Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Edie’s dad feels about things like this.

Her patchwork family is all very cute but if I saw videos of my kids as toddlers calling someone else mummy it would really hurt my heart. Great for Edie to have a secure relationship with her stepdad but there’s no need to share this video publicly.
I always think this. I would never let my kids call a new partner dad, if me and OH were to split. It would devastate him and it would me if my kids called someone else mum.

She’s either completely unaware of what may hurt others or does it on purpose because she’s vindictive.

My money’s on the latter.

Reactions: 22
I always think this. I would never let my kids call a new partner dad, if me and OH were to split. It would devastate him and it would me if my kids called someone else mum.

She’s either completely unaware of what may hurt others or does it on purpose because she’s vindictive.

My money’s on the latter.
I definitely think vindictive. They chose to refer to Josh as Daddy, they could have made sure she called him Josh. And if that confused her maybe it’s a sign she was too young to be involved in her mum’s new relationship 🙄

Reactions: 11
She's a witch. I also dislike her posting pics and videos of Edie topless

Reactions: 9
I definitely think vindictive. They chose to refer to Josh as Daddy, they could have made sure she called him Josh. And if that confused her maybe it’s a sign she was too young to be involved in her mum’s new relationship 🙄
The kids are just collateral damage to her. She wanted Josh and she got him, regardless of the impact that had one anyone else, even her own child.

Reactions: 17
😂 My bet is that E’s Dad knows Rach is a maniac and just ignores it. When you get involved with something like that, often it’s best to keep the peace for your child. When she gets to about 10 and her friends ask why she calls him Dad, she will stop. Plus there is also the inevitable ‘you are not my dad/ mum’ arguments the happen in every step family environment. Rach has a lot to learn yet 👍

I’m going to disagree with you and hear me out.

I love make up , I look terrible without it and putting it on relaxes me . I’m 51, not fresh faced and it adds normality to the day .

Each to our own in these uncertain times ❤
I’m the same. Not lots of make up, but you have to make the effort a little for your own well being I find. I also can’t abide the mirror when I look like rubbish 😂. I scare myself 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi everyone.

I stopped following Rachelelele end of September and pretty much the same time stopped logging on here, it wasnt helping my MH!
I'm back on another thread and had to pop in - I also had a quick nose at ptwm and all I have to say is. What the duck is that hair 🙈

Ok 2 things, did anyone find out about the donations? I'm not really feeling reading through the 10 threads I've missed 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone.

I stopped following Rachelelele end of September and pretty much the same time stopped logging on here, it wasnt helping my MH!
I'm back on another thread and had to pop in - I also had a quick nose at ptwm and all I have to say is. What the duck is that hair 🙈

Ok 2 things, did anyone find out about the donations? I'm not really feeling reading through the 10 threads I've missed 😔
welcome back.

and no...we never did find out about the donations.😁

Reactions: 6
😂 My bet is that E’s Dad knows Rach is a maniac and just ignores it. When you get involved with something like that, often it’s best to keep the peace for your child. When she gets to about 10 and her friends ask why she calls him Dad, she will stop. Plus there is also the inevitable ‘you are not my dad/ mum’ arguments the happen in every step family environment. Rach has a lot to learn yet 👍

I’m the same. Not lots of make up, but you have to make the effort a little for your own well being I find. I also can’t abide the mirror when I look like rubbish 😂. I scare myself 😀
Anything they helps right now! Some days I put my make up on and other I think meh embrace it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
And she’s off with the ‘roly poly Rach’ thing again...I bet she’ll get 10,000 msg about how amazing she looks & how Josh is the most amazing man to walk the planet 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure R said the other day she was vegan!!!
Rach has mentioned multiple time’s in the last week! On her q & a she said L wants to be veggie as B is vegan and all her other big sisters are veggie already! Also getting her vegan friendly gummy multi-vits...

Reactions: 3
Rach has mentioned multiple time’s in the last week! On her q & a she said L wants to be veggie as B is vegan and all her other big sisters are veggie already! Also getting her vegan friendly gummy multi-vits...
It was that yeah! She's dying to become veggie cos b is Vegan etc ! Hoped it'd be saved somewhere but don't think it is

Reactions: 4
Is she taking the piss with her latest post? A £300+ mattress given most peoples current situation? Honestly given me the rage seeing that.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I was watching her mate Astrid selling her vintage clothes and quite enjoying it UNTIL she described a size 12 skirt as MASSIVE...i think there is an underlying weight issue with her and rachelllleeoo..both obsessed with looking skinny..not healthy

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is she taking the piss with her latest post? A £300+ mattress given most peoples current situation? Honestly given me the rage seeing that.
Why did she need to tell us all that she’s got Betsy a new matress?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.