Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow Betsy is obviously Rachs favourite child and she let's her away with everything 🙄 Waffles, strawberries and cream for Betsys breakfast. Rach said that cream is for later but was obviously too scared to tell Betsy off 🙄Betsy was rude as usual and Rach just cackles nervously 🙄

Reactions: 16
Why is grandma going to drop cakes on their doorstep. Selfish twats. I've been dropping groceries off to my parents. Surely they could pick cakes up from her!
She god dam can't leave the house, she's much to special. How dare you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Betsy face as she spoke to seb. Never mind the venom coming out of her mouth, you could see it all over her face. The self entitled brat. My husband has a large family of half siblings and step siblings.
Not one of them ever spoke to the other like that. Rachel just sits there cackling and blaming it on being a teenager ....

Reactions: 19
Making sure we all know Seb does chores for money, BeKindBetsyFave does it because she’s a star

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Totally fair for Betsy to eat tit for breakfast and waste cream but Seb can’t even have a bit?

• Angry
So her friend sent her that teeth message? Wow nice friend although it’s very accurate.

Her heart hurt for the first time because her ‘mummy’ can’t see them. More like because she won’t have her waiting on her hand and foot, cutting the crusts of her sandwiches and massaging her feet. Has it not hurt before Rach when people started dying? The 13 year old that died alone, the worn out NHS staff, Nope just when it affects Rachel getting attention.

Why is she so ruled by B? She really can do no wrong and B knows it. She’s a cocky little witch. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say one nice thing to anyone. I bet she treats her boyfriend like absolute tit. If my kid turned out like her I’d be embarrassed and question where I’d gone wrong. It’s too late now though. She rules the roost and R will never let anyone change that.

• Heart
Thought I'd have a little look at R's stories... Jesus christ alive.

Her voice is still as monotone as ever.
Betsy is such a cow, the way she spoke to Seb was uncalled for and the look on her face, pure evil!
That hair just doesn't suit her, clearly trying to hang on to her youth.
J is still under the thumb I see.

Reactions: 17
It’s
That's how I read it too. I don't agree with the trolling at all because that is what it is. But posting the girls account will just send her pack to attack 🤬
come from a fake account. The girl who sent it has 0 posts and 0 followers. Account has been set up to troll people by the looks of it

Reactions: 4
I thought Rachel was showing a nasty message she received about her teeth , that someone sent that to her, unless I’ve read it incorrectly.
I think that was a troll post. She doesn’t follow her I just checked. Rach couldn’t quite hit the sarcasm note, so it looked like she was talking about a friend 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I really don't understand why they had pancakes delivered - surely that's fairly easy to make and she's already said that there's nutella in the cupboard. It would make more sense if it was some really fancy dessert that would be difficult to make yourself but I still don't agree with ordering non-essential things atm. There's stuff that I'd like to buy but I don't want to put extra pressure on the royal mail and delivery companies when it's not stuff that I actually need.

Reactions: 16
You know when you wake up in the morning and think you know what would be fun? If I just spontaneously did an off the cuff make up tutiorial on Instagram!
you know cos Betsy wears make up and edie wears make up and it’s totally breezy and spontaneous... *paid partnership* ... just you know work up and thought yeah let’s do this... totally not a scripted planned ad at all. I just happen to only use one brand, honest.

• Haha
You know when you wake up in the morning and think you know what would be fun? If I just spontaneously did an off the cuff make up tutiorial on Instagram!
you know cos Betsy wears make up and edie wears make up and it’s totally breezy and spontaneous... *paid partnership* ... just you know work up and thought yeah let’s do this... totally not a scripted planned ad at all. I just happen to only use one brand, honest.
#polishingaturd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her heart hurts because Joshs mum can’t see her grandchildren.. my heart hurts because a nurse at my local hospital caught coronavirus looking after patients and has died and left 3 children behind 😔 and thousands of others have died too!

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Today is the first time her heart has hurt? How ignorant is she? People have died. People are suffering. People have lost their jobs. People have cancelled their weddings. People are grieving alone at funerals. People are dying alone. But Mummy Marshall is missing the grandchildren so it is truly a sad day.

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why all these influencers are doing make up tutorials at the moment; the last thing most of us can be arsed to do is do a full face of make up to sit around the bloody house!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.