Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, the huns. Deluded and deceived by Chief Hun (aka Toothy), who hides behind a faux facade of ‘little wide-eyed innocent me’ whilst she’s living with the married man she stalked for decades.
omg the Astrid for attention friend ...she is desperately trying to get away from ptwm it makes us laugh totally different worlds ...run astrid run!!!! 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Seb and Isaac will one day realise what a demented bleep Rancid Rachael is. They’ll find out she was shagging their dad while behind their mums back and that she had planned to snare the gummy twit knowing their mum would be hurt to the point where it drove her to drink.

Reactions: 16
Thread - ‘Content is dull, engagement is low. No time for homeschool, it’s the Racheale tit show.’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I've said it before and I'll say it again...attention seeking bleeping drama queen.

Get Betsy to babysit Wilby or get Betsy to help the youngest ones with their work. You might not understand year 6 work Rachaeaeaele, but Betsy will.

As for Seb, if he asked for help which I think is highly unlikely, tell him to email his teacher. My 15 year old has GCSE work being sent through for every subject, he is either getting on with it himself, emailing his teacher or using good old fashioned google.

We are all trying to find our way through this. But it's obviously more difficult when you're completely self absorbed and self centred. Now you have 4 stressed out kids trying to do their schoolwork while you sit and sob and make it all about you. Stupid twit.

Same 😂. Tbh I got infected stitches after I started hoovering to early, so that was a balls up. But still needs must 👍

Can I just say, as usual the comments do not disappoint. She must be lovely at parents evening 😊
If my child had this teacher for English, I'd be asking for a new teacher.

Reactions: 12
Can I just say, as usual the comments do not disappoint. She must be lovely at parents evening 😊
[/QUOTE]

I would go mad if I saw my childs teacher commenting like that on Instagram. How unprofessional.

As for the pity me home school post, jog on. I assume it's to try and be relatable and have everyone commenting saying 'same hun'. Today I tried to get my 8 year old to do 1 piece of school work. He has autism, he absolutely hates school and he really struggles. He has no support in place at school and I was just starting to get the ball rolling with an EHCP when coronavirus brought it to a halt. I'm a special needs TA for a little boy in a mainstream class and can see the difference it makes when they have support. My son needs it but doesnt recieve it.

Upon mentioning this 1 piece of school work he proceeded to throw himself on the floor and scream and shout for over an hour. He could have completed it within 15 minutes! I also have my 6 year old who is desperate to get work done, but he also needs my full attention to do it.

I'm also 30 weeks pregnant and my dissertation is due next thursday. I'm not even half way finished with it. But obvs her life is harder with 6 kids to homeschool.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
[/QUOTE]

I would go mad if I saw my childs teacher commenting like that on Instagram. How unprofessional.

As for the pity me home school post, jog on. I assume it's to try and be relatable and have everyone commenting saying 'same hun'. Today I tried to get my 8 year old to do 1 piece of school work. He has autism, he absolutely hates school and he really struggles. He has no support in place at school and I was just starting to get the ball rolling with an EHCP when coronavirus brought it to a halt. I'm a special needs TA for a little boy in a mainstream class and can see the difference it makes when they have support. My son needs it but doesnt recieve it.

Upon mentioning this 1 piece of school work he proceeded to throw himself on the floor and scream and shout for over an hour. He could have completed it within 15 minutes! I also have my 6 year old who is desperate to get work done, but he also needs my full attention to do it.

I'm also 30 weeks pregnant and my dissertation is due next thursday. I'm not even half way finished with it. But obvs her life is harder with 6 kids to homeschool.
[/QUOTE]

I completed my postgraduate thesis 33 weeks pregnant with twins. It was a tit show. But I did it. As will you!!! How kickass are you! Wishing you all the good luck in the world you sound like such a star!! Xx

• Heart
My planned section was as amazing as can be when you’re being “sliced in two.” Honestly, it was a breeze and I was home the next day.
My elective was a fantastic birth too. Sure the after pain for the next two weeks and more sucked but the whole experience was wonderful and exciting. Out the next evening as well yeah. My first was an emergency and I guess because it was all new it was more overwhelming.

Reactions: 3
Same 😂. Tbh I got infected stitches after I started hoovering to early, so that was a balls up. But still needs must 👍

That ‘teacher’ talks more like one of Jaw’s mates, one that doesn’t know how to use grammar.

Isn’t Seb doing his home-schooling with his mate, and the mate’s mum helping them 🤔 Surely, that’s where he’d seek any advice he needed and he looked like he was being pretty self-sufficient yesterday.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t Seb doing his home-schooling with his mate, and the mate’s mum helping them 🤔 Surely, that’s where he’d seek any advice he needed and he looked like he was being pretty self-sufficient yesterday.
Of course he is but that would be a pretty boring story right?

Reactions: 9
Let’s all have a clap for Rachel this Thursday. I mean I don’t know of anyone in the country who’s goIng through a worse time than her at the moment. My heart bleeds.

I really really hate the word and never use apart from describing her, it just sums her up- what a bleep!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.