Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What shit inappropriate ad is next then?

We've had Tesco, with her in the shop waffling on about price matching Aldi. When we've all been told not to go out of the house unless absolutely necessary, only shop for essential items and in and out of the stores as fast as possible. Then she's there swanning about with her overflowing trolley.

Then we've had another ad for Tesco, this time for home delivery. We've been told the delivery slots are now for vulnerable people. The slots are more sought after than fucking gold right now! But she manages to get one and gets the essential Easter eggs and bags of cheap sweets so the kids can decorate. People are without food, can't get to the shops, it's too dangerous for them to leave the house, they can't get a delivery slot. And then this twat comes along showing us her chocolate fucking eggs she's had delivered.

And then we have Gretna Green. Beautiful hamper is sent, which is literally rummaged through like people at a fucking jumble sale. Things picked up, commented on, slung back in with no respect or gratitude whatsoever. Then she announces she's putting it on her doorstep for someone to pick up and give to the elderly. YOU GIVE IT TO THE ELDERLY YOU OVERSIZED PRICK! Don't make someone else come and get it and sort it out. And don't tell us about Gretna Green, when we're not allowed to leave our bastard houses!

Still having loads of deliveries every day, take aways delivered, penny sweets that cost £10 instead of the £3 they're actually worth, cheap tat cardboard desks that are good for the environment and arrive wrapped in 16 foot of fucking plastic bubble wrap, friends dropping shopping off for them even though they're both young, fit and healthy, Josh's mum putting cakes on their doorstep when she should be at home.

And all the while she has the audacity to keep saying 'stay at home' as though she's doing her bit to help!

How about you just FUCK OFF Rachaeaeaeaele!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Sorry to keep harping on about my personal shit financial situation but I think a lot of people are in my situation and some of her followers will be too. My husband worked zero hours but had to stop two weeks ago as the business was forced to close, no sick pay as his boss couldn’t afford it, no pay at all. We’ve had to put in a claim for Universal Credit (I am still being paid but only work a handful of hours a week so it’s not nearly enough to live on) which has meant our tax credits have been stopped while the claim is processed. This usually takes five weeks. I don’t know if current situation will mean we will be paid quicker than that or if it will take longer as more people are forced to claim due to being out of work. Our current weekly income is the £34 child benefit that goes in on a Tuesday. As of now, we have nothing. We aren’t even entitled to the food parcels the kids’ school is handing out because they previously weren’t receiving FSM so aren’t eligible.

As I said, some of her followers will be in a similar situation. The last thing they need to hear is that she’s had “mum-guilt” to the tune of £300+ because her precious child’s mattress wasn’t soft enough. Try not knowing how long you can feed your kids for. Not knowing whether the electric and gas will be able to be paid next month. Not knowing whether the landlord will be pissed off when we can’t pay the rent.

My 11 year old’s bed the other day had a broken slat but we couldn’t afford to just buy her a new one so we had to try and fix it.

Keep telling me about mum guilt, Rachel, I dare you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

FridaK

VIP Member
Thread - ‘Content is dull, engagement is low. No time for homeschool, it’s the Racheale shit show.’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

goaldigger

VIP Member
Long time lurker.....but here goes 😂
Number 1: She claims to be an advocate for DA survivors etc....but there has been little mention of this during the recent lockdown. (As someone who has previously worked with both the victims and perpetrators of DA, I am making sure that my social media has some mention of helplines etc at least once a day) Surely, as she has so much time on her hands she can lounge around all day, she should be able to post some regular content for her followers, lots of which follow her because of the DA line she portrayed at the beginning.
Number 2: Being guilt tripped into buying a £400 mattress for your child....this was a great opportunity to explain that these are difficult times for everyone (and potentially them, once the Paypal donations dry up and they will as lots of people will not be able to afford them soon. And even though PC Wren Wrestler is "at the top of his pay scale" £40k a year won't last long with their horrendous and extravagant lifestyle) and that maybe she could wait a few more months for a new mattress or even buy her a cheaper one!! Most children guilt trip you into a bar of chocolate, not spending £400, gives you an insight into Kind Betsy's mindset 🙄
Number 3: She goes on about supporting local...but then buys both the mattress and washing machine online. Did she even try and see if somewhere locally could supply them? A local company probably wouldn't be able to give her any sponsorship though 🙄
Number 4: She lives in an area that is predominantly tourism, thousands of people in her area are either out of work or facing a dark future financially, she has an ideal platform to promote local food banks, advice centres etc etc, but no, here watch me paint a fucking wall 🤯
I get that people want to see the lighter side of life etc, but she has thousands of followers and could do some amazingly good work instead she's coming across as self absorbed, oblivious, money driven, vapid dick.
Phew!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Tigger1

Do you know what’s “wild to me”?
Someone who collects money under the pretence of helping dv victims and then spends it on themselves.
Someone who refuses to answer when asked politely what the money was spent on and blocks and deletes and screams troll.
Someone who doesn’t have time to read every message from people begging for help but has time to make adverts promoting absolute shit. Who has time to put filters on their Instagram so people can’t ask what the PayPal money was spent on. Who has time to see every message about makeup, baby grows and other vacuous shit.
Someone who is a dv advocate and then speaks to their husband and step children like something they have stepped in.
Someone who proclaims to fight against parental alienation but has attempted and in some cases succeeded to keep 5 out of the 6 children away from one of their birth parents.
Someone who claims to have crippling anxiety but can happily post every detail of their life online.

