Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why all these influencers are doing make up tutorials at the moment; the last thing most of us can be arsed to do is do a full face of make up to sit around the bloody house!
I’m going to disagree with you and hear me out.

I love make up , I look terrible without it and putting it on relaxes me . I’m 51, not fresh faced and it adds normality to the day .

Each to our own in these uncertain times ❤

Reactions: 8
Literally, ideal, god, horrific
Doesn’t she know any other words? Jeez that ad for iconic was vomit inducing 🤢

Reactions: 10
I’m guessing it’s iconic make up? They will let any literally anyone do ads for them.

I’m sure her followers in refuge are rushing to buy 50 quid make up brushes or whatever the duck. Oh and head stop encouraging people to buy pointless tit!
I know she’s not the brightest but surely she realises she shouldn’t be putting more pressure on the postal service? The family are the epitome of selfishness. It’s nasty and really sad.

Reactions: 18
I’m guessing it’s iconic make up? They will let any literally anyone do ads for them.

I’m sure her followers in refuge are rushing to buy 50 quid make up brushes or whatever the duck. Oh and head stop encouraging people to buy pointless tit!
I know she’s not the brightest but surely she realises she shouldn’t be putting more pressure on the postal service? The family are the epitome of selfishness. It’s nasty and really sad.
Fifty quid?! 😳 are they made of platinum?

Reactions: 4
Her reply to that teenage girl who is in a toxic friendship really pissed me off. Even I could give better advice, as we went through it with my teenage daughter a few years ago. It affected the whole family and her own mental health suffered. Long story but my advice would be to get help such as counselling, tell your family and block those bullies from your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone asked “How did you get willy into a nighttime routine” hahahahaha. Willy.

I didn’t realise she started off at such a tiny weight then dropped so much too. What height is she?! That’s probably why she looks like she’s physically changed so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Someone asked “How did you get willy into a nighttime routine” hahahahaha. Willy.

I didn’t realise she started off at such a tiny weight then dropped so much too. What height is she?! That’s probably why she looks like she’s physically changed so much.
I have to say I laughed at the Willy routine too! 😂😂

I’m guessing she’s pretty short as she says she’s 7 and a half stone now but doesn’t look painfully thin IMO

So her friend sent her that teeth message? Wow nice friend although it’s very accurate.

Her heart hurt for the first time because her ‘mummy’ can’t see them. More like because she won’t have her waiting on her hand and foot, cutting the crusts of her sandwiches and massaging her feet. Has it not hurt before Rach when people started dying? The 13 year old that died alone, the worn out NHS staff, Nope just when it affects Rachel getting attention.

Why is she so ruled by B? She really can do no wrong and B knows it. She’s a cocky little witch. I don’t think I’ve ever heard her say one nice thing to anyone. I bet she treats her boyfriend like absolute tit. If my kid turned out like her I’d be embarrassed and question where I’d gone wrong. It’s too late now though. She rules the roost and R will never let anyone change that.
what teeth message?

I wonder if the kids got to see their message from their grandmother before she shared it with the world? 😒

Also, Astrid is 54? Why does she have no friends her own age? They’re either 16 years younger or 16 years older 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm 33 and my best friend is 49....we met at work 12 years ago and became really close!

Reactions: 6
According to her... that's the trolls fault too... or maybe her lying thieving ways has caught up with her conscience
She doesn’t have a conscience. If she did, she wouldn’t need to lie about the donations she accepted and would be honest about where it all went instead of branding anyone who questions it, a “troll.”

Reactions: 10
I'm 33 and my best friend is 49....we met at work 12 years ago and became really close!
Oh I’m sure it happens but for ALL your friends to be massively different in age to you? It screams to me that you've pissed of all your peers 🤔 bridges burned etc

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She doesn’t have a conscience. If she did, she wouldn’t need to lie about the donations she accepted and would be honest about where it all went instead of branding anyone who questions it, a “troll.”
If she had a conscience she wouldn’t post frequently about the damaging impact of parental alienation whilst doing exactly that.

Does anyone remember her mate Jo with the dark hair who used to to be on the PayPal payroll as her cleaner/PA? She was always seen loafing on the sofa in the background of her Insta stories and photos. PTWM claimed there were ‘foster sisters’. Funny how she hasn’t been seen since the PayPal allegations came to light and the mysterious ‘Gabriella’ was asking followers to send house deposit donations to PTWMs private bank account rather than Go Fund Me. Have just looked at Josh’s page as he used to have photos of her up on it and they’ve now gone.

She seems to have been replaced by her other mate Jo who is her occasional PA.

Not sure why it occurred to me, but wonder what the story is as to why she is never seen or mentioned after previously featuring frequently for years? Wonder if it’s anything to do with the PayPal donations drying up due to the realisation from people that the money wasn’t being paid to DA charities like they were misled to believe but were bankrolling Rachel and her mates instead?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I’m going to disagree with you and hear me out.

I love make up , I look terrible without it and putting it on relaxes me . I’m 51, not fresh faced and it adds normality to the day .

Each to our own in these uncertain times ❤
Me too! I love make up, I love applying and playing ariund with it. I wear it everyday. I’m still putting mine on everyday even tho I rarely leave the house

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thought Betsy was vegan?? If so why is she having cream??
that make up...I’ve had it years....doesn’t it go off?? She looks horrendous when you look at her past pictures to now......mid life crisis .... or trying to stop bird boy swapping her for a chick

Thought Betsy was vegan?? If so why is she having cream??
that make up...I’ve had it years....doesn’t it go off?? She looks horrendous when you look at her past pictures to now......mid life crisis .... or trying to stop bird boy swapping her for a chick
Tbf even if bird boy got a new mistress, i doubt R would leave him anyway...

Reactions: 3
Rachel keeps Betsy onside because Betsy knows all of the truth.

Rachel is scared of Betsy blabbing about Rachel’s lies.

Reactions: 15
Rough as duck! If that's an advert for the make up I'd be asking for my bleeping money back!
Wow!!!!

I haven't watched her stories for a while, one cos gramster doesnt seem to work for me and I don't want to give her 'the view'on IG.
And two cos, well I just can't be arsed with her!
But jesus!! How much has she aged!?! She looks rough as duck

Reactions: 9
I wonder how Edie’s dad feels about things like this.

Her patchwork family is all very cute but if I saw videos of my kids as toddlers calling someone else mummy it would really hurt my heart. Great for Edie to have a secure relationship with her stepdad but there’s no need to share this video publicly.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.