Part Time Working Mummy #25 Astrid hunny watch your back, Single White Female 2 is back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning gals. Just hanging around in Rach’s comments (my new fave place to be 😂,) and noticed that she has been sent not 1, not even 2, but a whopping 6000 emails in the last two days about who the baby looks like and his feeding.
I don’t know how she copes. Truly a superhero 🤨 😂
People must really be that bored in lockdown, huh? 😏 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Morning gals. Just hanging around in Rach’s comments (my new fave place to be 😂,) and noticed that she has been sent not 1, not even 2, but a whopping 6000 emails in the last two days about who the baby looks like and his feeding.
Incredible considering what little engagement she gets to her posts these days. Everyone obviously emailing her direct instead of just clicking like 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Incredible considering what little engagement she gets to her posts these days. Everyone obviously emailing her direct instead of just clicking like 🤥
When people start asking for evidence of emails, she will roll it back to Fax. 6000 Faxes a day 👍 on a dial up landline. #bekind #retro

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bullshit Beryl

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha why does she always embellish things so much?! Best ever was the jumper that had a big picture on the front but in her story you could only see a tiny bit of the fabric nothing else. “SO MANY PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THIS” bro it’s a standard coloured crew neck from H&M as far as we can see

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha why does she always embellish things so much?! Best ever was the jumper that had a big picture on the front but in her story you could only see a tiny bit of the fabric nothing else. “SO MANY PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THIS” bro it’s a standard coloured crew neck from H&M as far as we can see
You never know, in her head she might have had 6000 emails. It’s kind of like when she used to travel the country putting millions of women into refuge. Rach’s reality is not the same as ours 🤷‍♀️ We are mere mortals after all

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You never know, in her head she might have had 6000 emails. It’s kind of like when she used to travel the country putting millions of women into refuge. Rach’s reality is not the same as ours 🤷‍♀️ We are mere mortals after all
Funny how she has the time to read 6000 emails from her cult.... but cant even read one message from someone asking for help with DV or mental health 🤷‍♀️
My message from about 8 months ago asking for help is still unread!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Ooh is it like the email equivalent of dog years? Every one email to us is like a thousand to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way would Jealous Julie let him do that. Think of all the mums who will be wanting to cross the road in their lingerie to try and tempt him away!
Image him in his leggings with his worm hanging about, while I the look out for a new b, now she's getting gobby

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Image him in his leggings with his worm hanging about, while I the look out for a new b, now she's getting gobby
Good grief 😩. I’d rather not imagine anyone’s personal bits. I feel quite ill now 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
You guys are on form today 😂- been reading through laughing my head off. Josh is defo a lollipop man. I bet he brings the uniform home for bedtime 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.