Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe she has a mental health problem , and those with MH problems of course aren’t exempt from being called out on their behaviour or addressing things ... but equally being in that cycle in her head must be really hard. So as much as I am angry about what I think is happening with the behaviour / paypal donations etc I’m also thinking she has a mental health problem that needs addressing and she needs help with. Which would help her to control and regulate her behaviours better

I think she’s been receiving counselling for quite some time? Not sure as she never really seems to mention it to my knowledge (though she has no issue discussing her young middle daughter’s therapy with tens of thousands of people which she mightn’t appreciate when she is older!)

Reactions: 3
I can't believe PTWM wasn't around to help the victim tbh 😉

Guess posting this on her SM wouldn't go down well with the locals though that know they are friends with the suspects
Locals all know but just want to avoid the 'witch hunt' from her crew, i am sure, in time a story will follow of how she 'saved' another best friend of DV and portray herself to be THE HERO 😇

Reactions: 5
Messiah kato posted this! I wish people would tag her !!! But I guess they don’t really want the hassle !

I think she’s been receiving counselling for quite some time? Not sure as she never really seems to mention it to my knowledge (though she has no issue discussing her young middle daughter’s therapy with tens of thousands of people which she mightn’t appreciate when she is older!)
And she speaks about being open about mental health ? Not that she has to disclose her mental health issues (if she has any)

If her childhood were as traumatic as she says etc she would be a miracle to come out unscathed and without trauma , she has many traits of personality disorders IMO, which there is absolutely no shame in at all But it can’t be nice living the way she does , lying elaborating bullying etc some professional input could genuinely improve her life and encourage her to see what is right and wrong and take accountability

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Messiah kato posted this! I wish people would tag her !!! But I guess they don’t really want the hassle !

And she speaks about being open about mental health ? Not that she has to disclose her mental health issues (if she has any)

If her childhood were as traumatic as she says etc she would be a miracle to come out unscathed and without trauma , she has many traits of personality disorders IMO, which there is absolutely no shame in at all But it can’t be nice living the way she does , lying elaborating bullying etc some professional input could genuinely improve her life and encourage her to see what is right and wrong and take accountability

I am pretty certain that she gets private counselling or certainly used to anyway. Which makes it all the worse imo that she & her followers have referred to Keels’ mental health which Keels was quite open about along with how she controlled. I’ve also seen PTWM jeer at the mental stability of Helen Tattle.

If there is anything to the PayPal donations allegations (and the continued silence certainly indicates that there seems to be), I hope she doesn’t try to use mental health as an escape route. Though with Josh’s sister and another friend allegedly on the payroll too it would be very difficult to as there is more than one person complicit.

I think Messiah Kaeto has done a video about it too on his Insta though I haven’t watched it so not sure if he names her in the video.

Reactions: 2
I am pretty certain that she gets private counselling or certainly used to anyway. Which makes it all the worse imo that she & her followers have referred to Keels’ mental health which Keels was quite open about along with how she controlled. I’ve also seen PTWM jeer at the mental stability of Helen Tattle.

If there is anything to the PayPal donations allegations (and the continued silence certainly indicates that there seems to be), I hope she doesn’t try to use mental health as an escape route. Though with Josh’s sister and another friend allegedly on the payroll too it would be very difficult to as there is more than one person complicit.

I think Messiah Kaeto has done a video about it too on his Insta though I haven’t watched it so not sure if he names her in the video.
Oh know I know that mental health doesn’t mean you can act like an hole and genuinely behave how you like without being called out. I guess I was just relating to her on a human level ... because even though I have a negative view of her , I don’t actually wish unhappiness or mental health issues on anyone ... and the right help could actually mean she wouldn’t feel the need to behave the way she does to get attention / validation etc

I have a mental health conduit that has required an awful lot of input from mental health services, I wouldn’t use my MH as a reason to act like a knob , but I certainly think it can explain her extreme / strange reactions / behaviours to things

If that makes sense

Locals all know but just want to avoid the 'witch hunt' from her crew, i am sure, in time a story will follow of how she 'saved' another best friend of DV and portray herself to be THE HERO 😇
Do you know what I was just looking see if there was anything on FB about the article and thought whats betting PTWM says the friend was bullied into the attack by her partner and she's gonna be a new rescued warrior in a few weeks 🙄

It does make sense and I do think she has some sort of personality disorder/hero complex that others have described along with being quite controlling, bullying & manipulative with her own behaviours.

