friends only’ FB chat where 2 local women referred to PTWM being mates with a drug smuggler & Brixham stabber and PTWM tagged one of the women so the cult could descend on her & threaten her.

She deleted it after a while. So I’m not sure what happened that made her delete that one but not the ones circling Edie’s family members & identifying a bullied disabled child.

Maybe she deleted it as they also said PTWM was a c@nt and her policeman husband was fame hungry 😂

Last edited:
Thank you!
Messiah kato has also referred to it at the end of his stories but not names the influencer.
Instagram feels more like gossip girl these days.
If the 2 biggest influencers involved have negative stories in the press soon that discredits the petitions

Reactions: 5
You’ve written a great piece there ^

I genuinely believe she has a mental health problem , and those with MH problems of course aren’t exempt from being called out on their behaviour or addressing things ... but equally being in that cycle in her head must be really hard. So as much as I am angry about what I think is happening with the behaviour / paypal donations etc I’m also thinking she has a mental health problem that needs addressing and she needs help with. Which would help her to control and regulate her behaviours better

Thank you!
There is a Part time working mummy 1 and 2 I believe x Two will explain everything that’s going on x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.