Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No exams for Betsy, shame there isn't an exam she can take in being kind isn't it

Reactions: 15
No exams for Betsy, shame there isn't an exam she can take in being kind isn't it
I was just going to post the same thing! Unbelievable that she'll get away with doing no exams! However, Rachaele won't be able to post any woe is me poor Betsy rescue remedy posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just going to post the same thing! Unbelievable that she'll get away with doing no exams! However, Rachaele won't be able to post any woe is me poor Betsy rescue remedy posts.
BoJo said that pupils will be able to get the qualifications they need, so B will still be working hard on earning her grades in tit ads and opening packages of freebies so she can be just like mum when she grows up šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Oh yes she will ā€œBetsy is so anxious about Coronavirus, she worries what itā€™s going to do to all the poor old people who we help out all the time. Betsy takes rescue remedy, be smart, be like Betsy.ā€ šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 9
They have realised that they will be required to home school 5 kids right? Anyway, I see a kids YouTube channel in the near future. Not at school now so they gotta hustle that cash šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Preachy post alert!!!

So having worked overtime (and then some) at my job (medical) over the past few days, I can say that there are some individuals out there that surpass the very definition of humanity. Supplies are very short in hospitals at the moment (you may have heard?!), and if you could see how people are working, it would honestly make you all weep.

Then we have this narcissistic, waste-of-oxygen individual that thinks now is the right time to be promoting a tit light (with her odd shaped claws), and snorting away at the camera whilst her children perform like circus monkeys for random peopleā€™s amusement. All those nurses and doctors who put themselves in danger on a daily basis, and this absolute cretin thinks sitting on her arse all day robbing vulnerable people actually makes her a ā€˜good personā€™. She is diabolical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I see sheā€™s now posted who A is, a kid that doesnā€™t live in her house. So why was he included in ā€œjoshā€™sā€ message?

Reactions: 10
"Is there a point in this group chat?" Oh sod off, I'm sure if it was one of your golden girls you wouldn't be asking that.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Preachy list alert!!!

So having worked overtime (and then some) at my job (medical) over the past few days, I can say that there are some individuals out there that surpass the very definition of humanity. Supplies are very short in hospitals at the moment (you may have heard?!), and if you could see how people are working, it would honestly make you all weep.

Then we have this narcissistic, waste-of-oxygen individual that thinks now is the right time to be promoting a tit light (with her odd shaped claws), and snorting away at the camera whilst her children perform like circus monkeys for random peopleā€™s amusement. All those nurses and doctors who put themselves in danger on a daily basis, and this absolute cretin thinks sitting on her arse all day robbing vulnerable people actually makes her a ā€˜good personā€™. She is diabolical.
Cannot agree enough. I also work in medical area. We are 4 dr's down. The 2 we have left are working their arses off. My boss has just gone off with suspected corona. We are working with limited staff and only just got our PPE.
But this complete waste of oxygen believes her own hype that she is some sort of hero just because she throws a few freebies out.
It's sickenig seeing her ads, freebies and general fml posts.
Just duck off

This has made me really bleeping cross. Oh letā€™s put a bleeping cartoon sad face and think about all the kids not getting fed whilst ours are having the time of their lives. Praying for these poor kids isnā€™t going to save their lives. bleeping hell.
8A52BF78-A2C9-4353-94FE-55BA03CCBD77.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Cannot agree enough. I also work in medical area. We are 4 dr's down. The 2 we have left are working their arses off. My boss has just gone off with suspected corona. We are working with limited staff and only just got our PPE.
But this complete waste of oxygen believes her own hype that she is some sort of hero just because she throws a few freebies out.
It's sickenig seeing her ads, freebies and general fml posts.
Just duck off
We are being fitted for our FFP3 masks tomorrow (the super filter masks with the valves). For the past week, we have all worked without adequate PPE (personal protective equipment). Iā€™m not complaining, weā€™ve all signed up to this and I have no problems doing what Iā€™m trained to. She has REPOSTED someone elseā€™s page offering free tea and coffee. No mention of HERSELF actually getting off her shameless backside and contributing (financially or otherwise). Just lots of grinning and hilarity with close-up of her plaque-addled teeth advertising pish.

• Sad
No šŸ˜‚. It would have to be picked up by Devon Live first and she isnā€™t too popular with them now. Also why are people donating to Reform Torbay and not in their own communities? Everyone needs to step up in their own communities or for a national outreach programme. No common sense at all šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Why don't Devon Live like her? (I live in Teignbridge)

Reactions: 2
Preachy post alert!!!

I was thinking, in a couple of weeks when tit really hits the fan for her demographic (it will because she set herself up by largely attracting the most vulnerable women in society,) she is going to get slammed with messages asking for help. I hope she has forward thought that. ADs are going to dry up rapidly. She wonā€™t be able to market her book without looking insensitive šŸ¤”. Iā€™d be shitting myself right now if it were me
Why don't Devon Live like her? (I live in Teignbridge)
I just meant she isnā€™t there go to ā€˜Blogger blah blah shared this postā€™ They have moved on I think āœŒ

Does this all mean that Betsy wont get her prom? If so does anyone else sense a bit of karma?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does this all mean that Betsy wont get her prom? If so does anyone else sense a bit of karma?
Betsy is just a normal teenage girl, who looks to the woman who birthed her for her moral guidance. If said mother is unscrupulous, corrupt and deceitful then we shouldnā€™t be surprised if Betsy grows up to be the same. The apple never falls far from the tree. Iā€™d like to think though, that Rā€™s chickens will come home to roost soon and sheā€™ll find that the gravy train has well and truly ended.

imagine me going over to a random stranger in the street , man, woman or kid (judging by her following) and telling them my teenage daughter is due her monthly jam week soon.
So inappropriately sexualising your child like that. What a bleeping weirdo.

Reactions: 9
imagine me going over to a random stranger in the street , man, woman or kid (judging by her following) and telling them my teenage daughter is due her monthly jam week soon.
So inappropriately sexualising your child like that. What a bleeping weirdo.
Itā€™s completely inappropriate. I donā€™t know why people think itā€™s cute or funny, they should be telling her itā€™s out of order and to respect her childā€™s privacy. Betsy must have no idea of whatā€™s ok and what isnā€™t if sheā€™s not fuming that her idiot mother shared that with the world. How embarrassing for her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.