Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably been said here already but I’ve had wine, just looked on Instagram but when she says look what my son does to me’ ... I’ve literally just gone in that disgusted mode, I would never do that, would you? Regardless? Did they come out of you? No! Have some respect You horrible cow. If I was josh I would be telling her to reign it in by now, it’s unfair and unnecessary

Reactions: 14
Why is T sharing naked pics of W on her insta? Only his bottom but still think its inappropriate!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That desk website "there's glue all over your kitchen counter"

Yes. Where its easily cleaned off.
Oh no it's not, I'll have them use glue on essentially a paper desk. Good plan Baan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the company are a packaging company who’ve decided to make a buck off of corona.
My OH reckons they’ve been affected and made an offshoot company to cope with it.
I think they’re profiteering. I will continue because I’m bored and annoyed 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So the company are a packaging company who’ve decided to make a buck off of corona.
My OH reckons they’ve been affected and made an offshoot company to cope with it.
I think they’re profiteering. I will continue because I’m bored and annoyed 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did any of the other Insta Mums plug it or was it just Ms Immoral? Oh and big shout out once again for a friends Go Fund Me, her huns will be keeping the economy in Devon ticking over quite nicely at this rate 😂. In all seriousness though, by my estimation, she has a couple of hundred women at most who still hang on to her and if they don’t see that she exploits them for money then that’s up to them. I would say that the most interesting thing about her is her controversy. Everyone loves a good old channel 5 style reality TV mess. I’m waiting for season four, when they have to move into a 8 berth caravan 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
s
Did any of the other Insta Mums plug it or was it just Ms Immoral? Oh and big shout out once again for a friends Go Fund Me, her huns will be keeping the economy in Devon ticking over quite nicely at this rate 😂. In all seriousness though, by my estimation, she has a couple of hundred women at most who still hang on to her and if they don’t see that she exploits them for money then that’s up to them. I would say that the most interesting thing about her is her controversy. Everyone loves a good old channel 5 style reality TV mess. I’m waiting for season four, when they have to move into a 8 berth caravan 👍
mate that sounds amazing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
QUOTE="FridaK, post: 1078560, member: 55974"]
[/QUOTE]
And she moves on to babydaddy number four :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
s

mate that sounds amazing 😂
It’s the IG content we all need. The older kids should jump ship to extended family members and we will see Josh, Rach, the baby and chickens in a caravan with expensive neon signs outside.
Their daily life consisting of shaving each other’s heads, drinking 99p bottles of red wine, shouting ‘OBSESSED’ at each other, whilst trying to sell preloved Scamp and Dude sweatshirts to tourists 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember Christmas and the little table the boys were sat at for their dinner, the same one in the background of her cardboard desk posts....why can’t E use that as a desk ???

Remember Christmas and the little table the boys were sat at for their dinner, the same one in the background of her cardboard desk posts....why can’t E use that as a desk ???
They have enough seating to be able to all eat together, and the kids manage to do their homework ok usually. Plus at Edie's age I wouldn't expect all of her learning to be sitting at a desk. Just another excuse for Raychaellleee to paint herself as a saviour 🙄

Reactions: 11
They have enough seating to be able to all eat together, and the kids manage to do their homework ok usually. Plus at Edie's age I wouldn't expect all of her learning to be sitting at a desk. Just another excuse for Raychaellleee to paint herself as a saviour 🙄
Just another excuse for R to get cash.

It’s got to start drying up soon hence all the awful ads
Oh it is. Barely any comments or likes. Everyone who doesn’t kiss her arse gets blocked. Soon it’ll just be her, her two poofs and KDIL who are left in the clique. Oh, don’t forget Nic McChav

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t blame people for falling out of interest. There are bigger things going on right now, people don’t need selling to, they need support. So many are struggling in the biggest worldwide crisis of our generation and there you have Knashers over there advertising everything from £20 baby grows to bleeping Opal Fruits. duck right off. Like I said before, if you are so desperate for cash, why not try doing something worthwhile like temporary work on the frontline.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her and KneeDeep are grotesque
Physically unappealing in the month department with their endless teeth
They both look like they smell of a sweaty fanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Did I see that right, she was blending food for Wilbert? She'll have to sit down for a week after that!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.