Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos I’m a nosy cow I just looked on amazon and her new book is meant to be out in June. Shouldn’t she be promoting it by now? On amazon it says “untitled” and no mention of it at all on either her old publishers website or the supposed new one. Surely there should be some press out there?? I wonder if it been delayed because of corona?
How does she still have anything left to write about ? Who believes her ??
Instagram is the new pyramid scheme !! Takes money from the vulnerable

Reactions: 9
Or she’s been dropped by her publisher because they realised she’s a thief!
Or they realised that she can’t write.
Can’t imagine she needs long though she only needs to copy and paste her long social posts and call it a book. Et voila

How does she still have anything left to write about ? Who believes her ??
Instagram is the new pyramid scheme !! Takes money from the vulnerable
To be fair it did say it was going to be “fiction”. Like everything else I suppose 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
“Special kids” is that a dig at disabled children. Vile people. Feel sorry for those kids being brought up by people that make disgusting comments like that.

Reactions: 2
The law clearly states that persons under the age of 16 cannot consent. So I cannot wait until these instagrammers kids sue for being plastered all over the internet without their consent.
I have never allowed a pic of my kids online ( aged Between ( 16 &2) I’d never abuse their privacy like that ( I’m well aware this is an unpopular opinion ).

Reactions: 5
“Special kids” is that a dig at disabled children. Vile people. Feel sorry for those kids being brought up by people that make disgusting comments like that.
What’s she done now?

A75390D0-4812-457B-87D9-8E7E520A577A.png

Ideal. They’re all at it 🙄
What tit can they all have to talk about?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Where was this comment?
Her story

It wasn’t her that made the comment , she’s shared a throwback pic off Js Instagram where he’s captioned it “special kids” with them all pulling faces. Just felt it’s a dig at disability 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What the hell does KDIL have to write about? Please don’t tell me it’s a catalog of all her vulgar posts rolled into one. Pass the puke bucket... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is it just me or do all of wilbys clothes seem too small on him? And why does he never have his feet covered?? He must be freezing!

Reactions: 4
Old lurker here .. I haven’t posted for ages but watched the Opal fruits AD .. is she for real. Telling people to go to Poundland .. what the actual hell !! There are no words. Then contradicting herself by telling everyone to stay in 🤷‍♀️ What a twit!
Hello fellow Bristolian 👍🏻👍🏻 She is such a knob, imagine if everyone actually did as she suggested, I really hope her followers aren’t that stupid!!!

Reactions: 2
Good to see she’s still using those headphones she advertised at Christmas 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️😒 just like her mother
I called the whole AirPod thing at Christmas! 😂 no way is an image-obsessed teen going to be walking around with tit clumpy wireless headphones. As long as the sheep are conned and the money is in their banks they don’t give a crap. Pair of sellouts. #sokind #bemorebetsy

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I called the whole AirPod thing at Christmas! 😂 no way is an image-obsessed teen going to be walking around with tit clumpy wireless headphones. As long as the sheep are conned and the money is in their banks they don’t give a crap. Pair of sellouts. #sokind #bemorebetsy
#dontbemorebetsy #betsyisnotkind

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It wasn’t her that made the comment , she’s shared a throwback pic off Js Instagram where he’s captioned it “special kids” with them all pulling faces. Just felt it’s a dig at disability 🤷‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

Definitely a thoughtless dig at disability. He should know better. Revolting.

• Angry
  • Sad
1CB63711-3195-4220-8A8E-4D98F2803B0B.png

I now know what look Rachael is going for. Definitely wanting to look like Josh. They’ll be like twins.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just hate the way the pair of them act like a pair of lovesick teenagers. They're so immature.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.