Part Time Working Mummy #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Breaking News: woman gives her children fruit and gets world wide praise.

What a load of shite 🙄 though some of the comments are quite funny and her cult piled in defending even back then.

The fact that her children ate fruit made a national paper just makes me think it was much more of a strategic well-oiled
PR plan than I ever gave her credit for. The end result being that people gave her a lot of money without even doubting what it was spent on and now she’s being asked, she’s unable to provide any proof other than a dodgy unprofessional email sent from her mate who left a charity more than a year ago and hopes the email ‘stops the trolls’ 😂🙄

Reactions: 1
Breaking News: woman gives her children fruit and gets world wide praise.

What a load of shite 🙄 though some of the comments are quite funny and her cult piled in defending even back then.

The fact that her children ate fruit made a national paper just makes me think it was much more of a strategic well-oiled
PR plan than I ever gave her credit for. The end result being that people gave her a lot of money without even doubting what it was spent on and now she’s being asked, she’s unable to provide any proof other than a dodgy unprofessional email sent from her mate who left a charity more than a year ago and hopes the email ‘stops the trolls’ 😂🙄

Note PTWM posted on the daily fail comment section too

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I live locally to PTWM, I have known her for as long as I can remember, I am very much aware of Pre- PTWM. The Rachaele 'PTWM' portrays herself to be now is a very different person to the one us local people remember.
I do not believe she has been totally honest with her book but for that I am just referring to some of the things I've heard so I would be reluctant to repeat that information. I am not a gossip.
The disabled girl in Seb's class that PTWM posted about on her post on Monday morning, is in fact, the daughter of one of the names that she had circled in the screenshot of the moral queens page followers that she put on her IG story on Sunday night, she also happens to be the cousin of PTWM's youngest daughter, Edie. Rachaele, herself was the disabled girls Auntie when she was in relationship with Edie's father. I don't even want to think about the consequences this could have for her, I really hope the school are aware of the post and are acting appropriately, it concerns me that she would so publicly do this to her own daughter's immediate family.
How will this affect the co-parenting she constantly gushes about with her ex partner?
Then the screenshots she shared of lots of other local people, she has very clearly 'outed' anyone she has known personally and locally that has had the balls to share, like or comment about her in a way she didn't approve of or like, in her posts and stories. I hope everyone that has been targeted as a result is ok and going through the right channels to to get it dealt with.
Josh's ex wife no longer lives here. Life was unbearably hard for her at the time the relationship broke down and she did make some bad life choices but she also had an incredibly difficult fight on her hands with Rachaele and Josh.
I find it hard to believe with her huge platform, the charities she 'supports' and a 'police officer' husband that she would ever risk behaving in such a way, perhaps its because they believe themselves to be 'untouchable'
PTWM will no doubt continue working alongside all the charities and vulnerable people she 'supports' but I would like to add for all the 'good' I've seen her post about, in these past 3 days, she has shown herself to be no better than the ABUSERS and BULLIES that she so strongly fights against. I would be inclined to say PTWM has reverted back to her Pre-PTWM self.
I hope that the parents of any child affected by this or anyone who has concerns has contacted the Designated Safeguarding Lead at the relevant school. I’m sure they are already aware and will be dealing with it as a serious matter. The fact that few people, apart from on this site, seem to realise what horrendous bullying that was, makes me despair

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It really baffles me that a man who is a police officer is allowed to behave this way? Anyone working in that type of sector have a strict code of conduct especially with being in the public eye. Something isn’t adding up

Reactions: 7
I hope that the parents of any child effected by this or anyone who has concerns has contacted the Designated Safeguarding Lead at the relevant school. I’m sure they are already aware and will be dealing with it as a serious matter. The fact that few people, apart from on this site, seem to realise what horrendous bullying that was, makes me despair

I hope the school are treating it as a serious matter. I think I remember PTWM stating that she did an anti-bullying talk in Betsy & Seb’s school (presumably as a Kidscape representative?) Also the way that PTWM said she spoke to Betsy’s teacher about the recent vodka incident after Betsy asked her to ‘kick off’ made it seem like she’s the one who rules the show rather than the school. Or thinks she does anyway.

Also, why would you do that to your daughters cousin?! 😮

Reactions: 5
The whole Betsy vodka incident bothered me. I remember Rachel took to insta stories to criticise the fact that Betsys, as well as her friends, bags were searched.

The reason for Rachel deciding to bring this to the attention of the entire world being that Betsy apparently has a friend whose parent is an alcoholic, and who hides their alcohol away from them in their school bag. Rachel derided the schools stance stating that by searching bags, they are demeaning kids who come from backgrounds like that.

I assume that because we never heard about this incident again was either because Betys and Pals were guilty or that Rachel effectively had her knuckles rapped for potentially releasing confidential information about a pupils home environment.

