Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be surprised If he’s resigned but back as police staff. If he’s no longer doing a neighbourhood role it’s likely that’s why his profile isn’t online
I work closely with a MASH and all the police in there are ex police staff but in civilian roles. They resign or retire and come back as civilians. It reduces the pressure on them whilst still doing a similar role.

Reactions: 2
I had a look at that baby grow as it’s so nice 20 bleeping QUID. Sorry girl you’ll have to be kept on your Asda multipack ones for now I cannot afford that 😂 Hit me up Ryvita. I want to buy it.
At the moment rachielliealolio has all this work coming in with adverts etc and she’s earning well, obviously, because josh only owns the shower and she is spending plenty of bad haircuts and ugly clothes.
But with anything that is linked to “fame” and no skill the income is precarious at best. Spending £20 a pop on baby grows and boxes full of Emma Bridgewater mugs might seem like a good idea right now but she never knows when the money will dry and she'll have wasted thousands on overpriced tat.
Edited to add: I’m sure that will happen sooner too considering that the more deliveries of overpriced tit that arrives the less relatable she is. Boxes of pix n mix delivered at a bigger mark up than odeon for example when the rest of us are going to wilkos

Reactions: 10
😩😩 The domain name for the company website was registered on Thursday the 26th of March. I am shook. That’s low.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
😩😩 The domain name for the company website was registered on Thursday the 26th of March. I am shook. That’s low.
That’s bleeping disgusting. How long did it take you to find that info? Presumably not long. Rachel could easily have found that out and informed them that they were low to even consider such a move but then she wouldn’t have been given money to advertise it.

bleeping witch. Just bleeping witch.

Reactions: 15
That’s bleeping disgusting. How long did it take you to find that info? Presumably not long. Rachel could easily have found that out and informed them that they were low to even consider such a move but then she wouldn’t have been given money to advertise it.

bleeping witch. Just bleeping witch.
2 minutes. The website has no terms and conditions or anything. It just goes to a Spanish error page 😩😩. Look at the first page on the website. I have nothing 😟. Worst thing I’ve seen so far hands down

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Angel Of Mercy Raphael has donated £50 and so has PCPlum to a gofundme page. She modestly hid the amounts when posted the thank you message from the recipient Bruce Fitness. Throwing money round them now? All for show of course

Reactions: 6
Angel Of Mercy Raphael has donated £50 and so has PCPlum to a gofundme page. She modestly hid the amounts when posted the thank you message from the recipient Bruce Fitness. Throwing money round them now? All for show of course
What's the go fund me for?

2 minutes. The website has no terms and conditions or anything. It just goes to a Spanish error page 😩😩. Look at the first page on the website. I have nothing 😟. Worst thing I’ve seen so far hands down
She clearly doesnt research companies before advertising... just sees pound signs... what a disgusting company...

Reactions: 11
I thought the desk was a good idea (I’m a sucker) until I saw that they’d been around less than a day 😬 shoddy website

Reactions: 7
Seriously?! Of all the things she could be pushing the sheep to donate to, a GoFundMe to cover wages of someone self employed so will now get 80% of their wages covered, for gym classes she never goes to 🤷‍♀️

Unbelievable
Honestly she just gets worse

I would much rather donate to someone who isn't covered by the government..... literally thousands of people are in the same boat as that gym company! Hundreds of thousands in fact

Reactions: 11
Honestly she just gets worse

I would much rather donate to someone who isn't covered by the government..... literally thousands of people are in the same boat as that gym company! Hundreds of thousands in fact
100%. Some of my gym instructors have set up online classes and did originally ask for donations to cover their loss, absolutely fine. Since the announcement they've said they'll put anything they get to the NHS 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I work closely with a MASH and all the police in there are ex police staff but in civilian roles. They resign or retire and come back as civilians. It reduces the pressure on them whilst still doing a similar role.
The retirees are after 30yrs service , even with his army pension he wouldn’t have that. They do it for less pay as they have their pension to top up their wages ( police of that era have very good pensions ) . He isn’t a detective which limits his opportunity to return.
So whilst you are correct that retired police often return I’d be surprised if he fits that bracket.

At the moment rachielliealolio has all this work coming in with adverts etc and she’s earning well, obviously, because josh only owns the shower and she is spending plenty of bad haircuts and ugly clothes.
But with anything that is linked to “fame” and no skill the income is precarious at best. Spending £20 a pop on baby grows and boxes full of Emma Bridgewater mugs might seem like a good idea right now but she never knows when the money will dry and she'll have wasted thousands on overpriced tat.
Edited to add: I’m sure that will happen sooner too considering that the more deliveries of overpriced tit that arrives the less relatable she is. Boxes of pix n mix delivered at a bigger mark up than odeon for example when the rest of us are going to wilkos
Also .. TikTok is taking over Insta & all
The kids on there won’t find her relatable. The popularity will go and with it the money will disappear 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
And she's ordered another neon sign as loved by the celebs. They're at least 300 quid. Yes totally relate able!
Shes going to start and piss alot of people off soon with all that... peoples money is running lower and lower each day and here she is flaunting £20 for 1 babygro/£26 for a cardboard box/£300 on neon signs/£65 on a jumper and so on.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.