Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Macrodad’

no clue why I followed him as I was not interested in fitness or weight loss 😂but although his insta Is still open, he stopped posting in August with no explanation?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She's a massive walking contradiction and it drives me mad how she just blocks those that question her. It just makes her look even worse. If she'd just answer the questions I'd have more respect for her. But she can't...

Reactions: 11
Might make a spoof account on insta called Full Time Work Shy Mummy, post screenshots of her contradictions and tag all her warriors

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is she trying to make out shes self isolating/quarantined.... when clearly she ISNT.... arghhhh! It's not a bloody trend rachielllleee!!

Reactions: 10
The TT ad!! 😂😂 ‘they can just pick the egg up and toddle to the hallway’ 😂😂
Definitely not an ad, is it? As if Wilby is toddling anywhere anytime soon 🙄 according to her, he has to use her nipple as a pacifier so pretty sure he won’t need a night light to find her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Wilby isn’t old enough to be obsessed with a TV show surely?! She puts him in front of it and he likes it. That’s about it.

Reactions: 12
Just came here to do a big eye roll at the whole "my tit is a dummy" situation. Wish a company would gift her some dummies already. There's no need for W to be stuck to her tit whilst sleeping. No need at all.
But then R might have to get off her arse and do something, she’ll have him on the tit until her leaves home.

What the actual duck?!
lovely lipstick on her yellow nashers.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
But then R might have to get off her arse and do something, she’ll have him on the tit until her leaves home.

lovely lipstick on her yellow nashers.
Oh don't. My teeth aren't perfect but hers are awful. Has she stopped brushing them since having braces?

Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen this on her cringe family message post. The majority of the house are female? Are they?? Unless there’s some secret family members lurking in the shed then I don’t know wtf she’s talking about.
There’s R, B, T & E who are all females, and J, S, I and W are all males so I make that even Stevens on the gender front! There’s even one of each of the dogs 🤣.
Clearly J & W are the only males she’s remembered and considers as part of the family...I & S left out, again.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 10
why she making out she’s in full self isolation with all 6 kids and struggling to work from home. Soz but doesn’t she sit around on her arse breastfeeding all day anyway... doubt she looks like she’s been dragged through a bush backwards.

try having to come home from 13 hour night shifts as a health care assistant to two autistic kids who’s school have closed, cooking , cleaning , pregnant and not complaining about it!!!

That pink lipstick is horrific also.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can anyone else foresee the Josh post ending up in national news?
No 😂. It would have to be picked up by Devon Live first and she isn’t too popular with them now. Also why are people donating to Reform Torbay and not in their own communities? Everyone needs to step up in their own communities or for a national outreach programme. No common sense at all 🤦🏻‍♀️

⬆ Exactly! People need to look around their own local communities and see what help is needed there.

Also,was thinking today, there are women out there having to self isolate in Domestic Abuse situations (possibly dangerous, life threatening situations) with volatile partners. Domestic Abuse is supposed to be her thing. Why has she not thought about this and posted some useful telephone numbers and websites?

• Sad
No 😂. It would have to be picked up by Devon Live first and she isn’t too popular with them now. Also why are people donating to Reform Torbay and not in their own communities? Everyone needs to step up in their own communities or for a national outreach programme. No common sense at all 🤦🏻‍♀️
What happened with Devon live or is it to do with the rta?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.