Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guess that means they will never get to speak to her cos she's always glued to her phone and that's obviously more important than anything.... 🤔
Screenshot_20200317-170303_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I can't bear to even look at her now with those bleeping joke glasses and her baboon ass mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve just been looking back through her Instagram as, like I said, I’ve not been a follower for long and they just seem to have such a colossal amount of money; she must spend lots each month just on buying clothes for herself. I saw a pic with Betsy trying on a prom dress and it looks like a very expensive dress!

Reactions: 10
I’ve always thought Josh was nothing but a saggy testicle. He only speaks like this to kids because he’s too much of a wet weekend to take an adult on

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So what if the kids shout their mum?

It’s what kids do? What the duck is he on?

Reactions: 15
How is a police officer working from home?
Someone here found an article or Facebook post that said he had a “change of role” aka all the birds in the area are now safe so they’ve popped him elsewhere. No idea where though, I can’t think of any role where a police officer works from home.

Reactions: 10
Someone here found an article or Facebook post that said he had a “change of role” aka all the birds in the area are now safe so they’ve popped him elsewhere. No idea where though, I can’t think of any role where a police officer works from home.
I think he has been desk jobbed. He couldn’t have a community role with that much of his life on show. Tell you what, I’ve only watched her stories for three days and Josh is a bloke on the edge. He seems stressed as hell. Now her huns are all laughing at him 🤭

Reactions: 16
I wondered the same and also noticed Betsy named all 5 of the older kids, but the group said 4 members 🤔
One of which was josh so there's only 3 other people one of which begins with an A. I call bullshit for content 😂

Betsy sneering at josh. She's so disrespectful
Whilst tit teeth shelia stands there snorting and spitting saliva everywhere 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of which was josh so there's only 3 other people one of which begins with an A. I call bullshit for content 😂

Whilst tit teeth shelia stands there snorting and spitting saliva everywhere 🤢
Chuckling at tit teeth Shiela!

I was having a conversation with my husband about how people being horrible makes them look ugly. I showed him this photo of R pre Instagram and her on stories now and his comment was 'wtf is with those teeth and that mouth!' he agreed she looked much better pre broom eyelashes and 'work done' oh and he also said 'her fella is a typical Instagram bloke, all tit hair and fake tan' 😏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Who the duck messages their kids (stepkids? Or all the kids? 🤷🏼‍♀️) to demand they don’t call for their mum? Betsy is old enough to laugh that off but Edie? Didn’t Rachel say not that long ago that Edie is the age R was when her mum left and it fucked her up for life? And she would never not be there for her kids blah blah blah.

Having a child call for their mum and be ignored is as damaging as a baby having its cries ignored, yet neither of them would subject Prince Wilby to that.

Pair of selfish cunts. Who the duck do they think Rachel is????

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.