Reactions: 8
It really baffles me that a man who is a police officer is allowed to behave this way? Anyone working in that type of sector have a strict code of conduct especially with being in the public eye. Something isn’t adding up
This is what I don't understand. All the police officers I know lead very private lives when it comes to social media. Slightly changed names, or different names, no mention of the job on social media etc. Even social workers and teachers I know don't have their proper names on social media or list where they work! And yet there's PC Marshall with his whole life online for all to see!

I think she’s always been very open about her past (well the bits that she wants to be very open about) though I think a lot of it as been made to sound a lot worse than what it was to fit her own agenda and victim status. I think I read on here that the story relating to her being in foster care for example wasn’t quite as she has told it in her book or social media. I think the fact that a lot of
The book was fabricated exaggeration is why her & her family fell out when the book was released though obvs according to Rachaele it was because they were toxic (though according to recent Insta stories they seem to have made up now)

Strange that for someone so open and so used to shouting from the roof tops about what a hero she is, that she is being very tight lipped about what the PayPal donations have mainly been spent on the last couple of years 🤔

Basically this. You’ve summed it up beautifully. You forget the constant passive-aggressive name calling she puts Josh and his sons through. And her small children trying to prise 2 copulating dogs apart whilst she stood supposedly naked filming them all..
I was disgusted by that! Dangerous for the dogs and kids. She's completely irresponsible, and is using it as 'content' I was appalled

Reactions: 3
The whole Betsy vodka incident bothered me. I remember Rachel took to insta stories to criticise the fact that Betsys, as well as her friends, bags were searched.

The reason for Rachel deciding to bring this to the attention of the entire world being that Betsy apparently has a friend whose parent is an alcoholic, and who hides their alcohol away from them in their school bag. Rachel derided the schools stance stating that by searching bags, they are demeaning kids who come from backgrounds like that.

I assume that because we never heard about this incident again was either because Betys and Pals were guilty or that Rachel effectively had her knuckles rapped for potentially releasing confidential information about a pupils home environment.
Now I dont know if I am recalling this correctly but.. Im Sure the hiding the alcohol was a story that was 'sent in' by one of her crew to back up her way of thinking about the situation. I may be wrong but i dont think it was one of her daughters friends. If this was a scenario that was to occur, I'm sure an explanation of the situation would clear it up. Schools dont do this sort of thing for fun. They need good reasoning to back up actions like this. She went incredibly quiet over that whole incident, i wonder what the outcome was?

Reactions: 2
Just saw a clip with her interview with Gi Fletcher. Apparently she would pray for a miscarriage when she was pregnant with Betsy!

• Wow
  • Angry
Was a huge follower of ptwm it’s safe to say I’m am now part of the tattle ‘crew’ 😂Disgusted with myself that I was ever shallow enough to believe the tit she has posted!
I hope she is completely ashamed of herself although doubtful and hopefully PC plods boss will deal with him. DISPICABLE PEOPLE🤬

Reactions: 17
Now I dont know if I am recalling this correctly but.. Im Sure the hiding the alcohol was a story that was 'sent in' by one of her crew to back up her way of thinking about the situation. I may be wrong but i dont think it was one of her daughters friends. If this was a scenario that was to occur, I'm sure an explanation of the situation would clear it up. Schools dont do this sort of thing for fun. They need good reasoning to back up actions like this. She went incredibly quiet over that whole incident, i wonder what the outcome was?
Someone asked on one of her posts and she answered but can't remember what she said and I'm not even willing to give her the satisfaction of visiting her page to find it!

Reactions: 2
Ah ok. I think that's right now that I think about it.

However, I'm sure the schools the children attend are frustrated with her tendency to air issues in front of her "audience" before even discussing it fully with them.

I can also recall a time when she was filming Edie in the back of the car after school once. Edie was criticising a teacher or child, I can't recall which, but at the time I thought that so many teachers and parents are going to be furious about that.

For anyone who doesn’t know her back ground - Rachael was a drug addict herself from a very young age, and sexually promiscuous under the legal age, with older men- her own Words. She was 13.
Does she have shares in this newspaper?

This is not the first far fetched article that this paper has printed about her!

Reactions: 1
Think a lot of the problem is with PTWM is not engaging the brain before the mouth.
Mind you a lot of her followers like that mouthy brash, sweary type of 'rawness'. That is up to them and their choice to hero worship that type of person.

The crux is the doxxing effect of posters local to her and her and her 'crews' bullying tactics to all that have a different opinion and the no transparency of all donations recieved via PTWM through her paypal set up.

She sounds imo, an attention seeker and a fabricator/spinner of tales who needed far more intensive therapy before she decided on embarking on being a blogger and subsquently, a 'influencer'. You have to be totally see-thru and as strong as an ox to sale your life (and your childrens) online for likes and a few bits of tat.

It is quite sobering when you think about it deeply.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.