Maybe take your own advice and don’t follow Tattle. Don’t keep track of Tattle. You don’t have to follow or stalk our every move. Please go and heal and go to therapy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Is there anything that she doesn’t make about herself?! 🤬
No. I would say if you went to Tenerife she'd go to Elevenerife, but more likely it would be "ah Tenerife, when I was 5 we were supposed to go to Tenerife, but it turned out my mum hadn't paid off the balance like she said she would, and instead we had to go to a caravan in Bognor, it was the worst time of my life. It rained the whole time, our caravan leaked, and my mum didn't pack me enough knickers so I had to hand wash them myself, every night before bed. Then when Betsy was born and I held her in my arms, I vowed that my babies would never, ever have to go on a shit holiday"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

2020two

Chatty Member
I just looked her up, have absolutely sobbed reading a post she shared saying mummy loves you boys I am trying to phone daddy to see if you're ok posted a few weeks ago obviously during the Corona crisis. Rach you absolute witch. I can laugh at some of the pathetic stuff you've done but this? You utter vile cruel woman. How dare you say you are for women. How utterly dare you. You and your husband are scum. My heart aches for Sam. She will always be their mum, always. I hope you read this and are truly disgusted by the person you are - you are the lowest of the low Rach.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

anasophia1991

Hello again Spying Susan,

It’s clearly obvious you stalk Tattle, just occurred to me that if you didn’t read here, you would literally have ZERO things to talk about now most of your content has dried up. Just to be clear, 26 threads relating to you on here exist because of the way that you have treated some of us, and also the fact you are a complete fraud. So before you start screaming troll, have a look within yourself as you are in fact the biggest troll ever. I’m also glad that people are now realizing that behind the ridiculous eyelashes and teeth, you are actually a truly boring (altogether now)... goochcunt.

In other news, it’s a beautiful day and I can spend the next 2 days in my room binge-watching Netflix whilst waving to my beautiful babies who are with my mum downstairs (I can’t be with them in case I pass something on from work)..

• Heart
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
View attachment 106065
instead of showing how amazingly busy she is (I'm Guessing she’s not as busy as me and earns far more money) she could quickly scan these messages for any obvious people in need. I spotted this instantly just on her story.
First of all Rachaele - if it’s impossible to see them all then don’t offer the fucking service. This isn’t you offering people free cupcakes then you run out so some don’t get any. This is women and children reaching out to you to help them escape life or death situations. You know how you can help victims of domestic abuse? Get a fucking job in the service. Instead of lying about the couch all day and promoting overpriced make up.

Also you see every single message apparently fawning over you, your children, your husband, your marriage, your clothes, your home decor. Thousands of messages apparently. Yet these ones slip under your radar?

• Heart

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
I can’t stand how people idolise her kids. It’s so creepy. How can you care so much about someone else’s kids that you have never met!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

nolongerlurking

VIP Member
Her heart hurts because Joshs mum can’t see her grandchildren.. my heart hurts because a nurse at my local hospital caught coronavirus looking after patients and has died and left 3 children behind 😔 and thousands of others have died too!

• Sad

Itsallaboutmememe

Chatty Member
In Sept 2017 I found my self in an unfortunate position in regards to DV . I came across PTWM page and saw she helped with DV stuff . I messaged her for advise and still waiting this day for a reply 😂😂😂 not that I need it now . She’s clearly not bothered and just interested in her own self centred shit . Looking good for social media when in reality she’s a troll looking attention seeking hag.
I had the same thing with her
i messsaged asking (begging) for help-any help
she asked for my name(which is on my insta),area,age and what had happened
i told her-got a few ‘aw babes you need to get out-I’ll have a look at what’s in your area’
then nothing-stony silence
that was last aug and I’ve heard nothing back
whats up rachelleeeeee?
was I not pretty enough?or the wrong age?not slim enough?
what she did was cruel and I could have been in real danger
but that’s ok-as long as the freebies/PayPal cash just keeps on rolling in women you claim to help don’t bloody matter

ill never forget just how badly she treated me-I hope that karma bites her hard

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow

anasophia1991

What a stunning woman Sam is, and proud that she’s an NHS worker. Don’t both boys look like her?! Prob Isaac more than Seb. What’s very interesting is how intelligent and coherent she is, I read some of her own messages and she comes across very clued up. Obviously I don’t like to speculate the ins and outs of people’s relationships but I think we can def conclude:
- Robbing Raquel is a poor man’s replacement for Sam, who is truly stunning and intelligent.
- Toothy Tina is a repulsive liar who tore a family apart, and karma will bite her very hard on her flat arse in the future
- Sam has fabulous teeth that are angled within her mouth and not protruding at 90 degrees.

Dunno who Ben Reed is, but bet he doesn’t wear leggings, and has his nuts firmly in place (and not Sam’s handbag).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

Theyseemescrollin’

I was a military wife during the Gulf War - we were posted out in Germany and my husband left for the Gulf 2 days before my first baby was born. Military Hospital was 2 hours from our base and was staffed by Territorials sent in from the UK to replace the regular army doctors and nurses who had also gone to the Gulf. Pain relief was pretty non existent but baby eventually arrived and met his dad 4 months later. That baby is now a Royal Marines Commando and I haven’t seen him since Christmas. Not sure how R would cope with all that if I’m honest......!

• Sad
  • Wow

ChilliPepper

I’ve never commented before (but been here since thread one 😂)... but she was gifted a gift... that she then gifted (or part of 🙄) ... and in return she got gifts... the world has truly gone bonkers!!

• Haha