Part Time Working Mummy #26 Not paying my wage? Banned from my public page!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t mean the kids are classless. It’s not their fault. I mean the people that ask her for videos of them and comment about them. I couldn’t cope with that many people knowing so much. It would freak me out 🤔
Oh I know what you meant ☺ It’s weird to ask so much about other people’s kids.

Reactions: 6
The way she reacts to the tiny egg. How old is she? It's just the same as the bigger eggs that you'd eat 😒

Reactions: 8
I wonder if the kids got to see their message from their grandmother before she shared it with the world? 😒

Also, Astrid is 54? Why does she have no friends her own age? They’re either 16 years younger or 16 years older 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 12
First day her heart has hurt over what this is doing to people? My heart has hurt every time I've read how many people have died, not only here but all across the world.

She really needs to think how she words things so she doesn't continue to come across as a self absorbed witch that's only concerned with the people in her own little bubble.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Why is grandma going to drop cakes on their doorstep. Selfish twats. I've been dropping groceries off to my parents. Surely they could pick cakes up from her!

Reactions: 23
Why is grandma going to drop cakes on their doorstep. Selfish twats. I've been dropping groceries off to my parents. Surely they could pick cakes up from her!
Exactly! It’s the vulnerable we need to be taking care of, not the lazy.

Reactions: 22
Just coming to say that 😂. It would seem they are all complete idiots. ‘Over 70’s stay indoors for 12 weeks’
I mean it’s a simple instruction. Elderly people in my family have followed it well, in order to keep themselves safe. Clearly not quite getting through to some though 😩

Reactions: 12
First day her heart has hurt over what this is doing to people? My heart has hurt every time I've read how many people have died, not only here but all across the world.

She really needs to think how she words things so she doesn't continue to come across as a self absorbed witch that's only concerned with the people in her own little bubble.
That’s exactly who she is though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just coming to say that 😂. It would seem they are all complete idiots. ‘Over 70’s stay indoors for 12 weeks’
I mean it’s a simple instruction. Elderly people in my family have followed it well, in order to keep themselves safe. Clearly not quite getting through to some though 😩
My gran has been at home for weeks now, alone, and has followed the lockdown despite definitely being tempted to go out and missing her children and grandchildren desperately. She’s 76. We’ve been taking it in turns to pick up anything she needs and drop it off for her. What a bunch of selfish arseholes.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if the kids got to see their message from their grandmother before she shared it with the world? 😒

Also, Astrid is 54? Why does she have no friends her own age? They’re either 16 years younger or 16 years older 🤷🏼‍♀️
same reason why rechaelee doesn’t have friends her own age, younger people are easier to manipulate

Reactions: 11
My gran has been at home for weeks now, alone, and has followed the lockdown despite definitely being tempted to go out and missing her children and grandchildren desperately. She’s 76. We’ve been taking it in turns to pick up anything she needs and drop it off for her. What a bunch of selfish arseholes.
My in laws have been in for four weeks. Coordinating drop offs and Tesco delivery slots. Then I have my middle child’s Nan (dads mum) on her own and yesterday I was flipping out over her as she has a cough and COPD. It’s bloody horrible. Everyone on the list or over 70 should be indoors. Even if it’s a struggle to keep them in because they love independence. Honestly just keep people safe

I thought Rachel was showing a nasty message she received about her teeth , that someone sent that to her, unless I’ve read it incorrectly.

Reactions: 4
In my experience when narcissists tell the world they’re amazing a lot of people just believe them
And adore them...
That is so true!! I’ve known quite a few narcissists who think they’re amazing and then lots of ‘fans’ fawn over them.

Reactions: 5
I thought Rachel was showing a nasty message she received about her teeth , that someone sent that to her, unless I’ve read it incorrectly.
That's how I read it too. I don't agree with the trolling at all because that is what it is. But posting the girls account will just send her pack to attack 🤬

Reactions: 7
Thought she was replying to
if that’s what it was then the op should have clarified that and not just posted it for sensationalism with no context and if that’s the case then I owe R and apology

No it appears to read like she is a friend and having a joke about. I found her profile and no posts on it.

Nice too that Rach shared that card before the kids had seen it

Reactions: 7
What a crap message to a 16 year old who is clearly struggling. It's obviously very easy to say with hindsight "It won't mean anything in a few years" but that person is in it now and could use some practical tips about finding better friends (current lockdown situation aside). What if said 16 year old is being bullied by their so-called friends and its dangerously affecting their mental health?

Reactions: 6
I would love someone to explain to Betsy the effects on the planet of still consuming dairy and eggs, not to mention the cruelty to animals involved in those industries. Might stop her being so smug and such a witch to Tallulah for still eating meat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.