I’m not so sure that she’s scared that the lies will catch up on her as I really think she believes her own lies and that she is 100% right. Even her Insta post yesterday & the comments under it- she’s loving all the sympathy and milking it for all it’s worth. And I think she truly believes what she is typing. People who want paypal transparency are evil bullying trolls and haters 🙄

If she thought there was anything wrong with her behaviour she’d have removed the status about the disabled child (or, even better, not put it up in the first place).

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I keep meaning to ask but get side tracked...what was the post about the mum and disabled child,? I missed it so only saw it mentioned here. Anyone got a screenshot or can direct me to the post?

It's not talked about often but sometimes you can get mental health issues in pregnancy could this explain her erratic angry behaviour?
My anxiety got worse last pregnancy and I had a mental health midwife.

Reactions: 1
Yes he does. Everyone needs to watch his insta video. It's on his stories.

Give this man a knighthood. Articulate, level headed and one of the good guys.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I keep meaning to ask but get side tracked...what was the post about the mum and disabled child,? I missed it so only saw it mentioned here. Anyone got a screenshot or can direct me to the post?
Facebook post & accompanying photo on Monday morning on PTWM Facebook page.

Turns out that the disabled child is actually Edie’s cousin on her Dad’s side. Perfect patchwork family.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's not talked about often but sometimes you can get mental health issues in pregnancy could this explain her erratic angry behaviour?
Yes mental health problems can become worse during pregnancy and she would certainly require extra support .
However I this behaviour has gone on long since the pregnancy

Reactions: 1
It does make sense and I do think she has some sort of personality disorder/hero complex that others have described along with being quite controlling, bullying & manipulative with her own behaviours.

I’m not so sure that she’s scared that the lies will catch up on her as I really think she believes her own lies and that she is 100% right. Even her Insta post yesterday & the comments under it- she’s loving all the sympathy and milking it for all it’s worth. And I think she truly believes what she is typing. People who want paypal transparency are evil bullying trolls and haters 🙄

If she thought there was anything wrong with her behaviour she’d have removed the status about the disabled child (or, even better, not put it up in the first place).
She clearly has no issues with causing the disabled child more problems?thats what makes her dangerous,hiding behind her fake snot crying when she knows exactly what’s going to happen to the disabled child that used to be her niece,she just doesn’t care unless it serves a purpose to her!who in their right mind would open up a disabled child to that sort of backlash??shocking she’s even allowed on a public forum in my opinion

Reactions: 8

In PTWM’s case, I think it’s just a deflection technique to try and avoid answering the safeguarding concerns and where the PayPal money has been spent and a strong need to look like the victim. However, the way that she has reacted and the lies she has told in relation to it (non existent polls, dead babies etc) certainly indicate some sort of mental health issue.

Reactions: 3
Just going to leave this here..... 🙄
Yeah, she did another one in March too. It’s an Ad for Facebook re cyber bullying . They actually paid her 😂 The irony is astounding. Hope they haven’t sent the money yet 😂

The head mean girl certainly doesn’t practice what she preaches & nor do her crew.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm also an ex follower of ptwm, I really liked her at the beginning and found her light hearted posts quite relatable. That all changed a while back when I got sick to death of the constant ads without her declaring them ads, the constant 'isn't my life perfect' bragging and her general parenting really.

Reading everything on here has been a complete eye opener too, I would absolutely love a newspaper to get involved and reveal some actual factual answers!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.