Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t they raised the target?

Im sure it was originally £1500, correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 3
Me, me, me, blah, blah, blah...

She could have supported her friend without doing the big long post. Emotionally and financially.

Why didn't she just write...'this woman is amazing and has just lost her mum, if you can help with the funeral costs please do...'

Instead we have all the 'she reminds me of me' bollocks and the 'I stood guarantor and got her a flat' duck OFF!

Also just noticed the woman has commented saying thanks so cue the sad desperate women all rushing to follow her on instagram as well like they do with anyone Rachaeaeaeaele mentions. bleeping weirdos.

Reactions: 20
Haven’t they raised the target?

Im sure it was originally £1500, correct me if I’m wrong
Yes it was. That’s really naughty! Why not do a post thanking people for their donations, admit you now have enough to sort a funeral and pop up a link for someone else who is struggling so more people can benefit from donations.

Me, me, me, blah, blah, blah...

She could have supported her friend without doing the big long post. Emotionally and financially.

Why didn't she just write...'this woman is amazing and has just lost her mum, if you can help with the funeral costs please do...'

Instead we have all the 'she reminds me of me' bollocks and the 'I stood guarantor and got her a flat' duck OFF!

Also just noticed the woman has commented saying thanks so cue the sad desperate women all rushing to follow her on instagram as well like they do with anyone Rachaeaeaeaele mentions. bleeping weirdos.
Don’t you have to own your own home to be a guarantor for someone else??

Reactions: 11
Yes it was. That’s really naughty! Why not do a post thanking people for their donations, admit you now have enough to sort a funeral and pop up a link for someone else who is struggling so more people can benefit from donations.
Very naughty indeed. Looks like R’s ways have rubbed off on her mates too.

Reactions: 5

Don’t you have to own your own home to be a guarantor for someone else??
No you don't have to be a home owner, I've been my sister's guarantor and I rent. It's down to your income and that's it

Reactions: 9
Re: Her comment about Betsy’s predicted grades, that’s what they’ll be getting I believe so if her predicted are A-C’s (funny they haven’t graded that way for about 3 years now; it’s 1-9) that’s what she’ll get. Why would she be worried they’ll be worse now?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Re: Her comment about Betsy’s predicted grades, that’s what they’ll be getting I believe so if her predicted are A-C’s (funny they haven’t graded that way for about 3 years now; it’s 1-9) that’s what she’ll get. Why would she be worried they’ll be worse now?🤔
I thought exactly the same. If they're her predicted grades then that's what she's likely to get. And considering we've been told several times she thinks she's going to fail everything and is so anxious about her exams she's been sent home, I'd say they are very good grades to look forward to. Also you'd think Rachaeaeaele would know it was 1-9 now...

I would hazard a guess that Betsy's tears are more to do with missing prom and the last couple of months being missed with her friends in school. And at 15 I think that's a very reasonable thing to be upset about. But when we've seen her missing loads of school because she's ill (but not so ill she can't look after her brother) and pissing about when she should be in school...don't expect us to then believe she's sobbed because she can't take her exams.

Reactions: 15
She probably sobbed with happiness. She hates school and is hardly ever there!

Reactions: 10
She probably sobbed with happiness. She hates school and is hardly ever there!
She will be fine and if not, her Mum can get her on the old ‘Go fund me,’ and huns can #bekind by paying her wages 😀
I can’t believe the bare arsed cheek of upping that limit 🙄

Reactions: 12
I think Rachaele genuinely follows people around wishing them to fall on hard times so she can step in and make out like she will save them

Reactions: 12
I think Rachaele genuinely follows people around wishing them to fall on hard times so she can step in and make out like she will save them
That’s an actual recognised mental illness, I’m pretty sure. Revelling in misfortune so you can play the hero or rescuer.

I don’t think any of you are being kind to B right now. This is a horrific time for her and I can bet you she was violently sick when the prime minster personally told R the news. Be more B

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Clearly doesn't think they're getting money fast enough because she's just put her post on facebook as well...

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s an actual recognised mental illness, I’m pretty sure. Revelling in misfortune so you can play the hero or rescuer.
I think my neighbour has that! If anyone has a bereavement, or is going through an illness or having a hard time in any way she is there to save the day and revels in the attention she gets for helping. Once a crisis is over for a person she’s latched onto she moves onto the next one. My husband and I call her the ‘Grief Vulture’

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It's over 3.5k now, I never saw the earlier target but if you have any morals you take it down. I'm appauled.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It was deffo £1.5k at first, I had a quick peek when it was first mentioned here 🙁
Nearly £4K in one day 😔. Equate that into the monthly PayPal subscription. She must have had thousands over 3 years. But evidently, they will continue to give her money 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.