Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chuckling at tit teeth Shiela!

I was having a conversation with my husband about how people being horrible makes them look ugly. I showed him this photo of R pre Instagram and her on stories now and his comment was 'wtf is with those teeth and that mouth!' he agreed she looked much better pre broom eyelashes and 'work done' oh and he also said 'her fella is a typical Instagram bloke, all tit hair and fake tan' 😏
I can't take the credit for tit teeth Sheila, someone said it on the last thread and I loved it 😂

Also only just though the group chat must be for the girls. The boys don't call Sheila mum. Guess that's why there's only 4 in the group 😉

Reactions: 5
Just came here to do a big eye roll at the whole "my tit is a dummy" situation. Wish a company would gift her some dummies already. There's no need for W to be stuck to her tit whilst sleeping. No need at all.

Reactions: 11
Did anyone really need to see a close up of her tit?
Yes we bleeping get it! You breast feed! You are soley responsible for keeping wilbert live!! Well done now put it away ffs.

Reactions: 14
Someone here found an article or Facebook post that said he had a “change of role” aka all the birds in the area are now safe so they’ve popped him elsewhere. No idea where though, I can’t think of any role where a police officer works from home.
A redundant police officer could work from home 🙊

Reactions: 13
A redundant police officer could work from home 🙊
Probably working on an ad for one of those eco friendly shops where they’ve now decided to go plastic free or some tit. Next week it’ll be make sure you bag all your fruit up in deprecate bags whilst shopping in Asda or some tit.

Reactions: 6
Probably working on an ad for one of those eco friendly shops where they’ve now decided to go plastic free or some tit. Next week it’ll be make sure you bag all your fruit up in deprecate bags whilst shopping in Asda or some tit.
He also plugs some gym protein health tit from time to time too.

Believe me, ladies and gentlemen, it has to be nothing but downhill from here on in for R and family. Take a look at the Betsy and Lula vid walking in the room with the text message: it wasn't natural...it was a 3,2,1 GO! moment.

Not long now until the novel is published! 👏🏻🤡🥱

Also I predict she will be lazing in bed for two weeks with suspected Covid 19 by Saturday.

Reactions: 10
I can't take the credit for tit teeth Sheila, someone said it on the last thread and I loved it 😂

Also only just though the group chat must be for the girls. The boys don't call Sheila mum. Guess that's why there's only 4 in the group 😉
Biggest load of staged bullshit ever, this message shows different recipients, one of which being Isaac, to the message she’s shown Betsy holding up on her feed. Absolute joke that these “influencers” are allowed to get away with staging this utter crap. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
D0B9A731-5818-4013-973D-2FBD8959222D.png

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Biggest load of staged bullshit ever, this message shows different recipients, one of which being Isaac, to the message she’s shown Betsy holding up on her feed. Absolute joke that these “influencers” are allowed to get away with staging this utter crap. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️View attachment 96982
tbf I think this is a screenshot of R’s phone and Betsy was holding up her own phone

That message is pretty unsettling. The boys must feel on some level that R is above them in their Dad’s pecking order which is sad considering what they have been through so much and have no contact with their Mum. How would the kids be able to tell what’s ‘more important’ than their current need? If R is sat on her arse covertly filming her family for attention or pretending she’s eating Ryvita? Is that deemed more important? The morons that comment on her posts probably hoping and praying R will ‘like’ or reply to them because they have nothing going on in their lives. Why haven’t people twigged that influencers aren’t your friends? PTWM is a brand. She doesn’t even chuffing work anymore. I honestly despair.

Reactions: 13
That was Betsy’s phone that had the A so I assumed it was hole, for Josh.
😂😂😂😂 good point.

I don't have an iPhone but can anyone confirm why there would be 'people' pics on the message Betsy showed? Is that because she doesn't have those 2 listed in her contacts ?

So she doesn't have her 'brothers or sisters phone numbers? Those that she's so kind and fiercely protective of, but couldn't get in touch with them if needed 🤔

Come on rach if your gonna post tit like this at least get the basic stuff right. The initials at the top should be B S I T J not just T B I.

Who's the A ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sitting on the couch for two weeks watching Netflix? You must be thrilled, Rach; you’ve been preparing for this for months.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t she say in the B video that she wasn’t included in the group message? I may be making this up...I don’t want to watch it again! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂😂 good point.

I don't have an iPhone but can anyone confirm why there would be 'people' pics on the message Betsy showed? Is that because she doesn't have those 2 listed in her contacts ?

So she doesn't have her 'brothers or sisters phone numbers? Those that she's so kind and fiercely protective of, but couldn't get in touch with them if needed 🤔

Come on rach if your gonna post tit like this at least get the basic stuff right. The initials at the top should be B S I T J not just T B I.

Who's the A ?
It’s just if you choose to add a pic, or they choose their own pic and you accept it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.