Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what? duck Rachel, I’m just gonna start spreading the message about what a vile bleep she is on Astrid’s page

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How old is W? Shouldnt he be sitting up by now? 🙈
And crawling, or certainly trying to. And you know he isn't because if he was that would be a huge engagement post for her because all the Wilby ones are so she would DEFINITELY have videoed and posted that!

Reactions: 6
You know what? duck Rachel, I’m just gonna start spreading the message about what a vile bleep she is on Astrid’s page
Steady on. I’m pretty sure Astrid knows already. She doesn’t seem like a silly woman. She boosted her Instagram numbers is all 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
The ‘my little desk’ thing that she shared on her stories, that man looks photoshopped in?? Or the background is? Looks really weird behind his head and shoulders

Reactions: 3
The ‘my little desk’ thing that she shared on her stories, that man looks photoshopped in?? Or the background is? Looks really weird behind his head and shoulders
I agree, it does look like it’s been photoshopped.
Probably because they couldn’t find an adult who would be willing to sit at a cardboard desk designed for children

Reactions: 8
Steady on. I’m pretty sure Astrid knows already. She doesn’t seem like a silly woman. She boosted her Instagram numbers is all 🤷‍♀️
Didn't someone say that Astrid had been overhead in a cafe slagging Racquelle off? ☕👀

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That cardboard desk must be fairly flimsy I would think. I would have asked her but she’s restricted who can comment. She’s obviously enjoying being in a little echo chamber with her huns.

Reactions: 6
I agree, it does look like it’s been photoshopped.
Probably because they couldn’t find an adult who would be willing to sit at a cardboard desk designed for children
I’ve just been laughing my head off at huns queuing up to buy that cardboard desk. They are all like ‘fab idea, so great.’ It’s not even thick cardboard, it will be flattened in five minutes by any kid over three. Imagine a student knocking a drink over “Oh crap, my desk is now dissolved into mush 😒
Do the instructions say “Absolutely NO WATER COLOUR PAINTS or your desk will die” 😂😂😂
Wait, even better, there are no dimensions for size on the website 😂😂 People are nuts I swear

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve just been laughing my head off at huns queuing up to buy that cardboard desk. They are all like ‘fab idea, so great.’ It’s not even thick cardboard, it will be flattened in five minutes by any kid over three. Imagine a student knocking a drink over “Oh crap, my desk is now dissolved into mush 😒
Do the instructions say “Absolutely NO WATER COLOUR PAINTS or your desk will die” 😂😂😂
Wait, even better, there are no dimensions for size on the website 😂😂 People are nuts I swear
If Rac says it's good then I believe her ! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg Ladies, I just thought, you can’t disinfect it for Corona Hygiene purposes 😂 It will disintegrate 😂 Huns should buy at least 4 minimum

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her and KneeDeep are grotesque
Physically unappealing in the month department with their endless teeth
They both look like they smell of a sweaty fanny
Stacey Solomon can be added to that with her fishy unwashed fanny. Shame her and Hinch never contacted Rachaele 🤣

• Haha
Cos I’m a nosy cow I just looked on amazon and her new book is meant to be out in June. Shouldn’t she be promoting it by now? On amazon it says “untitled” and no mention of it at all on either her old publishers website or the supposed new one. Surely there should be some press out there?? I wonder if it been delayed because of corona?

Reactions: 5
Cos I’m a nosy cow I just looked on amazon and her new book is meant to be out in June. Shouldn’t she be promoting it by now? On amazon it says “untitled” and no mention of it at all on either her old publishers website or the supposed new one. Surely there should be some press out there?? I wonder if it been delayed because of corona?
Or she’s been dropped by her publisher because they realised she’s a thief!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.