Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to know when to shut up. Now we know about Tallulah’s menstrual cycle as well. Weirdo.
She’s like a mad, aged aunt who keeps shouting out wildly inappropriate things. Who the frig tells strangers her 10 (11?) year old has started their period ?! Is nothing sacred to her?? Has she imagined how this will affect her child(ren) in the future? Truly disgusting behaviour, she has no filter and clearly wouldn’t understand safeguarding if it slapped her round the chops.

Increasingly I’m thinking she has underlying mental health issues. She’s honestly not fit to look after those children till she’s been assessed properly.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
While most of the country are worried about their children being out of school and how long the schools will be shut for, this dick head posts a video of her daughter cheering and dancing about it! It’s all one big joke to this family

Reactions: 10
While most of the country are worried about their children being out of school and how long the schools will be shut for, this dick head posts a video of her daughter cheering and dancing about it! It’s all one big joke to this family
Well it doesn't affect them like it does other families does it, she doesn't work at all and PC Titwank is barely at work and now appears to be working from home (whatever that means for a copper). When the kids are there she hardly parents them anyway so it'll be pretty much business as usual for her. No worries about childcare for these scroungers.

She's just happy she doesn't have to do an early pre school McDonald's breakfast run (I mean it's on until 11.30 for lazies) or do the school run itself for the foreseeable, even though J probably did it the majority of the time anyway

Reactions: 8
Schools aren’t closed until Monday, should her kids not be in now anyway? Or has she decided it’s pointless?

Reactions: 4
Which ‘best friend?’ Died of what? She wouldn’t do a funeral scam surely? That was vague as hell 🤔
Im probably being over critical, but there 104 recorded deaths in 66 million people and one is ‘Rach’s best friends mum who has no family or friends.’ Random

Last edited:
if these influencers depend upon #ad for there income there is going to be a lot out of work, and any who do #ad during this time are utterly disgusting humans (most are anyway) its times like these when i am glad i work for a company not sat on my arse on a sofa with my tit out #ad

Reactions: 9
Which ‘best friend?’ Died of what? She wouldn’t do a funeral scam surely? That was vague as hell 🤔
Im probably being over critical, but there 104 recorded deaths in 66 million people and one is ‘Rach’s best friends mum who has no family or friends.’ Random
She should dip into her paypal fund herself.. or stop buying £60 jumpers and help her friend out

Reactions: 14
I think she's taken it down now!

Reactions: 5
I just went on her IG and can’t see any stories from today.
She has took it down has she? It said
‘I need urgent help. My best friends Mum has died during the night and she has to plan a funeral with no friends or family to help. Can anyone point me in the direction of where to get this money and funeral services in this area’
It’s gone now has it? Bloody weird that is 🤔

• Wow
‘I need urgent help. My best friends Mum has died during the night and she has to plan a funeral with no friends or family to help. Can anyone point me in the direction of where to get this money and funeral services in this area’
more like oh sh*t no #ads paypal drying up need to keep up with sh*t jumpers, horrific hairstyles!!

Reactions: 8
Probably realised that it wasn’t really appropriate.

if I were her friend, I would be quite upset to be honest. She’s not even had time to let it sink in that she’s lost her mum, without R trying to play the hero

I didn't see this and can't find it now but surely if she is her best friend, Rachaeaeaeaele could help her out?! I know I would for mine and I'm poor as duck! All Rachaeaeaele would have to do is not buy her next ugly coat, miss a few appointments to have her draught excluders done, make food that didn't come from Gousto, or give up any of the million and one things they spend a fortune on and then show everyone EVERY single day!

Seriously the woman is always on the take for something or other. She should try putting her hand in her own bleeping pocket to help her best mate out. Scrounging witch.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.