Part Time Working Mummy #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
someone I know has a tracker app on her husband's phone, she gets a notification on her phone whenever he goes anywhere (i.e leaves the house, leaves work ect ect) and it shows her exactly where he has been. She is like R in so many other ways (all about her/narcissistic tendencies) so really wouldn't be surprised if R had it too.
Does her husband know?!

Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed the haircut, the glasses, a few other things have come about since she started hanging around with that lady Astrid who has her own unique style which most importantly seems to come naturally to her. I feel like R is clinging to her intensely seeking validation.

Reactions: 14
Do you know if the child showed any symptoms at a later date? If so what were they?

Sorry going off topic a little.
I don't know if they showed any symptoms. All I know is that it was a sixth form student that had been on a skiing holiday during half term with family. The student at my son's school plus one of their family members tested positive and they were taken to a special unit it Newcastle for treatment etc. The school sent an email on the Monday morning saying they had been informed by public health England that there was a suspected case and the school was closed, by the end of the day they confirmed it and the school stayed closed for the week. I know that's not much help...sorry x

Reactions: 3
Does her husband know?!
Yep, she's rather controlling so he agrees to anything for a quiet life. He's not the type that would even do anything like cheating or have any reason to lie about his whereabouts even, she just likes the control over everything

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed the haircut, the glasses, a few other things have come about since she started hanging around with that lady Astrid who has her own unique style which most importantly seems to come naturally to her. I feel like R is clinging to her intensely seeking validation.
Yes to this post!!!! Totally trying to copy Astrid with they style. Not pulling it off for one second though 😬

Reactions: 8
Why is everything “teething Terrance” “black cab Barry”

It’s not funny tit Teeth Sheila

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I don't know if they showed any symptoms. All I know is that it was a sixth form student that had been on a skiing holiday during half term with family. The student at my son's school plus one of their family members tested positive and they were taken to a special unit it Newcastle for treatment etc. The school sent an email on the Monday morning saying they had been informed by public health England that there was a suspected case and the school was closed, by the end of the day they confirmed it and the school stayed closed for the week. I know that's not much help...sorry x
Thanks for replying x Just wondered how serious it presents in young people and when we should take cold symptoms a bit more seriously. Wouldn't like to think our children are spreading it unknowingly as they don't show symptoms as described on website, yet Tom Hanks thought he had a cold at first.... ah well just got to keep calm and carry on 🤷‍♀️ x

Reactions: 2
Why is everything “teething Terrance” “black cab Barry”

It’s not funny tit Teeth Sheila
She did it a few times thinking it was funny, we mentioned here that it was pathetic and since then she done it daily. Just ignore her like the irritating child or badly behaved dog that she is 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In what way has she spent the last decade helping people? 10 years ago, by her own admission (not that her word counts for much), she was apparently living with the abusive father of her two young daughters. She’s since left him for Edie’s dad, left HIM for Wilby’s dad (pattern of behaviour, much?) and spent the last five years lying about helping various anonymous women, NONE of whom have any social media, and oversharing the private lives of five vulnerable children.

But yeah, sure, she’s spent a decade selflessly giving back to the community and living like a saint.

Also - mother hen to six? I’ve never seen anyone more UN-motherly in my life.
Mother hen? 🤣😂😅🤣😂😅😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.