Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so sorry for her friend, she more than likely is heartbroken. And then for Rachel to advertise to her followers (amongst them maybe mutual friends of said friend) that she was going to possibly struggle to pay and needed an emergency fund, was just insensitive. I personally wouldn't want people to know that information. All she had to do was google funeral directors close to her, give them a call and they would have helped. They deal with this all the time. Daft mare.

Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for her friend, she more than likely is heartbroken. And then for Rachel to advertise to her followers (amongst them maybe mutual friends of said friend) that she was going to possibly struggle to pay and needed an emergency fund, was just insensitive. I personally wouldn't want people to know that information. All she had to do was google funeral directors close to her, give them a call and they would have helped. They deal with this all the time. Daft mare.
Wouldnt surprise me if it was her friend that made her remove it.

Reactions: 3
OH duck OFF!!! Your passionate post about your friend (who obviously is beautiful and 15 years younger than you as per) is serving no one but you Rachaele. As always with your posts dedicated to others I like to count how many time’s you’ve say “I / me / myself”. 33. Thirty bleeping three. Nice words you have there. Nice words she would have liked to hear over the phone or via text. Your point of your post was...to get likes? To look human? To be applauded for how kind you are? Because no one bleeping needed to know you acted as guarantor for her property. No one needed to know how much she reminded you of who else but yes of course it’s yourself. No one actually needed to know about her loss because at the end of the day she’s not gaining anything from your coverage other than an invasion of privacy during the worst time of her life and being used by an old hag narcissist as part of her online short story book.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
OH duck OFF!!! Your passionate post about your friend (who obviously is beautiful and 15 years younger than you as per) is serving no one but you Rachaele. As always with your posts dedicated to others I like to count how many time’s you’ve say “I / me / myself”. 33. Thirty bleeping three. Nice words you have there. Nice words she would have liked to hear over the phone or via text. Your point of your post was...to get likes? To look human? To be applauded for how kind you are? Because no one bleeping needed to know you acted as guarantor for her property. No one needed to know how much she reminded you of who else but yes of course it’s yourself. No one actually needed to know about her loss because at the end of the day she’s not gaining anything from your coverage other than an invasion of privacy during the worst time of her life and being used by an old hag narcissist as part of her online short story book.
But don’t forget to swipe up for the go fund me at this incredibly difficult time when so many of us don’t even have any income 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh my. Well I’m glad I didn’t hallucinate it anyway. So much to look at there. She left 5 kids with a 21 year old whilst she went to Corona Central? Does she not realise that lots of her followers are going to be unpaid or worse unemployed very shortly. Does she not know that 128 people have died in the last 10 days and many more to come from one virus. Does she not know it’s a GLOBAL pandemic and recession. For fucks sake, donate to the Go Fund Me yourself and DONT guilt people facing grave hardship to doing it. I’m stunned.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
A comprehensive list of people who Rachaele claims to be her best friend -

- A 21 year old woman she employed aged 16 to look after her dog
- Charleeeee “Don’t mention my huge bum and tits that I paid for, thanks”
- Woman who paints tit art but apparently is commissioned by some big hotel or whatever
- Woman who was fighting terminal cancer and I hope to god she’s still alive, still fighting, still with her family
- Woman who’s baby tragically passed away so Rachaelelelele used that as a chance to make a post all about herself
- Emily the young attractive mum who Rochellio saved of course
- Three unknown women she mentioned in a post in January 2018 all of whom apparently just had babies so perfect chance for R to reference not coping after having E. I say reference. I mean write several paragraphs about herself.
- A woman named Leila who she has been best friends with since childhood. Leila has had a pretty happy and successful life. You may remember R using Leila’s wedding day to do a side by side comparison post showing off her own horrific, vile life events that made her sob.
- A woman named Lianne who took a sad picture of R and the two eldest girls in 2010 just when they had escaped the abuse. You know because that’s what best friends do. Very kind.
- Another unnamed best friend who get married in 2016. Perfect time for R to post about them once both being single mums.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Notice how she has not asked people directly to donate now..it was added at the end of that post but funny how she made sure she cropped that out of the screenshot!? Theres going to be thousands of people in the same boat... as much as I feel sorry for her friend... there will be government help for her in regards to the funeral costs and also funding for her sibling aswell

Reactions: 8

- Woman who paints tit art but apparently is commissioned by some big hotel or whatever
- Woman who was fighting terminal cancer and I hope to god she’s still alive, still fighting, still with her family
- Woman who’s baby tragically passed away so Rachaelelelele used that as a chance to make a post all about herself
- Three unknown women she mentioned in a post in January 2018 all of whom apparently just had babies so perfect chance for R to reference not coping after having E. I say reference. I mean write several paragraphs about herself.
- A woman named Leila who she has been best friends with since childhood. Leila has had a pretty happy and successful life. You may remember R using Leila’s wedding day to do a side by side comparison post showing off her own horrific, vile life events that made her sob.
- A woman named Lianne who took a sad picture of R and the two eldest girls in 2010 just when they had escaped the abuse. You know because that’s what best friends do. Very kind.
- Another unnamed best friend who get married in 2016. Perfect time for R to post about them once both being single mums.
You forgot Kneedeepinlife and 2poofsandapudding

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Notice how she has not asked people directly to donate now..it was added at the end of that post but funny how she made sure she cropped that out of the screenshot!? Theres going to be thousands of people in the same boat... as much as I feel sorry for her friend... there will be government help for her in regards to the funeral costs and also funding for her sibling aswell
Sadly, at the moment, it’s not news and it’s not unusual. Hopefully most of us won’t have funerals we can’t afford but a hell of a lot of people are going to be out of work and struggling to pay rent and bills and buy food.

Are any of those the one who lives in Australia and surprised her by coming back just after her wedding? Or is that another one?!

Reactions: 6

You missed another one - Josh's sister, who apparently has been her best friend since before they were conceived or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's actually quite sad that all these "best friends" dont regularly come over for just a cuppa and spend quality time with her...or have nights out together etc..even josh doesnt seem to have any male friends... Betsy's friends have dwindled too..there once was a time when her friends were forever sleeping over etc... you never see the other children have friends over either...

Reactions: 9
It's actually quite sad that all these "best friends" dont regularly come over for just a cuppa and spend quality time with her...or have nights out together etc..even josh doesnt seem to have any male friends... Betsy's friends have dwindled too..there once was a time when her friends were forever sleeping over etc... you never see the other children have friends over either...
To be fair if my kid was friends with any of hers they would not be spending time there. She acts like a teenager herself, with no idea of safeguarding in respect of posting photos of other people's children on her social media, probably without their parents' consent. We have said this before on Tattle so it's possible that she has read it here and taken it on board, so no longer does it, but if not it could be that their friends simply don't want to go round. Remember when she was pregnant, tried on some clothes that didn't fit and then regaled everyone with how hilarious it was that one of the boys had a friend round and she'd been walking around with her stilton tits out (or words to that effect)? No idea of boundaries or appropriateness.

Reactions: 10
Her post about her friend made no sense. She had a bedsit that she'd made nice but then she got sad and it was solved by R swooping in and being a guarantor for a flat?

If only depression was solved by getting a flat.

Also I don't believe for a second that B gives a tit about not sitting her exams.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.