Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
She’s a controlling and hugely entitled woman who is also terribly insecure about anyone contacting Josh, regardless of the conversation.
She's like a 14 year old who has bagged the boy at school that everyone fancies, she has to rub it in everyone's face ("oh look how hot he is, how lucky am I") but deep down she's scared that he's not actually that into her so she needs to be constantly on alert in case Lisa from the other form who has already started her periods and has the biggest boobs in the year turns his head and she gets dumped before the end of year party!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

anasophia1991

Preachy post alert!!!

So having worked overtime (and then some) at my job (medical) over the past few days, I can say that there are some individuals out there that surpass the very definition of humanity. Supplies are very short in hospitals at the moment (you may have heard?!), and if you could see how people are working, it would honestly make you all weep.

Then we have this narcissistic, waste-of-oxygen individual that thinks now is the right time to be promoting a shit light (with her odd shaped claws), and snorting away at the camera whilst her children perform like circus monkeys for random people’s amusement. All those nurses and doctors who put themselves in danger on a daily basis, and this absolute cretin thinks sitting on her arse all day robbing vulnerable people actually makes her a ‘good person’. She is diabolical.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

tippingpoint

VIP Member
OH FUCK OFF!!! Your passionate post about your friend (who obviously is beautiful and 15 years younger than you as per) is serving no one but you Rachaele. As always with your posts dedicated to others I like to count how many time’s you’ve say “I / me / myself”. 33. Thirty fucking three. Nice words you have there. Nice words she would have liked to hear over the phone or via text. Your point of your post was...to get likes? To look human? To be applauded for how kind you are? Because no one fucking needed to know you acted as guarantor for her property. No one needed to know how much she reminded you of who else but yes of course it’s yourself. No one actually needed to know about her loss because at the end of the day she’s not gaining anything from your coverage other than an invasion of privacy during the worst time of her life and being used by an old hag narcissist as part of her online short story book.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
My husband is a driving instructor. He's lost 3 months of work, Rach, if you're reading this. His income dried up on the spot. Undeterred, he began to apply for jobs with every supermarket that was offering temp positions. He didn't sit in his arse on the sofa for days on end. Yesterday he was employed by one of these supermarkets so we have an income coming in again bolstered by the grant for the self employed.

I have zero sympathy. Her utterly selfish attitude at this time may just be her downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

tippingpoint

VIP Member
“We have said no to stuff because it doesn’t feel right”

YOU WERE TELLING PEOPLE TO GO AND BUY OPAL FRUITS AT POUNDLAND LIKE A DAY AGO SHUT THE FUCK UP

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

FridaK

VIP Member
I can’t stop laughing here.
Right in 24 hours she has gone from ‘my best friends mum died, please give money’ to ‘look at the meals at reform Torbay, please give money,’ to ‘Josh is the greatest teacher in leggings and a coat,’ to ‘Go to Astrids page and spend money,’ to ‘buy fish,’ to ‘support class 2020, teachers are in bits and kids are devasted, follow Betsy,’ to ‘Opal Fruits in Poundland, buy them now,’ to ‘No stay home, Italian Drs break me, my messages break me, tweets break me, please donate to anything all the time,’ to ‘Obligatory Wilby video/ picture, and then finally ‘if you are struggling, buy rescue remedy, during a deadly virus pandemic because it cures everything.’

The woman needs to calm the hell down
😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Monkeybum

VIP Member
Come on guys she did say she was going to only be doing campaigns she deems as relevant at the moment.

My biggest concern during this international pandemic is definitely how smelly my carpet is. Now pass the opal fruits 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Huncity

Might make a spoof account on insta called Full Time Work Shy Mummy, post screenshots of her contradictions and tag all her warriors

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Nobody needs to know your on your period!!
And why dont you donate some of your eggs seeing as people cant get hold of them either
For a second I thought those 2 statements were connected, as in she should donate her eggs to people who can't conceive 😱😂 she probably fucking would if the price was right!

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I won’t lie to you all. It was me. I sent the 15k emails. I now have 15k email addresses, repetitive strain injury in my thumbs and early onset Arthritis in my hands from typing.
It was a tough job but I did it for the Rach and the huns 💪.
Her ego must be protected at all costs ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 33

HamburgerHelper

Sorry but people who share Chinese are odd. Don’t touch my food I ordered it for a reason 🤣 channeling my inner smiffy 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

tippingpoint

VIP Member
So I was lurking because I have nothing else to do and E’s dad’s wife has this as her cover photo. I can’t help but wonder.....😂

D2DBB4A9-0F37-4BB7-85E1-75CA1F8C8AEB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 30

FridaK

VIP Member
She’s really getting on my itty bitty’s today.

Flowers & a cake!- I was chuffed with a £5 tesco bunch and I still berated the husband got excess spending!

They drove to the beach- I though they were eco warriors? You can see the beach from her window as she’s shown us many, many times.

Takeaway plus wine last night.
Josh is obvs working for the ‘brand’...how could he work from home? Does anyone know anyone in the police who is working from home? Surely all hands on deck right now!
Living the life of fucking Riley.
Huns....... I found out what Josh does now and it does not disappoint 😀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

ShaWei

Chatty Member
Just watching her latest story. T getting an apron to collect eggs. Her reaction was lovely to see. What a shame Betsy is never pulled up on her nasty comments and behaviour. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 29

FridaK

VIP Member
s

mate that sounds amazing 😂
It’s the IG content we all need. The older kids should jump ship to extended family members and we will see Josh, Rach, the baby and chickens in a caravan with expensive neon signs outside.
Their daily life consisting of shaving each other’s heads, drinking 99p bottles of red wine, shouting ‘OBSESSED’ at each other, whilst trying to sell preloved Scamp and Dude sweatshirts to tourists 👍

• Haha

Devondoll

Chatty Member
It's quite petty of me I know, but I'm expecting my third baby and have always used tommee tippee. I refuse this time and have bought a different brand because they send free shit to Rach. My husband thought I was a bit weird with my reasoning but I stand by it. Not buying a brand that send her free shit

• Heart